Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 2121 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Catherine has already been well reviewed here several times, but always useful to have another punters opinion.

Catherine has been on my hot list for months, but because I usually only punt on Sundays & that’s her day off I have been unable to see her. Today I had a days holiday so decided this was a perfect opportunity to finally see her. I made the right decision because this was a great punt.

NAME: Catherine

NATIONALITY: Polish

SERVICES: DFK, OW, Fingering, Face sitting, RO, Protected sex in CG & Mish, HJ

SERVICES REFUSED: None

FEE: £80 for 30 minutes

COMMS: Phoned Catherine mid morning for a meet 90 minutes later. Confirmed services & text with postcode received minutes later.

VENUE: Apartment close to Sainsbury’s.

CATHERINE: I found her very attractive. Size 8, 36C cup breasts with suckable nipples. Gorgeous bottom & pretty face. Age 36 probably about right, though she could easily pass for younger.

No problem finding the venue having met Vanessa here before. Phoned Catherine & she gave me the apartment number then let me in via the intercom. Her apartment is on the 3rd floor.

Usual hiding behind the door routine. Catherine welcomed me with a kiss and took me to the bedroom. Light airy room with a comfy double bed. There was even a chair for me to put my clothes on. (Makes a nice change from having to dump them on the floor.) Catherine was dressed in a black lace mini dress with red panties & no bra. While she stashed the cash I started to undress. She soon returned & straight into DFK with lots of tongue as she stripped me of my remaining clothes. More cuddling & I had to get my hand on her bottom. Slid my hand up her thigh to her pert firm bottom. Helped her out of her dress & onto the bed as she slipped down her red lace panties.

Lots of DFK & hands caressing each other. Loved fondling her breasts & sucking her responsive nipples. When she kissed & nibbled my ear it got me very turned on. As she saw the effect this had on me she did it some more. Got my hand between her legs & slipped a finger into her wet pussy with no complaints.

On with the condom for some excellent oral. It has been suggested by other reviewers that she only gives OWO to regulars. Lots of good eye contact with a mixture of sucking & licking. Now I really wanted to eat her pussy, so got her to squat on my face while I licked her out. Clean & fresh tasting shaven pussy. Soon some light moaning as she tried to pull away, but I held her in there as she came. When I finished she had to wipe my face with a tissue as I was soaked with her juices.

Now Catherine climbed on top for cowgirl. Still lots of kissing. Changed position for missionary with her legs over my shoulders & I started to pound into her when my old problem struck. Because of the condom & so much lube there was no friction, so I had no sensation & lost my hard on. Apologised for my inability to finish & she said she knew how to help me out. Off with the condom, lubed up my cock & started stroking it. I was soon rock hard again. Just the right amount of pressure & a nice slow & sensual hand job. When I came I shot a weeks worth over me & the bed. No rush to clean up so more DFK & caressing. After wiping me down she offered me a shower which I gladly accepted.

Came back to the bedroom & had a nice chat as I got dressed. She is very interesting to talk to & her English is excellent. Confirmed that she only works Monday to Saturday, so will have to wait until next time I am on holiday before I can see her again. Goodbye snog & I left on the 30 minute mark.

CONCLUSION: I had a wonderful time. From the moment she opened the door until I left Catherine maintained an excellent GFE vibe. Along with that rare talent to make one feel special in her company she is attentive to what you want. Definitely one to see again.

Online Steely Dan