Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Moroccan masseuse - anyone tried?  (Read 2265 times)

Online galloways

Hello everyone
I just wanted some possible feedback from anyone who has seen Sara. I have liked her look for a while and whilst she is expensive I have an urge to go but just wanted to know if anyone had seen her and would recommend her?

The site is
External Link/Members Only

Any reply would be helpful
Thanks guys

Offline Dapper Don

Good find! I'd like to know has any experience as well! If not, I'll be more than happy to TOFTT.

Delirium

Saw Sara almost a dozen times between 2013 and 2015. Always had a good time - a sensual, erotic, B2B massage, usually with HR, occasionally with a tit wank when lucky (although she has relatively small, natural breasts).

Would have no hesitation in recommending her. Only stopped seeing her as I've spent the last two years trying to be 'good'. Did dally with the idea of visiting a girl or two at Karma Tantric but when asking for information here was told that I was touting. Currently intrigued by a few girls at Peachy Massage but they are even more expensive than Karma and between the cost, the relative lack of information and my desire to be 'better' (note the speech marks) I have bottled it.

Hope the above helps.

Offline JamesJ

Seems to be a massive price jump from the sensual massage to the intimate massage. How old would you say she is and how attractive Delirium?

Delirium

Early/mid-30s.

Not a stunner who would turn your head in the street, but a 6.5-7/10 in 'real' life; nice manner; most guys would if they could, I would guess if they met her at work, in a coffee shop, etc.,

Don't suppose you have any experience of Karma or Peachy - my balls are bursting after a tough week, but don't want to blow a wadge of cash on good advertising?

Eastend69er

A youtube video of her when she used to be called Carey.
She is the first massuese.

Offline JamesJ

That video is helpful, thanks.

Never heard of Karma or Peachy- do you have links? If you are looking for a massage, Ivanka comes highly recommended.