Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Pole Dancer - Southampton  (Read 1341 times)

18 review(s) for Emily Poledancer (11 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline summit1

External Link/Members Only

I recently went to see Emily based on positive feedback from others. This was also a step up for me, from bit of fun at massage stops to FS with an independant.

Comms all via text. Quick and easy

Location: ground floor house just off the Avenue. Easy to find. Plenty of free on street parking

Girl: is the one in photos. But i felt she looked a lot older in reality. Also a bit wider  :D

I had already requested a striptease and lapdance which she started off with, first stripping me then teasing and slowly stripping herself.  Into blowjob which was performed with lots of energy.  On with the bright blue jonny and straight into CG. Cant falt her energy or enthausiasm

However unfortuantely i was knackered from work and probably a bit aprehensive from my first time in this situation. I just couldnt get into it. So we sit on bed and chat a bit and then back to it BJ and doggie

For me personnally the experience was nutural but a definate positive for Emily who was energetic throughout

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review. A neutral seems a bit harsh given your last statement though? Your choice I appreciate but still. Unless you are saying her pics are misleading? I've not picked up on that from others though?

bigmanbigman

Probably Southampton best wg for the price and services given ??(there very little else )

Offline Zimbaman

Probably Southampton best wg for the price and services given ??(there very little else )

She is definitely on my hot list!

Offline DrConners

OP says he "was knackered from work" & "couldn't get into it" - hardly the WG's fault ?

Give her a go Zimber, I don't think you'll be disappointed  :hi:

SIDE NOTE:

No I'm not touting, white knighting or fluffy about her - saw her once, had a great time & posted a review, end of.  :unknown:

Offline Zimbaman

OP says he "was knackered from work" & "couldn't get into it" - hardly the WG's fault ?

Give her a go Zimber, I don't think you'll be disappointed  :hi:

SIDE NOTE:

No I'm not touting, white knighting or fluffy about her - saw her once, had a great time & posted a review, end of.  :unknown:

I have this weeks punt narrowed down to either Emily (seems like it would almost certainly be a good punt - even if I'm tired from work  :lol:) or LacyLou in portsmouth. Her profile has been around for a while but no reviews here... seems a step into the unknown...

External Link/Members Only or

Offline DrConners

Fair play, Lacy looks hot  :thumbsup: - some of the feedback is a bit meh but let us know how you get on if you manage to see her.

(is that stretch marks on the middle profile picture or just camera quality ?  :unknown: still looks hot though!)

Offline Zimbaman

Fair play, Lacy looks hot  :thumbsup: - some of the feedback is a bit meh but let us know how you get on if you manage to see her.

(is that stretch marks on the middle profile picture or just camera quality ?  :unknown: still looks hot though!)

I suspect flattering camera angles and stretch marks.. will book though and feedback  :thumbsup:

Offline summit1

Thanks for the review. A neutral seems a bit harsh given your last statement though? Your choice I appreciate but still. Unless you are saying her pics are misleading? I've not picked up on that from others though?

Opps.  This was supposed to be a Positive review as she did try hard even if i wasnt into it.

Anyone know how to edit original post so i can change to positive?

Offline Jamboney

Opps.  This was supposed to be a Positive review as she did try hard even if i wasnt into it.

Report your review and ask for it to be changed to positive  :thumbsup:

Offline DrConners

Yet at the time of the original posting of your review - to quote you :

For me personnally the experience was nutural but a definate positive for Emily who was energetic throughout

Why have it changed to positive ? I doubt she gives a shit about anything posted here, unless she's been hasseling you (which I doubt) - she got the cash & you got laid ?  :unknown:

Trying to get it changed to "Positive" when you clearly have already said "Neutral" makes you look like, at the very least, a bit of an idiot. Leave it as it is IMO.

Also it's spelt "Neutral"  not "nututal"  :dash: