Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Thai Girl Massage?  (Read 2315 times)

Offline charlie1975

Strange one on back page - no mobile number only email bookings.
Looks like FS as well as massage

So emailed and got a response saying she starts work on 7th august in pretty bad english. so i emailed back and booked her for the 7th and left my punting number so see what happens. will report back

Anybody been here or know her?
searched but couldn't find anything

External Link/Members Only

bristolqwerty

My kinda thing buddy.  Newbies on the block.  Clarifying services for £120 might be difficult though.  Thank god for hand signals  :D
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:55:31 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline charlie1975

My kinda thing buddy.  Newbies on the block.  Clarifying services for £120 might be difficult though.  Thank god for hand signals  :D

You're right. Finally got a response about services. her english is piss poor and a bit difficult to understand i think there is somebody else helping her as the last email i got seems a cut and paste. I've requested her number as she still hasn't given it out, but i think the booking is confirmed for the 7th

Hope its not a BS

bristolqwerty

Good luck :D hope not too. 
What's £120 FS for her? Owo, RO?
Leave a review buddy.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 09:26:57 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline charlie1975

All the extra services she does are on the screenshot of the last email i got from her
i attached it on the last post
pretty extensive - just hope she sends her number and she delivers
will keep you posted

bristolqwerty

Just saw this cheers  :D quite a mouthful...... what's CIP? not cum in pussy?  She mentions anal, you can cum inside me!  Am I reading this right?

Offline BillGoldberg

Love her look  :thumbsup:

Very interested to see what her service is like, so if you do see her on the 7th, please leave a review  :hi:

Offline charlie1975

Just saw this cheers  :D quite a mouthful...... what's CIP? not cum in pussy?  She mentions anal, you can cum inside me!  Am I reading this right?

Mmm sounds a bit like BB

Offline LLPunting

Given the specifics of the language used it looks like mamasan telling her to tell the punters she does BB services  :scare:
One for the BB thread.
Shame, she looks a real treat if the pics are her.  Sadly the health risk is rather  :thumbsdown:  :vomit: