Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Far From Average - Cardiff  (Read 1206 times)

15 review(s) for Far from average (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline ampersand

The name really does say it all.

I have seen this lady a number of times over the last two years. My first booking was after she bid on a RB under her previous profile – number1bustyblondexx – and I have seen her repeatedly since. She now does incalls and so it is far easier to see her. This review will therefore be a compilation of my meetings with her.

Comms
Comms have always been good, she responds quickly although if she is away topping up the tan, it can take a little longer. She is happy to discuss what you want and will engage with you prior to a meet (within reason).

The Venue
Initially I saw her in hotels, but she has now obtained accommodation suitable for incalls. This is a modern flat on the outskirts of Cardiff. Parking can be a little difficult as it is on the street and you may have to walk a little way, but it is far from being a problem. She provides good directions by telephone after you have parked. The main door of the flats opens onto the pavement, with buzzer entry. It is a reasonably busy street and it is easy to blend into what is going on around you. The flat itself is up a flight of stairs and is clean and well presented (see, I am a frustrated Estate Agent). The bathroom is clean and modern with a good shower and clean towels have always been provided when I visit.

The Lady
FFA is definitely that! She is not size 8 and she says this herself. If that is what you want, she will not be for you, so walk on. If you like a slightly larger girl – a proper woman, then she will be for you. She has a pair of very large, natural boobs (although she has had a reduction/lift), nice suckable nipples, a great arse and is generally well covered. She has long blonde hair and is a very attractive girl – you will not be disappointed. She is always immaculately made up and clearly takes good care of herself. When you see her for the first time, you get that feeling of relief that your fears as you walked up the stairs (minger ……) have not come true.

The Services
By her own admission, she loves to suck a good cock and she does it very well. Good varied technique and she will take it all the way down, pressing her face into you as she does so. She will suck you until you cum and will swallow every drop – after dribbling it over her nipples and playing with it for a bit!! DFK is on the menu and she excels at that too. She will take it at your pace and judges what is required well. She will tease a little and will then be passionate. Sex is good, she is happy to try all positions (that I could think of). Seeing her on top grinding down onto me was truly a sight to behold, as was her presenting herself to be fucked doggystyle.  She clearly enjoys what she does, which always makes for a good time. She seems to provide everything on her ‘likes’ list and does so very well.

The Verdict
A major positive. She is firmly in my top three. It is nice to be writing a wholeheartedly positive review as too many of mine recently have been negatives. If you haven’t hotlisted her yet – do it and if you haven’t been to see her, get over there – you won’t regret it. She is very reasonably priced and is well worth a visit. She is far better than other, more expensive girls that I have seen. She is well on the way to becoming my regular as she is flexible with her availability. Will I see her again? I have done, several times.

ttps://www.adultwork.com/3969901

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:17:28 pm by aardvark »

15 review(s) found for Far from average linked to in above post (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Steelworker

Nice review, aardvark. I've seen her twice and she's great. I'll also keep going back. Good sex and good fun.  :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

Nice one aardvark ive had the pleasure myself review done great girl must go back soon

Offline dumbo25

Nice review, she has been on my HL. I did try once to book her but she was booked up. She has a lot of regulars she sees first.
Readig this review will attempt again.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Aardvark.  I have yet to see her myself, hope I do get around to seeing her.

Offline ammertime

Totally agree, she's a top girl, been thinking of a return visit too, must make that happen! Can't fault your review either!!

np500

Good review buddy, I know she's right up you street, great when you find one ( or 6 ) that ticks all your boxes  :thumbsup:

Offline aps

Nice review. She is on my HL.

Offline ampersand

Get in to see her chaps -- I am sure she will have some time for a couple more of you amongst her regulars.

Offline Gastroboy

Nice review. On my HL. Must make an effort to try and see her after reading this.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review. Another plus, for me anyway, is she excels at talking dirty

Hank Marvin

That is a great review and she is now definitely on my HL too.