Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tabby Jo - Romford  (Read 1385 times)

1 review(s) for Tabby Jo (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline P.O.G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all, I managed to see Tabby Jo, quite last minute when I was in Essex a few weeks ago. Communication was pretty easy, quick call, and her address was sent with instructions on how to enter the building. Upon arrival I gave her a call to say I was outside, and the maid(?) came down and collected me and took me to the bedroom. Old building, very dated, cameras on the outside, barred door, so very high security. The bedroom was fit for use, clean, with a bed and a chair.

After about two minutes, Jo came in in a tight black dress with all her assets on show. I'd say she's about a size 14 (bit of a belly), huge tits, and I'd say the age on her profile is about right. Facially she's pretty nice, milf next door kind of look to her.

She was very accommodating and friendly. She started off giving me a massage (more like a light back rub with occasional stroke of the balls). The she asked me to turn over and gave me a chest rub, and played with my hard cock. She then asked if I'd like my balls sucked, which I did, so she proceeded to this, which was pretty nice. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted oral, so she grabbed a condom, and gave me some ok covered oral. Nothing special, just ok. I then got the chance to play with her huge tits, which she seemed to enjoy. After this I proceeded to bang her in doggy. She was very vocal, and can take a really deep hard pounding. I was surprised at how tight she was. I came, she cleaned me up, small amount of chit chat before I left, and that was that.

A very vanilla service, but I expected this due to her limited likes list on the profile. All in all, an underwhelming positive.

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for the review. Surely you would register this punt as a Neutral? Especially as the oral was covered and she advertises OWO as well, unless of course you requested a OW. Sounds like a Neutral to me.
OES
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 07:50:18 pm by oneeyesnake »