Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sxy4jade - you get what you pay for i suppose  (Read 1511 times)

4 review(s) for sxy4jade (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline regular_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

price £70 for 1 hour

location Sheffield

was looking around and fancied a hairy pussy and she was cheap so thought i'd have a go.  comms were ok,  answered quickly and wanted me to text so rest of comms done by text,  parked up fine, and house was nice and very well presented inside.

Jade is a nice enough woman,  but probably leaning towards size 16,  quite well worn and has a thick yorkshire accent and "knows best" about everything.

started off with a nice teasing blowjob and to be fair,  was good,  she teased a lot and kept talking as well,  which was a little off putting and didn't really do to much for me,  BUT the BJ was very good when she finally got going properly.

This is where it all went a bit mechanical,  i was thinking about going down on her but decided not to,  so thought i'd have a little explore with my fingers.  Only to be told straight away, that was off limits !!!!!  :angry: what !!!  how can this be !!!!  i'd have been proper pissed off if i fancied snacking on the gash......

so on with the condom , she got on top for a little while which was good to be fair, and then straight to doggy.....i'd lost a lot of interest at this point,  so whipped off the mac and came over her tits.

was thinking about a negative for the off limits which i didn't realise, but am going for a neutral as i got a good BJ and she was cheap.

Offline jakeh

What sexual activity do you enjoy the most?   receiving oral   :P  :P  :P

Offline Joker121

i'd have been proper pissed off if i fancied snacking on the gash......

That is on her likes list though so shouldn't be off limits.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
To be fair the OP said she didn't allow fingering, has no mention of RO.

Offline regular_guy

i didn't even attempt to go down on her - kind of lost a lot of interest when i was told in no uncertain terms even a finger wasn't allowed.