Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural big busty under 25  (Read 1840 times)

Offline bastogne

Hi all I am currently enjoying a holiday in Majorca and all the young ladies with tight slim bodies and big bouncy natural tits are making me very horny
Can anyone recommend a girl under 25 size 6/8 with at least a size d natural tits that don't sag
Preferably Welsh/British as don't enjoy foreign girls and within Swansea/Cardiff Bristol region

Offline ampersand

Hmmmmmm. The Holy Grail ................

If knew anyone who fitted that criteria, I certainly wouldn't be telling anyone else! :hi:

Offline Bibbob

Tell me about it. Been racking my brain for someone who fits all four criteria. Jasmine Louise seems to fit the bill, but I've never seen her so can't personally vouch, plus she's expensive and only does outcalls at the moment.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Melfort212

Hi all I am currently enjoying a holiday in Majorca and all the young ladies with tight slim bodies and big bouncy natural tits are making me very horny
Can anyone recommend a girl under 25 size 6/8 with at least a size d natural tits that don't sag
Preferably Welsh/British as don't enjoy foreign girls and within Swansea/Cardiff Bristol region

Cariad at Illicit Liasons. Only one I can think of off the top of my head. Summer there is a 10 with big boobs. Chloe at Portfolio is an 8 with C cups? Cleo there is a 12 with FFs?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:04:21 pm by Melfort212 »

Offline Steelworker

Candy Chanel is mixed race, very pretty. Fits the bill for breasts. Lovely girl, I had a good time but not white if you're firm on that.

Offline mrdiamond77

Tell me about it. Been racking my brain for someone who fits all four criteria. Jasmine Louise seems to fit the bill, but I've never seen her so can't personally vouch, plus she's expensive and only does outcalls at the moment.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her last year, she called herself Porsha then.  Very pretty girl with great body but seemed to have had a habit of cancelling bookings late.  She cancelled with me twice before I got to see her, although she did get in touch otherwise she may have had a negative off me after the second cancellation.  Did enjoy my booking with her though.

np500

I saw her last year, she called herself Porsha then.  Very pretty girl with great body but seemed to have had a habit of cancelling bookings late.  She cancelled with me twice before I got to see her, although she did get in touch otherwise she may have had a negative off me after the second cancellation.  Did enjoy my booking with her though.

She's on my h l ( who's not , well most actually! ) didn't realize she was porsha, presuming it's the porsha that was on AW previously ?

Offline Steelworker

I saw Jasmine Louise when she had Porsha in the name about 2 years ago. Tremendous figure and great looking. I had a good time with her. Not quite the connection with her during the event and haven't been back. Others had very good times so may have just been one of those punts.

Offline mrdiamond77

She's on my h l ( who's not , well most actually! ) didn't realize she was porsha, presuming it's the porsha that was on AW previously ?

Yes, Porsha Welsh Beauty she was called.  It's the same girl.

Offline mr big

Yeah jasmine louise one of the prettiest girls around great body tits aren't massive but natural top girl

np500

Porsha was on my list for ages, then disappeared, jasmine been on my list a few months when I stumbled appon  it, had no idea it was the same girl, very pleased that it is.

Offline mrdiamond77

Porsha was on my list for ages, then disappeared, jasmine been on my list a few months when I stumbled appon  it, had no idea it was the same girl, very pleased that it is.

She has changed her name a number of times.  Not sure why.   :unknown:

Offline HughJardon

Yeah jasmine louise one of the prettiest girls around great body tits aren't massive but natural top girl

She's well worth a visit is Jasmine,  not just a looker but a little sexpot in bed,  no CIM though. 

Have you checked on UKE op for big natural jubblies at all

:bomb: :bomb: motorboat

Offline bastogne

thanks guys i have seen jasmine louise when porscha and while it was good im looking for a more top heavy lass as i dont recall her tits being more than a handful
candy chanel looks interesting

by the way on my last day in majorca there was a volley ball tourney on the beach and the girls seemed to be having a side competion of who could show off the most arse cheek in there skimpy bikinis , there was also ambulance parked on standby for the day nearby and i'm sure i saw foreverhung receiving treatment in
there  :P

wanchor

I recently reviewed two service providers from portfolio's. They don't match your criteria in terms of D cup size breast. But both good at what they do.

Offline bastogne

sorry im suspicious seeing as both of your reviews are portfolio girls

wanchor

sorry im suspicious seeing as both of your reviews are portfolio girls

I'm sorry bastogne you feel that way. You asked for a recommendation and I gave you some. Only trying to help a fellow service seeker out.

Offline Steelworker

Bastogne, I don't think you can go wrong with Candy. I'm definitely going back.  :bomb:

Wanchor, you need to be careful, my friend. You've done 2 great reviews from Portfolio and no doubt you want to help us and are enthusiastic about them. Thanks for that. But don't make your replies all point that way or you'll lose credibility and get banned for touting. I'm enthusiastic about a few of the Portfolio girls I've seen and I am yet to see too but they are part of a much wider range of girls on AW.

Offline Corus Boy

Wanchor, it's your money and your punts, so go and visit who you choose. 

If this angency and its ladies does it for you. carry on using them, do not feel pressurised to punt elsewhere to gain credibility for your reviews.

However it may be wise to hold back on more reviews and just keep enjoying your punts for yourself and don't worry if other punters may be missing out on something good.

I have noticed that Portfolio seem to be 'Top of the Hots' in recent reviews, and not just from Wanchor.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 09:16:05 am by Corus Boy »

wanchor

Wanchor, you need to be careful, my friend. You've done 2 great reviews from Portfolio and no doubt you want to help us and are enthusiastic about them. Thanks for that. But don't make your replies all point that way or you'll lose credibility and get banned for touting. I'm enthusiastic about a few of the Portfolio girls I've seen and I am yet to see too but they are part of a much wider range of girls on AW.

For sure I can see your point of view. I've written two reviews from Portfolio's which gives me little credibility on here. He asked for a recommendation and that's what I've done as others have done. I can also recommend another service provider who's not affiliated to this agency and is independent. But again does not match his criteria of what he's looking for, but good at what she provides. Juicy Jessica69. Size 8 dress with natural 34B cup size breasts, tall with a fit body. I would be willing to write a review of her, but this took place some 6-7 weeks ago.

Regards to touting and Portfolio's, there are other members here who have written X amount of reviews of service providers from Portfolio's. Not once have I doubted their credibility. At the moment they are producing some good service providers and are a safe bet to guarantee I will enjoy myself there and have a good time before they disappear into thin air. For sure there are plenty of good and excellent reviewed service providers on here from Adultwork who are independent, but just not got round to visiting yet. Most will only see service seekers with an Adultwork account, which I don't have, as I'm only a casual seeker myself and just pick up the phone and dial the number displayed when I feel like.

So for me, for sure I will continue to use Portfolio as my safe bet "go to" place, not saying all seekers should follow suit. Once upon a time there was a place I regularly visited, a group of service providers who were consistent, good looking, with a good attitude and provided a good service. My safe bet "go to" place.

wanchor

Wanchor, it's your money and your punts, so go and visit who you choose. 

If this angency and its ladies does it for you. carry on using them, do not feel pressurised to punt elsewhere to gain credibility for your reviews.

However it may be wise to hold back on more reviews and just keep enjoying your punts for yourself and don't worry if other punters may be missing out on something good.

I have noticed that Portfolio seem to be 'Top of the Hots' in recent reviews, and not just from Wanchor.

Thank you Corus Boy. They do have a good selection of ladies there and I will continue to use them as my "safe bet, go to" place. If I do break away and seek a provider outside this agency and she was good or bad, I will write a review.

Offline Steelworker

Wanchor, sorry if I wasn't clear. I didn't mean to suggest lack of credibility. Far from it, as I enjoyed the reviews and both are on my HL as a result of yours and others. I was just offering advice based on what I've seen in my first 4 months as a member. Of course, we all go where we wish. too. In fact, the agency is becoming exactly as you suggest for me. A good 'go to' place with low risk of a bad experience and a good influx of new talent. The more popular ones need advanced planning but for a same day or short notice jaunt, they are a practical solution alongside Illicit. I've not used Fallen Angels or Aphrodite before. Good punting  :thumbsup:

Hank Marvin

I wouldn't knock anyone for using an agency but I am cautious myself when looking at the cluster of reviews for one in particular. That isn't a slight on anyone but I enjoy reviews of independents that I may not have otherwise considered.

np500

Took me until now to try an agency, ( for the same reasons as most ) , but the reason I jumped  in  was because of the girl ( Aimee ) and not because it was an agency, all I can say is my experience proved to me that it's not all hot air, ( about the girl )  Chloe is next on my list there, but again because of the girl, the fact she works for an agency is something I have no control over and is her choice, which I respect , so like it or not, it is what it is , we know the situation, we choose to visit or not .

wanchor

Took me until now to try an agency, ( for the same reasons as most ) , but the reason I jumped  in  was because of the girl ( Aimee ) and not because it was an agency, all I can say is my experience proved to me that it's not all hot air, ( about the girl )  Chloe is next on my list there, but again because of the girl, the fact she works for an agency is something I have no control over and is her choice, which I respect , so like it or not, it is what it is , we know the situation, we choose to visit or not .

Totally agree with you Redevil86. I'm there to see the service provider, not the owner of the agency. Another factor to consider is the service provider may not be able to provide an incall at their own place for obvious reason's and has to use a agency house or hotel etc...

wanchor

Wanchor, sorry if I wasn't clear. I didn't mean to suggest lack of credibility. Far from it, as I enjoyed the reviews and both are on my HL as a result of yours and others. I was just offering advice based on what I've seen in my first 4 months as a member. Of course, we all go where we wish. too. In fact, the agency is becoming exactly as you suggest for me. A good 'go to' place with low risk of a bad experience and a good influx of new talent. The more popular ones need advanced planning but for a same day or short notice jaunt, they are a practical solution alongside Illicit. I've not used Fallen Angels or Aphrodite before. Good punting  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Hank Marvin

The point isn't about using an agency (the benefit in terms of supply of business and safety for the service providers is clear). The bump in price is understable and it is a commercial decision for the individual punter to make. The subtext to my comment is the spike in the number of reviews for agency girls.
Now that may well be that the propensity of punters wanting to review is much higher than those that use independents. If so, why? Cannot think of a reason that doesn't benefit the agency. So for that reason I look for reviews of those with a varied background of service providers as a base to make my own decisions, which seems fair enough. What others do is entirely up to them.

SeekingtheTruth

The point isn't about using an agency (the benefit in terms of supply of business and safety for the service providers is clear). The bump in price is understable and it is a commercial decision for the individual punter to make. The subtext to my comment is the spike in the number of reviews for agency girls.
Now that may well be that the propensity of punters wanting to review is much higher than those that use independents. If so, why? Cannot think of a reason that doesn't benefit the agency. So for that reason I look for reviews of those with a varied background of service providers as a base to make my own decisions, which seems fair enough. What others do is entirely up to them.

Completely agree with this point of view. Personally I have done a few reviews of portfolio girls recently. I used them the first time as no one on AW caught my eye so thought I would give them a try as I had never used an agency before. After looking throught the site there were a few on there that interested me so I paid a visit.

I still see my regulars who I have reviewed previously and try to get in to see tourers and and when time allows but I am more of a spur of the moment punter so booking in advance generally doesn't work for me.

Offline Steelworker

Agreed, Seeking and Hank. Looking at your reviews, Seeking, both WB's, Kandice, Samattha and Lileth are outstanding providers I've also enjoyed, among others and will continue to do so. For the agency, Ayesha and Lara I've seen too,  and found them excellent. I tend to be a planned kind of bloke in these matters so AW (my preference) and agencies are good routes for me.  :thumbsup: