Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Amelia Lace Manchester (on tour)  (Read 1673 times)

11 review(s) for Lanarose2019 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Trotter671

I saw Amelia last year (about same time last year) so had been a while. I'd seen her profile pop up again last week for coming to Manchester again so I thought I would go for another booking. I do recall a negative reported on here a few months ago but I remember having a great time with her last year and she is just my type (petite, slim, busty and naughty) and her new piccies on her profile looked good so I thought 'why not' and I do like my Sunday afternoon excursions!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms good throughout beforehand by AW Email and text then a quick call on arrival to get the room number. Time as arranged so no problem there. Location was a good standard hotel near Piccadilly station.

Onto the good stuff!

Amelia opened the door looking hot  :thumbsup: in a very nice short and fancy black dress. The photos on her profile are accurate - she has a fair bit of ink (tasteful and well done IMO) which I personally find a turn on - I find her FAF  :dance:

Was welcomed with a nice bit of DFK and she definitely remembered  me from last year which was a good start. Had a bit of a catch up chat about her globe trotting then paperwork sorted and I grabbed a quick shower to freshen up.

Started proceedings with plenty more DFK and general fondling whilst standing whilst I dropped my towel and then spun Amelia round so I could kiss her neck and peel her out of the dress - to reveal no knickers on underneath, and then she ground her ass on my cock whilst I cupped and played with her tits, the naughty girl. Once we were both fully naked we were all over the bed and the bench at end of bed for ages in various positions for lots of OWO, deep throat OWO, RO, Rimming (on her) and lots of finger play. She also asked me to use her vibrator on her whilst she "sucked my cock" - rude to refuse really. TBH honest I think I was bit crap at this - I'm much better with tongue and fingers than using toys/implements!! She was making the right noises and talking dirty to me and my face was getting covered as she got wetter and wetter - so I took that as a good sign.

After a long and rigorous  session of mutual oral it was time for the cover. First we did cowgirl with Amelia grinding into me and then she switched it up a gear with riding me faster and then arching back whilst I played with her arse and tits. I then suggested we switched to missionary - started slow with more DFK and neck kissing and then built up a rhythm getting faster and faster until I could not hold on any more :wacko:

A bit of a cool down and clean up and bit more of a chat - no rush to get me out and I had been there for about my hour. Another snog at the door and I leave a happy chappy.

A couple of stand out highlights for me - Amelia nibbling/licking my ear (I'm into that) whilst I was playing attention to her tits and slapping my cock against her tongue numerous times with the OWO (I'm def into that!!).

Offline MrMog

She can stay on tour at those prices

Offline cueball

Your money, your choice trottster but hell fire, she's expensive.... she's at two girl money in my eyes.... if she's got 4 tits I might be interested  :D

Offline Trotter671

I hear you gents - a touch more than I normally pay for an hours incall (usually £140/£150 for the girls I've seen in recent times). But I had a great time with her last year so went for it - thoroughly enjoyed myself again so all good with me.

Offline frankc

Think I may just have save up my pocket money and see this girl...She's been on my " treat myself" list for ages. Dont mind paying a bit extra if the girl ticks all my boxes.....thanks for the review mate

Offline OakTree

They must be her her London prices.

She's on Man Elite for 160 an hour. I saw her a couple of years ago and she was very memorable.

Online Titi

Think I may just have save up my pocket money and see this girl...She's been on my " treat myself" list for ages. Dont mind paying a bit extra if the girl ticks all my boxes.....thanks for the review mate

Read Jokaa's review before seeing her mate.

Offline OakTree

She is actually on the blacklist.

Offline Trotter671

No probs Frank :hi: Seeing your reviews I think we have similar tastes :drinks:

Offline Trotter671

They must be her her London prices.

She's on Man Elite for 160 an hour. I saw her a couple of years ago and she was very memorable.

It was £160 for an hour incall at a good standard hotel if this helps.

Offline Trotter671

She is actually on the blacklist.

I remembered there had been a negative previously - thankfully both my visits have been spot on so can only comment on my experience(s) :hi:

Offline OakTree

It was £160 for an hour incall at a good standard hotel if this helps.

If I remember rightly I saw her at a serviced apartment and the same £160 for the hour. 

Offline NigelF

It's a shame he stopped posting after receiving threats. He still seems to log in though.