Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caramel Cakes - Big Booty Ebony - Dulwich  (Read 1615 times)

jayblack_london

Caramel Cakes

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booked for 1 hour, paid £160

I have seen Caramel Cakes or Claudia on a number of occasions but thought it was worthwhile writing a review for others.

Communication:
As I have seen her before, I sent her a quick whatsapp message and arranged to meet for about 10pm. Swift enough replies.

Venue:
Tidy maisonette in Dulwich near Alleyns private school.

Claudia:
She opened the door dressed in some sexy lingerie and a lacy gown covering her assets. Claudia genuinely has one of the best asses I have seen and it bulged through her nightgown as she led me through to the lounge.

Her boobs are augmented and probably about a D cup. Facially she is quite attractive. Not a 10/10 but you will not be disappointed. Her main asset is definitely her ass which is definitely in proportion and feels soft and jiggly. She is a bout 5'7 or 5'8.

The Meet:
After sorting the paperwork and having a quick catch up and drink in the lounge we moved to the bedroom. We started with some OWO. She gives great head, nice and sloppy with some naughty groans as she slurps. I wanted to taste her pussy so we transitioned to 69. Her pussy tastes amazing and she was super wet and came vigorously after a few mins. There was some slight booty play too - but I am somewhat of a regular.

Next on with the condom and I had to commence in doggy. Not many better sights than watching her big arse jiggle as you pound her. When she gets into it she pushes and twerks back which is amazing. We had a few other positions including cow-girl, revers cow girl and missionary before reverting to doggy. I then cam over her ass as she twerked for me.

Overall very happy with the hour. Claudia is friendly and not a time-watcher. Highly recommended.

rideMeHard

Thanks for this.

does she FK?

Is she the flirty type that can be convinced to do a lap-dance?

jayblack_london

I think she does FK at discretion. I have once or twice but I don't think she will initiate.

Yeah shes a nice girl. If you compliment her ass I reckon she would happily give you a lap dance. she used to be a lap dancer/Babestaion girl i believe.

Offline booblord

Would love to see her... I love black ladies with big ass and tall height.. was she 5'7 with or without heels ?

jayblack_london

She's about 5'7 without heels

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review OP.

I've only seen her once but also had a good punt, I thought her ass was more firm that soft but that's just my opinion.

How many times have you seen her if you don't mind me asking ?

jayblack_london

I've probably seen her about 5/6 times.

We get on quite well.