Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenni Breene - 18 July 2017 - Birmingham  (Read 1883 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

TOMAHAWK

I saw Jenni or JB as she was known then back in 2013. She's back on AW and wanted to see her again, from memory she was the only one who could get me
to blow my beans within 5-10 mins, so thought i 'd try her again.

Cost : £220 for 2 hours

Good initial comms via AW and text. Jenni arrived a little late due to traffic but kept me updated throughout. Arrived in casuals, but looked hot, hot hot !

A few glasses of wine and a catch up before Jenni stripped out of casuals to reveal black underwear and nude holdups. WOW, a body made for sin, curvy in all
the right places.

Jenni loves to kiss and before i know it she's lowered herself onto my cock to give the mother of all blowjobs. Never have i experienced anything like it.....
Warm, wet, clamp like grip interspersed with her DT my cock like no other. And yes, i lasted about 10 mins before i warned her, and she swallowed up all
T's beans. Licking her lips after.

More wine and a little break before i had Jenni bouncing up and down cowgirl then a prolonged session of doggy exploding inside her. I was so drained that was it
but Jenni was happy to chat and laugh and touch each other until i had to leave, way over the allotted time. Jenni is not a clock watcher and makes the meet just fly by.

One of the best GFE bookings you can get from a beautiful woman. It was so good i had to go back for seconds a week after !!!

Brilliant booking, would recommend highly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Pablo02

Those pics of her in her free gallery deffo don't do anything for her!!
Looks like a £100 punt rather than a £150 looking at those pics.

Offline bearcat69

Those pics of her in her free gallery deffo don't do anything for her!!
Looks like a £100 punt rather than a £150 looking at those pics.

I think she looks quite hot :dancegirl:, I would give her one, but not at those prices. :thumbsdown: Oh, and being in my mid thirties means I'm too young apparently. :sarcastic:

She obviously just wants to stick to clients she's already seen. Fair enough by me. :unknown:

TOMAHAWK

Well i ain't no fluffy fucker, but i can say Jenni is no £100 punt. If you wan't a quality punt at a reasonable price, she tops the list in the West Mids.
Horses for courses though.

Offline HailWood

F*ck me (no don't); are you the most prolific punter in the Midlands at the moment.  :hi:

TOMAHAWK

Mike, you can't turn down an opportunity when ahem, 1,2 ,3 or 4 arise as you well know  ;)

There's just so much talent at the moment lol

Offline azrael

I've been trying to get a punt with her since 2014. I finaly given up the ghost of trying to get a punt with her. Those that have managed have always said good things