Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlwaysRosie - EnglishRosie - negative for me - Chalk Farm  (Read 911 times)

12 review(s) for HotHollyEnglish (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline cwc41135

Incall location: Usual hotel near Chalk Farm

Looks: Petite, around 5'3". Black mark on her incisors. North-west accent with a slight chavvy hint to it.

The meet: Agreed for 1hr for £120. Got the the place and there's where the nightmare starts.
On the way to the room there was a pungent smell of weed, turned out to be from her room. First greeting was something in the lines of 'sorry the room stinks of cannabis'!  :vomit:

Nevermind that (as I am a smoker anyway but with a hatred against weed), on goes the cash and getting to know each other. Very bad breath noticed when she was kissing my neck - hence DFK is a no go!

Teasing for a bit, and on goes a very blunt 'I don't like my nipples being played with' for her. I get that some people are a bit sensitive - but the tone could have been softer (as that was the first indication anyway - not like I'm a repeating offender?)

Anyhow, just decided to get a owo instead to kill the time. That was alright, mostly just on the head with occasional licking. Nothing much to add to it.

Overall: 2/10 Apart from the owo there is really nothing to it. Really should have walked. Apologies if I have been too biased but that was really appealing in my books

Would I recommend? Nope

Would I return? Never

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only