Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleopatara97 Canary Wharf Incall- worth a look  (Read 2240 times)

Miracle_drug

External Link/Members Only

I was in the mood for a blowjob so threw out a RB on AW and this girl came through with the best bid- £110 for an hours worth of cocksucking with facial or swallow. Bargain! I'd been in contact with her previously but because of her lack of an incall place at the time it didn't come together. She usually does outcalls to local hotels, which you'll have to book, but what with the volatile nature of hotel rates in the area, this makes her too expensive except for Sunday's at the Travelodge.

This wasn't without a hitch as I struggled to find the place as my whatsapp doesn't work off of my home network (she tried calling me). I was 30 mins late because of this but she was patient with me. The place itself was a local authority flat she'd got off 'air b n b' (naughty by the tenant) and was a one bedroom basic place. Clean enough but she said I was the first visitor. No chance of a shower but I didn't need one as I was a twenty minute cab ride from my place. She sounds nice on the phone- I like a sweet voice- so although I almost gave up trying to find the place, I persevered.

The place wasn't too discreet. I rang the entrance bell which she didn't hear and so I was stuck at the gate too long. I texted her and rang again and managed to get in. The flat was at the end of a terrace and I had to walk past several flats with open doors. As my cock was at defcon 2 by this point I wasn't bothered but I can see how this might put someone off.

Now for the girl herself-

Not bad IMO. I'd give her 7/10 facially and she has a full, curvy body. Tattoos are a bit in your face (below breasts) but nice tits- a good handful- and a good shape. She has the potential to blow up a bit In the future, I think, but as she's still only 19 she's in good shape. I believe her on the age and she looks and sounds like a teen. Hopefully she'll be mindful and lay off the bourbons- if she does she'll have a pretty good career I think.

I'd agreed to pay her what was at the time her full hourly rate of £120 (prices have since gone up by £10) as I read on her profile that she does rimming. I hadn't asked for this on the RB but wanted to see what she delivered so went to the full rate. I wasn't disappointed. Straight down to the action with me roughly pushing up her top and pawing at her breasts which she seemed to enjoy. Her profile states that she likes it a bit rough and I think this was accurate. I then asked her if she did kissing- she does and it was quite deep. Then with her on her knees for some DT OWO which was well done.

On to the bed for some more OWO and rimming on me which she did well too. Plenty of dirty talk with me calling her names. She takes instruction well so plenty of ball licking. It wasn't long before I felt the sap rising and popped in her mouth. She didn't swallow but I think she would have done if I'd have forced the issue. I was satisfied though and got the impression that I wasn't near her boundaries. By now half the booking was fine but I'm a one shot guy these days so hung out for another ten minutes or so until the taxi arrived. She was friendly to talk to and gave me the impression that she enjoys the job.

The only drawback was her incall place. As I left the flat, there was a guy standing outside next door. I acknowledged him as I was walking away and he asked me, "How was it mate?"  It was obvious what he was taking about. I said, "Not bad actually" as I wasn't going to be phased but I can see that this might put some off. I texted her as I was on the way home and said I though it was time to get another location.

Would I return? Yep I would, and she's pretty good VFM IMHO.

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 01:26:38 am by FCB »