Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Philippine experience  (Read 5133 times)

Offline emperorshyguy

I usually go to the Philippines every 2 years as that's where my family is from and I usually go with relatives. This time I decided to stay 5 months as I had just finished my last job and had nothing planned so I decided to go by myself but still stay with family and friends most of the time. I don't speak Tagalog but English is widely spoken. There are roughly 60 Pesos to the Pound. Here are my various experiences along the way. They're grouped by area rather than date and most of them are actually in the provinces where my relatives live and not the big cities.

Manila - I don't usually like staying in the Metro Manila area too long but had to as I was waiting for some friends to arrive from the UK so that we could travel to the province together. I stayed in Makati but didn't venture out to P. Burgos Street during my stay for various reasons but I wouldn't mind having a look around another time. One of my relatives had suggested that I friend a few of his Facebook friends who were willing to have sex for a small price. These weren't hookers but just ordinary girls who would sometimes have sex for money. He brought one of the girls to the hotel that I was staying in. We had a few beers and he made his excuses to leave us alone and see what happens between me and the girl whose name was Tina. She was in her early 20s, very pretty and was a little bit chubby which didn't bother me was she was hot. This was my first punt in the Philippines so I was really nervous. There was an awkward silence which was broken by me giving her DFK and both of us groping each other. Off with our clothes and she gave me an amazing OWO. I thought I was going to blow my load in her mouth so I started giving her oral which she really enjoyed. Then on with a condom and I said I wanted her cow girl. Plenty of grinding going on and then I switched her to mish to finish off. I gave her a donation of P1000 which is about £17. My relative later told me that all the girls that he had suggested I friend on Facebook were P1500 for overnighters but unfortunately Tina had to go as she lived on the opposite side of Metro Manila. Anyone who has been to Manila knows how bad the traffic is! So that was my first punt in the Philippines.

Paranaque  A few months later I met up with my relative when I went to Palawan as he lives close to the airport. He ordered me a home visit massage. Unfortunately I didn't realise that FS was available. Doh - I didn't ask because she was dressed as a professional masseuse. Next time! I should have known that extras were available as he arranged the visit. He said that there are bars nearby where FS is available but I didn't have the chance to go. I'll have to leave that for the next visit as well.

Antipolo This city is just outside the Metro Manila area. I visited a massage parlour near SM Masinag. My cousin's husband said that his wife didn't think that they do proper massages there as the girls wear skimpy clothes. I had to check it out! During my stay in the Philippines I paid anywhere between P250 and P700 for a proper massage. One hour here was P500 and after a while they offer extras. FS doesn't seem to be on offer here but I had HR once for P500 and another time I managed to haggle a B2B with HR for P1300. Showers were available before and after.

Pangasinan Province This province is roughly 4 hours north of Manila. I visited a spa where a massage during the day was P250/hour. I visited this place a few times. I could get a really good massage and sometimes HE. I once haggled for HR at P300 which was a bargain! You have to ask for extras here but I don't think FS was available and even if it was I don't think I'd do it as there weren't any walls, just curtains! "You have to be quiet as the owners don't know that I do this" was what the girls that did it said....

La Union Province This province is about 8 hours drive north of Manila and where most of my action took place. See below.

San Fernando City This is the provincial capital. Lots of KTV bars along the road that leads to Poro Point from the National Road (MacArthur Highway). I was fortunate that one of my cousins called Alan drove me around. I paid for him to get some action as his wife works abroad....

Spa HE experience - I paid P500 for an hour massage and chose my masseuse. After about an hour I asked for extras and the girls said P3000 for FS as it's not her job. I said that was too much and asked about B2B with HE. I managed to get her down to P1200. She had magnificent tits which she gave me a really good tit fuck. I didn't use this place again after I found out how much I could get FS for further up the road.

KTV bar experiences - Alan drops his kids off at school at about 7.45am so after that we usually get something to eat and if feeling horny cruise the road that I described above. The bars aren't open at that time of the morning but my cousin knows where to go and we had been known to wake up the girls because we wanted to fuck them. The girls are paraded in front of us and Alan always lets me choose who I fancy first. I pay the owner P2000 for 2 girls and we drive off to get some rooms nearby at a short stay motel (P300 for 3 hours per room). I liked this arrangement because we got the girls cheap without having to pay any bar fines and I got to be with some new girls which was a bonus. We basically paid P1300 per girl for up to 3 hours but usually I would only have enough time for 2 rounds as we had to pick up one of Alan's kids at 11am. I had some great punts in SF. Alan once suggested that we swap girls midway but we never tried this as we could never get 2 rooms that were side by side. One more to try next visit!

Students - I've yet to try this experience. Another of my relatives works at a place where students pass by daily. He knows which students need money and are available at a price. One time I was offered one for P2000 but unfortunately by the time I'd heard she was available I had already gone 2 rounds with a newbie bar girl so didn't think I could manage another couple of rounds with another girl. Damn! I'll have to try this next trip....

Luna live entertainment bar Luna is a coastal town about an hour drive north of San Fernando city.

This was by far my most expensive punt in the Philippines. There are quite a few bars in Luna where you can catch a floorshow. The girls that perform there are fully clothed and those not dancing are wandering around the customers trying to get a drink from them. I eventually chose a young girl called Ashley to be my company for the night. I ended up buying her 4 drinks. I'm not familiar with bar fines etc but there didn't seem to be one in place. If you wanted a room it was P3000 and you could take your choice of girl there. We got to the room at about 1.30pm and I had the room until 6am so despite being a bit drunk my plan was to go as many rounds as I could in the time allowed. There was no running water so Ashley said wait here and went off to try and sort it out. She seemed to be gone a while so I went to see where she was. Fortunately one of my cousins had hung around to make sure I was ok and he brought her back. She had gone to the communal dormitory that the girls all sleep in to get some rest and probably didn't have any intention on returning to me. She was quite drunk and tired. There was still no water so we couldn't take a shower. We just stripped off and got down to it. She was beautiful and had a great body, good oral technique and was a good fuck but I only got to go one round with her due to alcohol and tiredness plus all what had gone on before had just killed the mood for me. So for me it was a live and learn moment. I could have had about 3 girls from my favourite KTV bar in SF for the price I ended up paying for her.

So these were my experiences during my extended stay in the Philippines. I'm looking forward to my next trip. It's extremely handy having relatives with local knowledge and connections. I best make use of them while I can! I would be grateful for any tips for punting in the Philippines.

JamesFD

Excellent post. If you need someone to carry your bag next time you go can I come along? :D

Offline stampjones

Nice post OP - I so want to go there!

Offline Vivago

Interesting to get info on punting in the Philippines from a Filipinos pov. I lived in provincial Luzon for a couple of years and despite constant temptation, I restricted my punting exploits to my frequent trips to the capital. Filipinos are inveterate gossips and the jungle drums beat louder when a kano is involved. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline emperorshyguy

Interesting to get info on punting in the Philippines from a Filipinos pov. I lived in provincial Luzon for a couple of years and despite constant temptation, I restricted my punting exploits to my frequent trips to the capital. Filipinos are inveterate gossips and the jungle drums beat louder when a kano is involved. :D

Vivago, I'm fairly new to punting in general and these were my first experiences in the Philippines. I don't think I did too bad. I was lucky that I have relatives who also occasionally used bar girls or sometimes students. Other times when I was flying solo, I just asked. I stick out a bit because I have a London accent!

I enjoyed reading about your experiences. If it's alright with you, can I PM you if I need any info? I'm probably not going back until late 2018/early 2019 anyway.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:11:02 am by emperorshyguy »

Offline Vivago

I enjoyed reading about your experiences. If it's alright with you, an I PM you if I need any info? I'm probably not going back until late 2018/early 2019 anyway.

Sure but you seem to be doing great as it is. An overseas Filipino, even if they don't speak Tagalog, will always find opportunities that are unavailable to foreigners.

Offline Jerboa

A good report OP, interesting read.

Offline Stalinator

Agreed, that was interesting.

Offline jakesurrey7

Great read OP. I'm planning a visit to Phil later next year. Visiting a few relatives working out there. Will certainly visit a few of the places you've listed there  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

A good report OP, interesting read.

My favourite bit was this ———

These weren't hookers but just ordinary girls who would sometimes have sex for money.    :D

Offline Jerboa

My favourite bit was this ———

These weren't hookers but just ordinary girls who would sometimes have sex for money.    :D

Yes, if they take cash for sex they're hookers, semi pro or fully pro there is no difference, when travelling in Asia, you notice thousands of ladies working in shops, offices and hotels etc, who probably don't shag farangs for some spare cash, but a minority do, an example is the Thai government are trying to clampdown on college girls, who are selling the hoy for the latest iPhone or straight cash to Thai men.

Offline Vivago

In The Philippine, virtually every woman has the potential to peddle her pussy. I've fucked Pinays from every strata of Filipino society from teachers to doctors and dentists, from female executives to professionals of every ilk. And of course many students. Filipinas are a most pragmatic species when they are short of money. Its just a matter of opportunity and expediency.