Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique Moretti  (Read 6795 times)

sweetas

Anyone seen this girl
Looks really nice. Think ill give this one a shot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers

sweetas

Someone must have heard of her or seen her?
Willing to take a punt otherwise seeing as her feedback seems ok

Offline Gluckman

My first ever punt, lol

Fit as fuck, limited english, great owo and ro, but she does have a stupidly tiny pussy.

If you are a large fella, chances are penetration is a no go.

Devil Man

My first ever punt, lol

Fit as fuck, limited english, great owo and ro, but she does have a stupidly tiny pussy.

If you are a large fella, chances are penetration is a no go.

I'm interested in her as well.

Was she complaining about the size of your todger when you were with her? Or did she take it like a trooper?

And were there any other girls or pimps about when you visited her?

Offline Gluckman

I didn't even try, she is seriously tiny, and I have had a very tight gf in the past, I could see there was no way I would fit.

There was either a pimp or madam in the lounge, but I never saw them, she went out the room after payment, as did another girl I saw in the same flat.

A number of girls work out the flat, not sure how many are there at any time though. There are 2 bedrooms though.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 06:55:31 am by Gluckman »

Offline Gluckman

Didn't want to bump, but I can't seem to edit older posts.

Here is a pic I nabbed from her PG that gives you an idea on pussy size.

External Link/Members Only

Offline UltrasForLife

Looks great to me. Just the way I like them  :music:

Wiltsboy01

...she does have a stupidly tiny pussy.

She has 12 AW feedback so guys must be able to get in there somehow :)

Devil Man

Didn't want to bump, but I can't seem to edit older posts.

Here is a pic I nabbed from her PG that gives you an idea on pussy size.

Oh bollocks, I wasn't able to see it in time and now it's been removed from their site :(

Would you kindly be able to reupload it again, please? :) Imgur would be a better host as they rarely remove anything from there.

BeesKnees

She has 12 AW feedback so guys must be able to get in there somehow :)

That's a very good point. She's very pretty though.

I wouldn't want to risk 110 quid on "maybe get penetration" despite how hot she is

Devil Man

That work?

Thank's bro! That works just fine!

It's a nice picture. A bit photoshopped and she looks more like a doll there, but still nice. I think it's good she has more 'natural' pictures in her main profile and gallery. Looks very cute. Her fanny looks sweet too.

baltar

What about the other girls? I like the look of Rachel as well! I like them little and young. :) #pervert

I wonder why Monique is £10 more expensive
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 10:17:30 pm by baltar »

Devil Man

Because her pussy is smaller and tighter  :sarcastic:

Ted Bear

I find this hard to believe - a Vag is very robust no matter how small it is and during sex if she is not wet a little help with lube any object should ease is in and then be accommodating ;)

I think this tight pussy talk is just a ploy so she does not get banged out too hard by punters and making the punt an easy earning whilst keeping a her vag as pretty as possible.

charming_red

Nice looking girl but she also looks quite cold or too 'russian' for my liking  :P

The fact she can't speak English properly is bit of a turn off.

Offline Gluckman

What about the other girls? I like the look of Rachel as well! I like them little and young. :) #pervert

I've punted rachel too, monique is far better, rachel is a bit chubby.

And I am sure most guys would be able to get it in, I was just warning my girthier bros ;)

sweetas

Nice to see i started off a good conversation on this hottie

But is anyone willing to have a go. In more ways than one

Im also a little worried about paying and not getting sex. Its a little off putting ashame really

Offline UltrasForLife

Im also a little worried about paying and not getting sex. Its a little off putting ashame really

Maybe you can go and tell us that?  :hi: I personally can't as I am not local and even on my next visit to London I have a couple of higher-ranked to-dos.  :unknown:

Ted Bear

If you like it go hit it - dont worry about not getting sex... Unless you are hung like a horse on steriods :D

How can she be a WG with her stating penetration on profile and then not provide sex!!!

Offline UltrasForLife

If you like it go hit it - dont worry about not getting sex... Unless you are hung like a horse on steriods :D

How can she be a WG with her stating penetration on profile and then not provide sex!!!

I had one romanian that when we got to the sex phase she said I can't do it, too big... useless. She demanded half the cash of 1 hr booking for basically 3 mins of BJ. It got dirty as this was total bollocks as a result and she had to explain her job to the police :) Well, she asked for it ... I don't understand WGs, they'd prefer to deal with the police and not have any business for the rest of the night (at the very least) instead of settle for 20 pounds instead of 40 for 5 mins worth of work. You have to be pretty stupid... so yeah...not getting to the sex phase can get dirty but I doubt monique is the same type of girl as a travelling, pimped romanian. I say go for it and tell us about it :hi:

Acer

I had one romanian that when we got to the sex phase she said I can't do it, too big... useless. She demanded half the cash of 1 hr booking for basically 3 mins of BJ. It got dirty as this was total bollocks as a result and she had to explain her job to the police :) Well, she asked for it ... I don't understand WGs, they'd prefer to deal with the police and not have any business for the rest of the night (at the very least) instead of settle for 20 pounds instead of 40 for 5 mins worth of work. You have to be pretty stupid... so yeah...not getting to the sex phase can get dirty but I doubt monique is the same type of girl as a travelling, pimped romanian. I say go for it and tell us about it :hi:

Alex, any chance elaborating?

Offline UltrasForLife

some romanian pimped girl - cleopatra (weirdly spelled though) or something - I think someone was asking about her in South East. Waste of space anyway...

Offline kong

does monique have good english or reasonable atleast?