Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Leah and Lexilou1991xxx - Liverpool  (Read 4287 times)

10 review(s) for lexilou1991xxx (3 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]
10 review(s) for Luscious leah!! (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline sailor_man

Luscious Leah & Lexilou1991xxx

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Leah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Lexi

Date: 26th July 2017 - 18:00hrs

Price: £100 for 30 mins

This is a follow up / meet from my previous meet with Luscious Leah (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151800.0).
I mentioned that i'd seen another girl in the apartment.

Booking was fast and good by txt message and arranged at short notice about 90 mins prior to the meet.

Same location as last time, no reception to walk past, elevator and easy enough to find the apartment.

Leah was behind the door, remembering me and comfortably inviting me in, Lexi was waiting in the bedroom. both were wearing lingerie. I was offered a shower (declined but just freshened up, then, also offered a drink.

Leah was as described in previous review, Lexi was young (early 20's) Manchester area girl, very very pretty in the face, and a great curvy... BUT NOT large body. Now someone on AW described her as BBW.... Clearly this guy has no idea of a true BBW as Lexi is FAR from it.

Little chat on the bed, paperwork done, then stripped and started with some nice DFK with Lexi as I stood over the bed, Leah straight to action with more amazing OWO.

I wont go into too much detail, but Lexi gives great sloppy OWO, has great tits and tastes amazing. She is receptive to Oral and overall gave a great experience.

Leah was as last time, very welcoming and gave a great service.

The Duo is a Hetro duo and no bisexual action, not a negative, however that is literally the only way this meet could be better.

I was there for far longer than 30 minutes chatting away after the action, and to be honest, the conversation was better than some friends i have.

for £100 for 30 mins, is incredible value.

Another meet is definitely on my mind, maybe I'll see Lexi solo and see how that goes too.

Offline Lexilou1991xxx

• Service Provider
Luscious Leah & Lexilou1991xxx

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Leah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Lexi

Date: 26th July 2017 - 18:00hrs

Price: £100 for 30 mins

This is a follow up / meet from my previous meet with Luscious Leah (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151800.0).
I mentioned that i'd seen another girl in the apartment.

Booking was fast and good by txt message and arranged at short notice about 90 mins prior to the meet.

Same location as last time, no reception to walk past, elevator and easy enough to find the apartment.

Leah was behind the door, remembering me and comfortably inviting me in, Lexi was waiting in the bedroom. both were wearing lingerie. I was offered a shower (declined but just freshened up, then, also offered a drink.

Leah was as described in previous review, Lexi was young (early 20's) Manchester area girl, very very pretty in the face, and a great curvy... BUT NOT large body. Now someone on AW described her as BBW.... Clearly this guy has no idea of a true BBW as Lexi is FAR from it.

Little chat on the bed, paperwork done, then stripped and started with some nice DFK with Lexi as I stood over the bed, Leah straight to action with more amazing OWO.

I wont go into too much detail, but Lexi gives great sloppy OWO, has great tits and tastes amazing. She is receptive to Oral and overall gave a great experience.

Leah was as last time, very welcoming and gave a great service.

The Duo is a Hetro duo and no bisexual action, not a negative, however that is literally the only way this meet could be better.

I was there for far longer than 30 minutes chatting away after the action, and to be honest, the conversation was better than some friends i have.

for £100 for 30 mins, is incredible value.

Another meet is definitely on my mind, maybe I'll see Lexi solo and see how that goes too.

Thanks sailor hope to see you again soon xxx

Offline sailor_man

Thanks sailor hope to see you again soon xxx

Actually flying back to UK soon :)

Offline Lexilou1991xxx

• Service Provider
Actually flying back to UK soon :)

My friends just got a place in Liverpool so I'll be there a lot xxx

vw

My friends just got a place in Liverpool so I'll be there a lot xxx

WTF did she do to your lips?   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:36:34 pm by vw »

Offline BP

Reads a bit fluffy to me OP.  6 positives in succession...that's going some.
It's OK (and encouraged) to list the negs on here as well so we can make an informed decision ourselves

Offline sailor_man

Reads a bit fluffy to me OP.  6 positives in succession...that's going some.
It's OK (and encouraged) to list the negs on here as well so we can make an informed decision ourselves

Maybe i'm just very picky with my punts... I probable put more research into the punt than the actual action to be fair

Offline MJ.spritzen

Leah sucks a good cock. One of only 3 women to have ever got me off with just their mouth. Swallows too!

Offline NigelF

Leah sucks a good cock. One of only 3 women to have ever got me off with just their mouth. Swallows too!

Yes, very true. The main downside for me though is the fact that Leah looks over 10 years older than she claims (she's definitely in her 40s) so she doesn't look great facially (but is pretty good for someone in her 40s) and her "fake" lips which are rather hard/firm which is a bit off-putting visibly and particularly during kissing although she does still deliver good DFK.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 10:51:10 pm by NigelF »

Luissuarez777

Definitely making a booking with the 2 of em sounds amazing