Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian-amira - Ancoats  (Read 1670 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Caligula

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Couple of emails / texts, when I made the booking, she sent me her full postcode

Accommodation: apartment in ancoats, free on street parking around the corner

Price £160 an hour incall

Called Amira when I got to the postcode area, a nice gated apartment complex. He come down to meet me at the gate wearing a long grey raincoat. I was led up to her apartment in the lift. As soon as we were through the door the raincoat dropped to reveal a lovely fit, firm body and large natural breasts covered by nice matching lingerie.

Started off bt getting the bra off and exposing those large natural breasts. Then down to a bit of oral on her. She was getting very wet at this point and was clearly enjoying my technique. One thing that I didn't like was that she wouldn't allow the use of any fingers, a disappointment, especially with my beautifully manicured nails!

On with the condom and sex in several positions. I finished with her riding me vigorously until I filled the condom. A quick chat about some of her other punters and there extreme requests and then off into the cold manchester rain.

Overall, a good punt but not worth £160

Offline Hurley

I hate that no fingers Bolloks that's her off my list