Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha Massage - Bracknell / Wokingham  (Read 1533 times)

16 review(s) for alisha-massage (13 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrsuperstar

Duration: 30mins
Cost: £60
Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms

Texted Alisha in the AM looking for an late afternoon appointment as I was passing through later in the day, comms good and text back requesting I call when enroute for house number.

Venue
Alisha's house, easy to find, clean and tidy has off road parking.

Appearance
Pics and age are accurate, would say a size 12-14 with a thunderous pair of tits.

The Meet
Alisha greeted me with the standard protocol hidden behind the door, wearing thong and corset. Greeted me with a hug and showed me into the room and told me to get onto the massage table when ready.

Alisha then took her clothes off and started off working on my back, compliments where it's due she gives a good massage, the addition of her massive boobs rubbing all over your back only adds to the satisfaction. Started teasing by rubbing the inside of my legs and nuts.

Told me to turn over and carried on more of the same, teasing the little fella to attention. Mounted the table and then started rubbing up and down all over me teasing a tit wank. Moved into full on tit wank and HR and i emptied a load over her tits.

Still had 10mins left so she gave me another back rub followed by a shower.

Pros: let's you touch her boobs, literally pushed them into my face at one point.

Cons: her shower is woeful and has zero pressure which meant getting the massage oil off you when you're done is pretty much impossible

Would I go again? Definitely