Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue Lee of South Croydon - amazing OWO/CIM  (Read 6510 times)

Offline throatfiller8

Sue Lee is not currently advertising on Acemassage. Phone number is 07833 624409. Sue Lee is a petite slim mature Chinese lady who gives THE most amazing blowjobs. I've seen Sue Lee a lot over the years. I was back in the Croydon area recently and couldn't resist calling in. As I knew would be the case, her blowjob skills are still unsurpassed. I spent most of my visit flat on my back enjoying the sight of the lovely Sue Lee's head bobbing up and down on my cock. She takes it very deep and gives a lovely sloppy blowjob. She always gets me really hard and when I come I explode deep down her throat. £60 for half an hour so great value. As well as her impressive blowjob skills Sue Lee is a delight to fuck. Her pussy is tight and she fucks enthusiastically. Her flat is a short walk from South Croydon station or car parking is in a side street, metered. I love her.

Offline throatfiller8

Sorry chaps, I'm genuine, i.e. I'm not Sue Lee! I have visited Sue Lee for many years, to see her and the girls she used to have working with her (Dee Dee, Stephanie etc.) I posted reviews on them on another review site, under username thrpoatfiller7. You can check there if you wish. All I wanted to do here, you cynical old lot, was post a review as I enjoyed seeing Sue Lee again after quite a while and was pleased that her service was as good as ever. If you don't' believe me then check other reviewers' reviews of her on this site. Cheers all!

James999

Sue Lee is not currently advertising on Acemassage. Phone number is 07833 624409. Sue Lee is a petite slim mature Chinese lady who gives THE most amazing blowjobs. I've seen Sue Lee a lot over the years. I was back in the Croydon area recently and couldn't resist calling in. As I knew would be the case, her blowjob skills are still unsurpassed. I spent most of my visit flat on my back enjoying the sight of the lovely Sue Lee's head bobbing up and down on my cock. She takes it very deep and gives a lovely sloppy blowjob. She always gets me really hard and when I come I explode deep down her throat. £60 for half an hour so great value. As well as her impressive blowjob skills Sue Lee is a delight to fuck. Her pussy is tight and she fucks enthusiastically. Her flat is a short walk from South Croydon station or car parking is in a side street, metered. I love her.

That's not a review, more like an advert, and with no link to a profile pretty pointless  :thumbsdown:

Offline throatfiller8

I checked Acemassage again. Sue Lee isn't running a full ad but she does appear under the "click to call" entries at the bottom of the Surrey and Croydon pages. Anyway, I'll say no more and apologies if report not up to standard expected.

Offline throatfiller8

Link to Acemassage page -  External Link/Members Only

Sue Lee's ad is at bottom of page. :hi:

Offline NickA

I can vouch for this gentleman's review as genuine. I recognised his pseudonym from the other site. His description of Sue Lee's service is also spot on. She's a bit of a legend in Croydon punting circles. I made her acquaintance again quite recently after a couple of years' lay off.

Also she can barely read or write English - and is actually quite isolated in her private life, so there's no way she'd have written her own review. She may have got a punter to do it as a favour but highly unlikely.

Offline throatfiller8

Thanks for that, Nick. If you were a regular at Sue Lee's in days gone by I'm guessing you'll have met the amazing Dee Dee, who was one of the regular Thai girls working with Sue Lee then. Sadly retired I think. Saw her in a supermarket fairly recently with young child in tow. Assume some lucky bugger has married her (she did have a wedding ring on). Good memories...

Offline NickA

Thanks for that, Nick. If you were a regular at Sue Lee's in days gone by I'm guessing you'll have met the amazing Dee Dee, who was one of the regular Thai girls working with Sue Lee then. Sadly retired I think. Saw her in a supermarket fairly recently with young child in tow. Assume some lucky bugger has married her (she did have a wedding ring on). Good memories...

I did meet Dee Dee, yes. Stephanie was always a personal favourite, though, probably more than Dee Dee. There was something about those big tits on that slim body and those incredibly near-the-mark pussy-on-cock rubs she used to do… I actually saw Stephanie in Sue Lee's current flat, before she stopped having other girls in there, and she still did a great service.

Sadly I can't remember all the names of the WGs I saw at Southbridge Road. I saw one once who was new to the game and Sue Lee suggested I help show her the ropes (though, of course, I still had to pay). She was very very good looking, in her early twenties, and very game indeed. There was something very erotic about the pair of us emerging from the room at the end of a very lively hour and Sue Lee being on the landing outside, asking how it went, she also quizzed me about the girl's performance in the kitchen before I left. Quite a turn on discussing what we got up to and how she was in the sack.

Like I said, it was good to sample Sue Lee's wares again, after a few years away. She hasn't aged. Still looks the same and still sucks cock for England. She seems to have added rimming to her services as well. Or at least I think so. She never rimmed me back in the day.

midnightcowboy

Hi, I am going down that way soon and she sounds great. I cant' find Sue Lee on any of the link, does anyone know if she if still available or have i missed something ?

Cheers

MC

Offline NickA

midnightcowboy

Oh yeah, I was missing something :)

Offline mothra

Too bad she doesn't service certain ethnic group of men. :unknown:

Offline cakerusk

Too bad she doesn't service certain ethnic group of men. :unknown:

What do you mean by certain ethnic group of men? Can you be more specific?

Offline NickA

I didn't know she didn't see black guys. I know she sees Asian, because her landlord is Asian and she met him because he was a client.

Offline mothra

What do you mean by certain ethnic group of men? Can you be more specific?

Like some Asian (Indian/Pakistani) and black SPs don't service their own kind from fear of punters recognising her.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 08:09:59 pm by mothra »

Offline Private Member

Whilst I can't confirm that the OP is genuine (although I suspect he is), I can confirm that this is a representative view of Sue Lee.

I have seen her many times, and she is more than happy to have my member down her throat for the whole session :D

Offline Cam286

Guys, does anyone know if Sue Lee is still working? The number doesn't work?