Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage place or brothel? Southend  (Read 3724 times)

Offline CautiousJim

Hi all,

Saw this advert: External Link/Members Only

Looked interesting. Contacted them and turns out they're based from the massage shop on Anerly Rd in Westcliff

Read a few crappy reviews of massage place. Wondering if this ad is legit - they said they have new girls when I realised her address was massage shop. So is this the massage place just becoming a brothel, or is it likely this girl is legit and just working from a room there? Any intel would be great.

Offline CautiousJim

Am tempted to twftt but would appreciate any tips/advice...or just guy feel on this place!

Online LeggyLovelyLover

From what I can make out, the main recent difference is that, occasionally, you have a visiting WG whose pics you can see b4 booking. I balked at chance to see Thai Lovely Rose at that establishment last summer (I know her review wasn't great at Upminster) purely as a result of establishment's indiscrete location - next to bar and hairdressers, opposite fast food place, diagonally overlooked by houses or shops, busy end of Hamlet Court Road (in effect Westcliff High St) etc

Girl probably genuine IMHO.

Regards

Offline CautiousJim

Thanks for that. I guess the indiscretion is a key worry although there is a back entrance apparently. Not sure that makes it much more appealing... But not many other places in Essex offering two girls without forking out well over £200 it seems.

Punterlad69

Hi
I have visited her on a few occasions before she moved to South End- would rexommend.
Used to have the full works!
Thanks

benjyraj

Been here a few times and yes your first assumption is correct this used to be a real Thai massage shop with some extras. Between 1 or 2 girls changing every  few weeks. It’s now this girl in the pic and another who is equally attractive but if different ways. Have seen both. The girl in the pic c is called Ann I think and she does OWO included and my god she is like a dyson, takes it pretty deep, spends a good amount of time on it, felt like 10-15min of pure heaven, likes all over, sucks balls, cups balls and wraps her tits around while sucking. The best intense OWO I have had. FS is pretty good too. She likes it hard and deep so not for whimps. Likes to kiss but with her dyson lips the face kissing is a bit too much. Seems to really like it and can keep going. Happy with any position. Said I made her cum twice. See her about 4 times now and still a great punt. Rest of southend is shit for a punt.

Offline oneeyesnake

Whats the pricing structure? Does the 1 hour stated price cover FS or is there an extra charge...?
OES

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Luvmassage

Hi all

I advise treating this place with caution. I use to visit this place quite frequently back in 2015, decent massage and some good extras. It went down hill when owners changed. I did try again last year. Review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148859