Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelika - Bristol  (Read 1921 times)

18 review(s) for _Angelika_ (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mcping

External Link/Members Only

Overall a pretty decent punt.

Comms good, location good. No issues making booking via text, clear directions etc. Quite straightforward and painless process.

I must say Angelika has an awesome body. Just my type, slim, firm great tits (fake)

Offered a drink and a shower and accepted both. When I returned to the room Angelika was already waiting wearing a skimpy underwear set that really made her tits and ass look amazing.

I was at first sceptical at her limited likes list but really shouldn't have. Light kissing at first quickly progressed into very passionate dfk which was some of the best I've had. Some good time taken kissing and touching she was soon kneeling on the bed sucking my cock with lots of enthusiasm and good eye contact just how I like. I really was being blown away how well things were going as I had almost expected a rather bland experience given her likes list and lack of reviews.
She didn't allow fingers inside and didn't enquire about anal as not my thing or on her likes list but did get very very wet as I wet down on her and she did seem to like a little anal tickle although I made sure not to push.

Soon enough she was riding me cow girl and the reverse cowgirl. Lots of energy and enthusiasm and really an fantastic arse !
From reverse cowgirl we transitioned naturally into doggy and she took a good pounding making all the right noises and some encouragement. The look on her face and eye contact as she looked over her shoulder at me ....  :)

I'm always very wary about how fluffy a positive review sounds but I was blown away by angelika and genuinely felt like a truly great gfe.

I count myself lucky so far this year having had some great punts. I've also had one or two not so good but angelika is well up there as one of the best :thumbsup:

Fake tits, lack of anal might not be everyone's cup of tea but today she was on form and I'll be back later in the week when next in Bristol

Offline Mcping

I see angelika has 10 reviews ! I must have been searching using wrong spelling....well deserved. Great punt

Offline Cunning Punt

Going on her likes list and recent reviews, I assume oral was covered?

I realise it's subjective, but how would you describe her looks-wise? The previous reviewer wasn't particularly complimentary.

Offline Mcping

Yes covered oral.

Looks wise I was very very happy :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Offline Terenas

Glad you had a good time.

I was tempted by her profile and reviews (always search by number :thumbsup:) but felt that £140 with no owo or anal was a bit steep. Perhaps I should reconsider after my unsuccessful Asian adventure.

Offline Mcping

Glad you had a good time.

I was tempted by her profile and reviews (always search by number :thumbsup:) but felt that £140 with no owo or anal was a bit steep. Perhaps I should reconsider after my unsuccessful Asian adventure.

£140 is near my top limit also especially for no owo but she's smoking hot. Looking back it was the enthusiasm and that body and looks that really made it

Offline Doombar

Thanks fro the review MCP.  She does look like she has a smokin figure which may make up for the limited Likes list. 

No fingering, OWO/CIM or Facial is disappointing but 30 mins for £80 is tempting for sure.  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Offline rudolph hucker

I concur with all McPing stated, saw Angelika yesterday for a spot of lunch.
Cracking body, very good temperament and thoroughly enjoyable time.
Lips looked a bit 'pumped' up, perhaps Botox, dunno?  :unknown:

Worth a visit though.