Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mersedes1 - near exeter  (Read 1661 times)

7 review(s) for Mersedes1 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tazman1002001]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6488956) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline royrace

despite concerns raised in a previous thread decided to give this lady a punt and it turned out to be a pleasure

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32931.0

Based in a village just off the A30, few miles west of Exeter - found myself close to there a few weeks ago, fancied a punt and she showed available on AW so decided to give it a go. Sent a text, immediate response and all comms by text from there on as she requests (says there is poor reception in the village). 1/2 hour later I was parked up and found the house without too much difficulty.

Greeted by a friendly, very sexily dressed lady, killer heels and body stocking over black thong. Led me into the house and I followed her very sexy arse with my tongue hanging out and stirring in the groin. The pictures are her and accurate - very fit body, firm and trim - rare in a milf type like her. Personally I prefer larger breasts but rarely do they tend to come with such a slim, toned figure.

Asked to use the bathroom which was upstairs. Wasn't offered a shower but I'm sure it would have been available. Was warned not to open the wrong door as there was a dog upstairs - which I could hear. The whole house was spotless.

Paid the cash £80 for 1/2 hr. She then offered me a massage which I usually decline as I prefer to get down to action but I think she could sense me hesitating and kind of led me into it before I could say no. I actually quite enjoyed the massage which was quite sensual and relaxing. She soon had me turned over to face her, with her straddled over my legs. I sat up to kiss her and peeled off her body stocking - wouldn't call it DFK, bit light but pleasant. There is mutual rubbing going on and I'm rock hard by now so she goes down for a good bout of OW which was skilled. After a while I spin her around into 69 - tasted great and we go at it for quite a while - she's happy with tongue and fingers exploring pussy and ass. Come up for air and then she straddles me for CG, I think doggy next which was my favourite as she does have a great ass, (she has a funny tattoo on her lower back with two big eyes which stare at you while in doggy!) then into mish, including getting her legs over my shoulders for some deep penetration, then back to doggy, pulled out to finish with a body shot (personal favourite finish) which I'd already ok'd with her.

Cleaned up, bit of chat, no rush to kick me out. Thoroughly enjoyable. Might be a bit vanilla for some but i had a good time

Stated age of 45 might be a bit light but she might just about get away with it. She's polish, but has good english albeit with a strong accent. I think she said she'd been in England 9 yrs.

Would I return, yes probably as its quite a convenient location for me as I'm passing through. Then again, part of the appeal to me of this hobby is variety and for that reason I don't often tend to return.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sagapo

Thanks for the review. She has been on my hotlist for a while with the intention of visiting if passing Exeter way.  :thumbsup:

Offline Crackpot11

Seen her a few times and always amazed at her hot body, like that of a lady 20 years younger.
Recommended although as you said vanilla.