Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy English Lucy (Colchester) touring Cambridge  (Read 1931 times)

3 review(s) for VICKY PARTY GIRL (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tricky59

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Obviously the girl has changed her name and now goes under the name of Lucy. In conversation Lucy says that she is based in Colchester and had literally just arrived in Cambridge, (hadn't even time to unpack her bag, our meet was arranged by text whilst she was on the train to Cambridge).
Lucy is as per her pictures: of medium height, dark hair, nice body, (todays size 8 possibly 10) small tits, (sensitive nipples) and a lovely firm arse, she is attractive and has gorgeous eyes although I think she is in her late twenties and not 24 as stated. Her English is excellent, I certainly didn't think she was Romanian but thought she was an Essex girl. This was Lucy's first time in Cambridge as was evident in our post coital conversation and her choice of venue is not ideal as there was no offer of a shower before or after, it struck me that she had rented a bedroom in someone else's flat who probably didn't know who she was or why she was renting it.
Now I have to say that when we first met there was no GFE, indeed I thought she had a cold which she said was hay fever so I was happy to let that one slide. Lucy put on a white shirt that I had brought with me with no bra underneath, she looked great in it and teased me when I tried to kiss her nipples, (I did like that), we started with giving each other a massage and when Lucy massaged me she gave the nicest touches to help my old member get aroused, she encouraged me to finger her very wet and very tight fanny, turning over and on with the rubber she proceeded to mount me first in reverse cowboy and then to straddle me however the old boy started to wain, (I don't know why but he does do that sometimes), Lucy went back to oral (always with) and we decided to take a break and relax until the old boy started to regain an interest again, which he did do after a little while. I suggested to take more of a lead and went into doggy which certainly seemed to do the trick, I noticed that Lucy would occasionally tickle my balls ever so lightly which really helped things along, Lucy must have been enjoying it as when I asked her to turn over to go into missionary she refused and asked me to continue for a bit longer. Lucy did turn over and I mounted her and could feel the tension building up and then she asked whether I'd lick to cum over her tits, as I was so close, how could I refuse and a couple of weeks worth was duely despatched which I think took her a bit by surprise.
Many wipes later and after being offered a glass of water, thankfully received, I was able to recover as I had sweated quite a bit due to the humidity.
I have given Lucy a reluctant positive as she gave me what I wanted, tended to my needs and was not the typical Romanian portrayed by these forums, Lucy was quite the opposite and her comms were good. The tentative positive/neutral is purely down to her location as parking was difficult to find in her area although parking charges are only 50p per half hour so not expensive and her room and facilities were very basic.

Offline Hackneylad1

SEXY ENGLISH LUCY in the title

NEW REAL BRITISH GIRL at top of profile

and then Nationality Romanian :lol:

Offline socks

Thanks for the review and have put her on my A12 hotlist  :thumbsup: I saw from your other "review" that she has likely taken over a former prossie's profile. Interesting choice for an English girl to take on a Romanian's one and then leave Romania as the nationality whilst putting English in her name! Having met her what's your hunch about what's going on here?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

what's going on here?

Simples! we have a Rom who can't understand the English in someone Else's profile!;!

Having said that as long as she delivers the required goods then I'm not that bothered where she's from!

Offline Tricky59

I think she is probably Romanian but her standard of English fooled me, maybe the hay fever helped in that respect that said if she has taken over someone else's profile then she should have done a better job altering it although her pictures are of her. On the plus side she performed for me, she is obviously experienced and helped satisfy an old man. 

Offline Gentle_Beast

Saw a girl today with this profile in Cheltenham. Awful experience. She is English. Not the girl in pics.
The flat was smelly and stunk of rank bodily fluids that had accumulated over some time. No pussy touching, no kissing, breath of an ogre (so no kissing was a bonus). I let her jerk me off and I left.
Yes I took one for the team, never again.

Avoid avoid avoid