Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Katie.back.xxx - Glasgow  (Read 1752 times)

29 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (27 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline daneeboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 28/07/17

Price: £60 for 30 mins

Comms: Phoned katie after finishing work, no problem with making a short notice meeting and i was in her flat within the hour.

Location: Nice clean flat near the squinty bridge, on the city side. metered parking.

Looks: 7/10, 5'7'' tall, nice tits 34D.

Meeting: Directions by txt when i arrived at address on how to get past secure entrance. No problems and arrived at door,

Katie opened door wearing a white basque and stockings no pants, not a bad looking girl maybe 3/4 years older than stated, but looks wise it was the girl in her profile pics.
Quick shower which was clean and fresh towels.paperwork out of the way and started some light kissing.
pushed her onto bed for some RO, pussy clean and fresh with a bit of stubble which i like. fake moans a bit off putting.
onto some 69 where this girl was taking some DT, onto cow girl where katie was enthusiastic, katie felt very wet at this point,
got her on her back and pounded away for 5/10 mins, off with condom and wanked over her tits, not keen on taking it in her mouth.
Left about 5 mins over time and did not rushed.

would i return? possibly as a plan B.

mavgoose

For £60 , she sounds like a solid back up plan.

Edit : read the other reviews. Definitely on the list now.
I have a feeling I may have seen her before. From her description she sounds similar to a girl I saw in the merchant city. Could be wrong , either way she sounds good.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:30:21 pm by mavgoose »

Offline billyoral

Does she offer owo not listed on her likes
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Game on

Yip, OWO know problem  :thumbsup:

Go reliable lassie, eager to please  :thumbsup: