Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Banks - Leicester - any information ?  (Read 514 times)

TOMAHAWK

Newby 18 yo who does anal  :rolleyes:

Anyone seen her or heard anything before i TOFFT ??

Thanks
T

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Interesting profile. For what seems a young newbie, it is quite a sophisticated profile. Might be worth checking her private gallery before you decide.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Interesting profile. For what seems a young newbie, it is quite a sophisticated profile. Might be worth checking her private gallery before you decide.

Agree.

For a profile that's just over 1 month old, it's surprising that no one else in the E Mpicked it up in the last month, so I would put it down to the WG either now touring the EM or a PG Scam who has turned his attention to our area. Looking at this profile, she already has 11 fb on AW, so would suggest she is genuine.

Bit of detective work still required.... Take time to read her feedback, and try and work out if she is a touring girl, or is simply visiting a new area as a one-off, by klooking at the fb of the 11 punters who have left her feedback. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Some feedback from punters with quite a few under their belt and one seems to be an East Midlander judging by his other punts.
I wonder if this is a girl who has recently moved to Leicester and set up a new profile. That would explain the sophistication. If this is the case I would treat her stated age with a pinch of salt. That is not to say she is not worth a TOFTT.  I hope you go for it Tom and let us see the review.