Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Level Mia  (Read 9321 times)

2 review(s) for just room to rent (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only

First of all, this punt was a calculated risk I felt obliged to take as I'd mentioned her but, with her mixed feedback and having not seen her, couldn't commit 100% to my opinion with clear conscience.

To point, queried about her prices last week but couldn't do it then. Had time today so texted to check for availability and negotiated for £60 for 30 mins with anal (went for the cheapest anal rate possible). Got a reply to the first but not the second and she texted me again 15 mins before the appointed time to check if I was coming so I consider the comms experience okay.

She looks similar to her photos (Size 11-12, busty) so nothing much to add here. She told me her age was 29 which is only 2 years different than her profile so I can accept that.

The £60 was confirmed and asked for upfront. Then, from thereon out it all turned downhill. She has a habit of talking fast and adding honey to her sentence which I found annoying, particularly the former. Was offered a massage to which I gave her a chance, but stopped it after less than 5 mins as it was effectively light pinching/rubbing all over. No kissing was allowed, 69 was rejected, and I wasn't even given a BJ, covered or otherwise. All I got was RO (limited to clit and labia, no probing or fingering) and straight into doggy in pussy.

At this point, I felt a little apprenhensive so questioned her about doing 2 shots. Was told yes so I figured we'd do anal in round 2. After 1st pop, she asked if wanted to take a shower then, which I accepted as I thought it would be more hygienic to do so before doing A. When I went back to the room, I saw she'd put her knickers back on so I told her we were supposed to be doing anal then. She immediately came back with a several BS excuses which includes not much time remaining, 1-cum-policy-for-30mins-booking, and pretended she did not understand what I'd specifically asked earlier.

Wasn't in the mood to argue so I requested for my £10 anal extra be refunded but she tried to butter me up by saying it was given to her boss and she was sorry she couldn't ask for it back, being an employee and all that nonsense. To cap it all off, when I left I saw I had 5 mins left out of the 30 mins. :dash: :thumbsdown:

BeesKnees

Shit mate, that sounds diabolical. I was gonna see her at one point but deferred as she was couple of dress sizes larger than what I want.

Do you think a decent a levels provider is gonna be at a higher price point?

bigone

sorry you had a bad punt, :( the next one will be better ;)

Offline mothra

Lets hope from this report her booking suddenly goes downhill.

Offline NightKid

Do you think a decent a levels provider is gonna be at a higher price point?

Yeah, the ones with consistently good reports seem to be at the £80 h/h - £100 p/h range.

Offline Rickrabbit

Her AW profile says she will return in October, so be vigilant people, I suspect she will pop up again soon under another name. She hasn't changed over the years then...well except up in size.

Offline Honestsaintpaul

Thanks for the review NightKid as I've had my eye on Mia for ages now  but "My Spider-sense was always tingling " with her as it does for so many others.

Sorry that she's only served to disappoint you after you put your faith in her and gave into your urges .

I know it feels like a huge waste of time and money but it's a huge learning curve that will help you in the long run and is why this forum is a great vehicle for us  all to learn from .
Good luck .

Offline NightKid

Indeed.

In a way, I'm glad as I can now wholeheartedly advise against seeing her and move on in my quest to search for a good A provider with double digit hourly fees.

Offline kropotkin

Sic transit gloria...

For various reasons, I've seen her three times:  first as Olivia maybe 6 years ago - slim, fun with a great look.  So good I went back but it had a bit of a repeat punt syndrome - good but not brilliant; the spark had gone.

Third time I saw her, was cos she was free, reasonably local and I was horny.  Called herself Maya (I think) had put on a few pounds, but not in a bad way - good tits and arse.  Functional sex but certainly no animus on her part.  I left with 20 minutes of the hour left, cos I was hot and bored...

skipper121

NK I was just browsing AW and was about to add her to my hotlist when I saw the feedback you'd left with the link to this review.  Sounds like a narrow escape for me - shame because the rest of her FB looked ok

Thanks for the tip-off anyway  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

NK I was just browsing AW and was about to add her to my hotlist when I saw the feedback you'd left with the link to this review.  Sounds like a narrow escape for me - shame because the rest of her FB looked ok

quality of service has gone down since she was called olivia?

Offline NightKid

Glad to have knowingly saved another punter.  :hi:

quality of service has gone down since she was called olivia?

Gone to hell and never returned more like.  :thumbsdown:

Ombadsman

I was about to call her tonight. Not any more!

Thanks guys!

OM

Offline NightKid

I was about to call her tonight. Not any more!

Thanks guys!

OM

Another punter saved, another day made.
She has hidden her FB at last, I can only pray that would encourage more to do a search on her and stumble onto this thread.

Offline NightKid

Hidden Image/Members Only

The 3rd genuine punter I help will get an even more epic .gif  :lol:

Offline DRJ

That is a shame she has a pretty face and is not far from me oh well.

Offline NightKid

She's back in London with a vengeance so I'm updating this thread with some pics in case she wises up and creates another profile or something.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

James Bowie

I saw Mia about two years ago - at the time her profile had CIM and facials included. Suffice to say she didn't deliver on these, or anything else worthwhile. A shame as she's facially nice with a great rack. Don't be fooled... cheap for a reason!

As I'm new around here, I'll add my comments to some existing reviews where I've also seen the provider and create some new ones too. I wish I'd found this site years ago.

Offline The_Don

Offline Soapyjoe21971

Kin hell

Advertising 70 notes an hour , 11 positive feedbacks, bearly tempted but one neg she replies with you are rude and very overweight.

Excuse me, im no fucking model or oil painting but where do they thing fat / folk who cant get it are gonna go ? So in other words if you are a fat fucker, dont bother.

Glad I checked here 1st, this site clears up a lot of the bullshit thats fed to us on AW.

Offline The_Don

Glad I checked here 1st, this site clears up a lot of the bullshit thats fed to us on AW.

UKP has helped many punters over the years  :music:

I've learned to take A/W feedback with a pinch of salt.

Offline NightKid

Kin hell

Advertising 70 notes an hour , 11 positive feedbacks, bearly tempted but one neg she replies with you are rude and very overweight.

Excuse me, im no fucking model or oil painting but where do they thing fat / folk who cant get it are gonna go ? So in other words if you are a fat fucker, dont bother.

Bit rich considering she's a very big unit herself.  :sarcastic:

You're welcome.  :hi:

Offline Soapyjoe21971

Haha , yes, one bitten twice shy as they say.

If I had a six pack instead of 6 bellies I would be fucking charging for my services.

Thanks again :hi: