Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet latin nikki. Not so sweet afterall... Nottingham  (Read 736 times)

4 review(s) for SWEET LATINA NIKKI (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

d3v0

Visited this girl late last night in nottingham
External Link/Members Only

In nottingham city centre. Climbed to top floor of the building and met her and she made no effort to welcome me or make us feel at ease just asked for the £120 and never asked me what i wanted. Every time i asked her something she would tell me to shh and have this mardy expression on her face.

The sex was total crap, rough handjob that left my balls thoroughly aching, never let me suck her tits, kiss her and even the sex was shit with her completely rigid and crying out in anger whenever i dared touch her body or gently move her.

Finally she had had enough and ended it after less than 20mins and shoved £50 in my hand but got the cheeky cow to give me back another £20 before i told her hpusemate how uttrtly dreadfull she is to which she acknowledged and said that she agreed!

Online RogerBoner

I spotted her on Vivastreet and was considering a visit. She's got a peculiar expression in most of the photos but her body is good. Her two other reviews are positives but point out that her oral technique is lacklustre. But she did not treat you as well as the other two reviewers.
Why do you think that she was so poor?  Are you clean? Are you hideous? In her AW feedback it is mentioned that she charges extra for kissing but I can't see it listed on her profile.
It sounds like you had a terrible time.
At least you got a partial refund which many would feel too timid to request.
I've never been with an EE but their profiles are attractive and aplenty on Vivastreet.

d3v0

Nope was freshly showered and nope im above avg in looks and have a ripped physique which is what made it all the worse as she is genuinely a useless cow. When giving me the shit blowjob she made no effort to maintain a sext pose instead doubled over like a hunchback, same with doggy she would not arch her back which was the final straw and is when she stormed off the bed and ended it!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
To be fair well done getting some money back, sounds like a right shit punt, I've had similar experiences with EE girls and stayed away for a year or so, my recent visits have proven better luck.

Shame as she looks pretty hot, certainly fuckable.

Sillypig

She didn't let you loose on those huge boobs??

That's almost criminal...