Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky Lucy .... Lucky if you dont see her  (Read 3098 times)

27 review(s) for Xx Lucky Lucy Xx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5787514) (15 positive, 5 neutral, 17 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline blueeyed adonis

//www.adultwork.com/3603278 or External Link/Members Only

Just come baco from holiday so this event to place a couple of weeks ago and was an awful punt with the above girl.

Comms by phone , called in the morning and saw her about an hour later , arranged 1hr for £110.

The venue a flat in the Jewellery Quarter with a gate that i couldnt get the code to work , i was let in by a resident in the end . Flat itself was clean and fit for purpose .

Now the girl here is were it went down hill . She looks like her profile pics but hey have been photo shopped to within an inch of looking like somelse. Im sure she was on some type of drug . She played the same Spanish language song over and over again , singing along with it as her eyes rolled .  When i tried to kiss her she pulled away . I asked for a shower , she did not offer .  When i came back into the room she was naked on the bed singing the song. I got down next to her to try and kiss her to get the mood going and she pulled away , i had used mouth wash , i told her kissing was on her likes and she said i may kiss her body . It was getting hard to get hard as she rolled about with a stupid grin on her face singing the song over and over again . She said  she was Hungarian and didnt understand Spanish but only sang it . I should have walked really as it was going no where but like a trooper i had paid my money and was going to cum . I got on mish style and did the deed as quick as possible .   I got dressed and left 40mins into the punt . It was the most un erotic event since i had a bait and switch with Eva Grace and the switch girls arse stunk of shit . I am convinced that she was high , either that or she is mentally subnormal . All in all it was crap and i would not go back ever.

27 review(s) found for Xx Lucky Lucy Xx linked to in above post (12 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative)

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that thanks for the review blueeyed Adonis  :hi:

Blimey this girl is proving to be like marmite.

I'd have to disagree with you about the photo's being photo shopped to death.

Aside from the lack of decent kissing I had a good one with her but from the mixed reviews so far it certainly sounds like its a roll of the dice, Excalibur mentioned he has a negative review of Lucy to post as well.

Hope you have a better one next time out.

Offline LM19

Sorry you didn't enjoy your time, she was friendly and polite with me. I had asked if I could shower by text before hand so I can't comment as to whether she would offer.

As above I disagree her photos are photoshopped.. her skin was flawless and she looks especially like her current pic.

I found the Spanish singing hot as did others, but I can see why you may find it cringy too.

I would strongly recommend punters check reviews on here first for her — it's clear from every review she does not kiss as listed, so going with that expectation is asking for a bad time. Yes she needs to remove it from her listing, I agree.

getonit

Thanks for the review , if I ever see her I'll remember to take some ear plugs.

Offline Littlefoot

Cheers for the review, 1 or 2 negatives is bad enough, but this girl now has 7 negatives, (in good time) definitely enough for me to remove her from my HL, gorgeous as she may be... theres no way she'll be seeing the colour of my money!  :hi:

Offline LM19

Cheers for the review, 1 or 2 negatives is bad enough, but this girl now has 7 negatives, (in good time) definitely enough for me to remove her from my HL, gorgeous as she may be... theres no way she'll be seeing the colour of my money!  :hi:

Maybe I'm too easily pleased being new to this game  :lol:

Offline Excalibur

Sorry to hear that thanks for the review blueeyed Adonis  :hi:

Blimey this girl is proving to be like marmite.

I'd have to disagree with you about the photo's being photo shopped to death.

Aside from the lack of decent kissing I had a good one with her but from the mixed reviews so far it certainly sounds like its a roll of the dice, Excalibur mentioned he has a negative review of Lucy to post as well.

Hope you have a better one next time out.

Yep, review soon.  Agree with you Juan about the pics I think they are spot on and she is cute as fuck.  Agree with Blueeyes regarding the service - for the review.

Getonit - bring your ear plugs and blow up doll.

Online RedditchJay

confirms.... in the words of the Dragons..... IM OUT

Offline dboy74

I do like the look of her, but the lack of kissing and seven bloody negs now means I just wouldn't give the pleasure of wasting my cash.

Diehard

Offline The Owl

Your review made me think she was off her face on drugs.

Blacklisted.

Offline KingUser2017

Fuck that, avoid crap like these, waste of space and money