Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoneyLo - Doncaster  (Read 2450 times)

53 review(s) for H o n e y (51 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
56 review(s) for MissHoneyLowe (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ruffler

Wow - Stellar experience from Stella Cox style lady
Excellent comms
Parkd nearby @ the castle = 2 mins walk - safe an secure and discreet
Pretty girl with awesome assets
Meet was as planned with a few bonuses - great DT and FF - RO and OWO fantastic

Cracking lady and a great meet - Full VFM :dancegirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline wolfiesmith69

Steady on !!! You're going into far too much detail on your first review !!! Took some reading that one !!!
Do you choose to elaborate a little ?????
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Delfrommem

It sounds to me that he was wanking himself off while high on a bag of spice somewhere.
...But then all his posts sound a bit like that.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:33:58 pm by Delfrommem »

Offline ruffler

It sounds to me that he was wanking himself off while high on a bag of spice somewhere.
...But then all his posts sound a bit like that.
Fu$%ing Eedjut

Offline ruffler

To be honest how much more info do you need - her profile is hugely accurate - her reviews are numerous and true (as I found out).
She is prettyhas as body and a half - loves oral both ways and squirts if you press the buttons. I'd say she loves a good seeing to and seems to really enjoy her work - very enthusiastic, very clean and hugely sexy - She is well recommended and rightly so - fair trek for me but well worth it. By she makes me proud to live OOP North

Offline wolfiesmith69

Here Here-well said Ruffler !!!! i look forward to more of your in depth reviews in the future !!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac