Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky91, Bardney Lincolnshire - Top Draw!  (Read 3808 times)

9 review(s) for Cheeky_Violet (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5542901) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5833833) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Lincs.man1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So guys, this has turned out to be a TOFFT...!

1/2 hour appointment - £80
Comms good, all via AW no phone calls necessary. The house is on a nice new housing estate, is clean and tidy with parking very close by.

Violet is attractive, in good shape, wore the secretary outfit (shirt, skirt and stocking etc) requested and never mentioned time once. Shes a horny, sexy girl next door type. She gave me the best service I've experienced for a while, gave me a great blow job OWO, deep! She likes oral both ways, has very sensitive nipples, great tits and cums almost on demand! fantastic deep sex, missionary is how i wanted it and that's what i got.

All in all this was a fantastic session - frankly, i can't fault her and i will be back again soon!

I've got to say, this lady is a breath of fresh air to this desolate area. The village she is based in is in the middle of knowhere but, the half hour journey for me was well worth it and i will definitely be going back to visit. 

Lincsman is a very happy bunny!

Offline Lincs.man1

Admin, i think this should have gone into reviews - apologies, can you move it?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Admin, i think this should have gone into reviews - apologies, can you move it?

Have moved it for you.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey, sexy girl, I'd imagine she'd be very popular now all the way out there

Offline Newtothisstuff

She seems to have changed her name to Cheeky Violet

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She seems to have changed her name to Cheeky Violet

This is why it is important to always quote AW links which as a minimum show the 7-digit AW ID.

No matter how many times she changes her name, the 7-digit AW ID Reference of 1823928 is unique to that profile, and as long as you click on that link, it will always work.

Will always work, until profile is deleted:
External Link/Members Only

Link in the OP, which No longer works:

Offline Lincs.man1

Thanks for moving the message CT.

ILO - I agree, she will be a busy girl - hope it doesn't cause her issue as she lives on a nice little estate...!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just realised her profile is nearly 5 years old, yet this was her first review on UKP!!

I know she is local to you, but even then, well done for TOFTT, LM

Offline Lincs.man1

Ive been determined to find a decent girl local but far enough away who i can see regularly. She fits the bill perfectly!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Ive been determined to find a decent girl local but far enough away who i can see regularly. She fits the bill perfectly!

Lincs is a barren Desert as far as punting is concerned (Ask Taggart). Don't fall for EAS!!!

Offline Cm738

Hoping to see Sophia Raee in Lincoln,

Certainly looks good, but only AW feedback???

Offline Country Lad

Thanks for the review LincsMan sounds good. I've had Violet on my HL for a while ,from your review I'm assuming the profile pictures are accurate , how would you rate her facially ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Please update us once you have seen her, as we have been kept in the dark for over 4 months...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135322.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

She has built up her feedback since my post in March, but 2 poxy photos in her gallery, from which you can't even work out her true size??  Yet she has 38 in her PG  :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just realised her profile is nearly 5 years old

Thanks for the review LincsMan sounds good. I've had Violet on my HL for a while ,from your review I'm assuming the profile pictures are accurate , how would you rate her facially ?

Her age is showing as 23 (suggesting she started escoritng quite early at 18).  Would you agree, LM?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 03:28:06 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Cm738

She is (Sophia Raee) quick to respond to messages, if it is her the facial video had me.
Will Tofftt next week.

Offline Lincs.man1

CT/CL - Cheeky is an absolute delight, very attractive and doesn't offer the in and out lets get the next one in service like some of the over seasoned pros out there. I really cant fault her. I've seen many girls over the years, have only recently started to contribute on here. Shes one of the best I've seen, cant say more than that really!

Offline Lincs.man1

CT - if she started at 18 i would guess she just dabbled.

Offline scubaman

got myself a booking next week normally punt in newcastle due to the lack of anything here in lincoln could be a regular if all goes well!

Offline Lincs.man1

Let us know how you get on Scubaman!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT/CL - Cheeky is an absolute delight, very attractive and doesn't offer the in and out lets get the next one in service like some of the over seasoned pros out there. I really cant fault her. I've seen many girls over the years, have only recently started to contribute on here. Shes one of the best I've seen, cant say more than that really!

CT - if she started at 18 i would guess she just dabbled.

Thanks for the update.

Offline Country Lad

Thanks for the info Lincs Man unfortunately she has very limited availability this week.

Offline Lincs.man1

CL - I couldn't help myself, I've been again today...  :wacko: :thumbsup: :lol: :P ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CL - I couldn't help myself, I've been again today...  :wacko: :thumbsup: :lol: :P ;)

Thanks for the info Lincs Man unfortunately she has very limited availability this week.

No wonder!!  :lol:

Offline scubaman

Let us know how you get on Scubaman!

Will do last time i punted in lincoln was when you used to have to browse the daily sport adverts!!

Offline Lincs.man1

The good old days - blind punting...!