Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: radula.glasgow  (Read 1363 times)

roller coaster

My quest for Czech m.i.l.f's has continued again this afternoon.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
More or less the same experience as my last review but at 40 quid for half an hour it was more enjoyable and did a bit more.
Once again comms all done by text and was directed to a old flat in Govanhill a bit more busier area than the one in Tollcross although it was ground floor.
When radula opened the door same as last week nothing special to look at and as i was getting rimmed i took a shower with plenty of fresh fluffy towels in the bathroom.
When i was in the room with the cash out of the way radula took her glasses off with the rest off her clothing which was more appealing without them and did remind me of a manager i used to work for that i would have loved to have pumped. :D
Started of with a very nice massage with some nice ball tickling in between.
Then she rimmed me with execution which was very enjoyable.
When i was on my back i had some nice d.f.k and good o.w.o off her and a bit like last week some wanking strokes in between.
When radula put the bag on me she squatted on top of me and started ridding the fucking living day lights out of me she really did put some effort in to it with her big tits bouncing up and down.
I then had to move her away from me due to the language barrier as i would have cum no problem if she had of continued like that or if i had of started fucking with her.
I then was about to go on top then took the bag off wanked myself a few times and gave her a facial that was a great sight for me to see.
She quickly went in to the bathroom no to clean herself up and i used the baby wipes to hand got dressed then radula came back in to the room to quickly put her clothes and specs back on then took me to the front door for me to leave a very happy punter.
Out of my 4 reviews on here this was the best and at 40 quid i would return but maybe after seeing a few more Czech m.i.l.f's as they do make the punt really enjoyable.
As she is a ground floor flat she might be ideal for the guys looking for a massage with h.e as the massage was good as well.
In the past i haven't punted that soon but with the prices these Czech prossies are charging to which the service your getting then why not.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:50:44 pm by roller coaster »