Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO Rayssa - ILFORD - (Bait & Switch)  (Read 1054 times)

1 review(s) for OWO Rayssa (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Mikerogers13

External Link/Members Only
Cost £80 hr
Coms - difficult to understand poor English  . Confirmed services as profile and no extras
Girl - Brothel with at least 6 girls  one in picture not there (or busy) choice of 5 all in sexy underwear . 2 were very hot so choose one as my big brain was no longer in control. Into room  and confirmed services anal OWO and cim. What a shock only owo. Said i was walking. She tried to get me to stay eventually bending over and spreading her cheeks. I said no still going. She said just half hour then  (I was planning an hour), asked how much, told £50.i said £60 for he as not getting what I want (She was hot!!!   :dash:)
Long story short  no OWO said I was not clean despite being well clean and freshly showered 20 mins before. Crap ow. After 15 mins told we have to go to another room. Constant shouting in Romanian to make.
Positive - did take a pounding
Negatives -everything else.

Doubt anything on the likes list is available other than ow and mish and doggy.

Damn my little brain taking control  :angry:

Mikerogers13

Mods      forgot to add ILFORD in title can you fix please

rideMeHard

so, who did you end up seeing?

Zweihander7

Only have one word to say on this: ROMANIAN

Online arrow0404

That's a shame really was tempted by this one. Was on my HL for ages.
Where was this brothal ? What part of ilford?

I remember the days of Mirela's in barkingside and poja's just off Romford road. Didn't mind these places never really had a bad punt there.

Mikerogers13

Greek boy

can't remember exact address tbh  somewhere on Green lanes near south park rd I use burner punting phones and the one I used back then is now in a landfill lol.  Once got found with a phone by Mrs so take no risks now

Can't remember girls name usually forget it as soon as I have my cock out