Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: italiangirl88, analicious :)  (Read 9050 times)

zig033

External Link/Members Only

Hia, she's been on my hotlist for a while and I finally got round to see her and it was pretty amazing.

She's an outcall girl only, so the meeting took place in my flat. Something I have not done before. I was a bit hesitant if I should get a WG over but in the end it was really good. A bit like having a booty call / lover come over, it made the whole thing a lot more intimate for me. It makes a difference as it's your turf and also not coming out of the shower with just a towel round your waist to a girl who's already naked made us do the undress each other game, which was very sexy.

Italiangirl88 goes by the name of Valentina. She's a really pretty slightly shy girl. Her English is not perfect but you can have a conversation no problem. It's just not super fluent, I tried to speak a bit slower and with  clear pronunciation. She's good to talk to before an after, has opinions and asks stuff back. All in all a girl I'd see socially as well if I got the chance.

Her pics are definitely accurate and it's her. She's got very pretty small boobs and a killer ass. Probably size 8, maybe even a bitless. She says she is 25, that could be true. IMO she looked a bit older, could be anything between 25 and 28. She's got a very cute pussy which she willingly offers up for being licked. Spreading her lips, grinding on my face, -very good stuff! She's not a screamer but does very cute absolutely natural quiet moans and sighs.

I'd say she's as close to a GFE I've ever had in terms of the feeling she gave me. Gently undressing each other and exploring our bodies, feel her hand touching my face, pulling me closer, being really gentle and feminine. Amazing french kissing, sometimes wild and wet sometimes gentle nibbles throughout the whole meeting. As mentioned above I went on and licked her pussy for quite a while, her clit gets really big and she responds very well ;)

After that a nice covered BJ. It did not take long before I was rock hard and wanted to fuck her. (on her profile it's a bit misleading if she does OWO, it says it's £20 extra but the Q and A says she does not do it, so maybe ask her on the phone) It did not matter to me in this case -and to all the people who will say 'how can this be a positive without OWO', -keep it to yourself please, this girl is amazing in my opinion covered or not!

I must have fucked her pussy for about 10 - 15 min, missionary, lots of eye contact and kissing, her legs wrapped around me pulling me closer - It should also be mentioned that Valentinas pussy is really tight!

On her profile it mentions that she likes anal, so I asked. She smiled and with a big 'yes please' she turned around. Spread her ass with one hand and lubed her and me up with the other.

turns out she does not like being fucked up the ass, -SHE LOVES IT. First I thrusted carefully, but then she started pounding against my cock so I started to fuck harder too. Ever now and then she gently slapped my thighs, - first I thought it meant I should be gentler, when I asked she said 'no it means I like!' In fact it meant fuck me harder:) I've fucked her ass in Dsoggy, missionary, and her lying on her belly, with me thrusting balls deep inside her. Must have been another 20 - 25 min of pure anal. She also only needed to relube once during that time!! After that I pulled out to check out her gaping ass.  For some reason I fancied asking if I could finger her ass and cum on her tits -Yes was the answer ;) I wedged first one then two fingers in her ass. Finger fucking, turning them etc. it wasn't long before I came all over her.- She was smiling I was smiling.  :lol:

Only thing to be noted is that she put a hand up quickly to prevent my cum from running down anywhere near her pussy, but I'd say that is fair enough. She wiped herself off with wet wipes. I was in need of a shower as by that time I was so sweaty that I looked like I just fell into a pool, after that we just lay there quite exhausted, chatting until the time was up.

All in all a fantastic punt 8.5/10 Great girl, great personality + body and one of the best anal fucks's I've had in a long time.

-Oh yes and £120 for 1.5h outcall where everything but OWO is fully inclusive is a killer deal in my opinion.

enjoy guys

« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:48:01 pm by zig033 »

Offline NightKid

Wicked, I've noticed her profile in the 21/07 recommendations thread but did not want to HL yet as there wasn't any UKP reviews. With this all that's left is to find a good cheap hotel, not a big fan of doing outcalls at my actual home.

By the way, I'm guessing she brings the lube and wet wipes herself?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 11:06:21 pm by NightKid »

zig033

By the way, I'm guessing she brings the lube and wet wipes herself?

yes she did, although her's was running a bit low so I offered some of the one I had  :cool: -the lube that is

I had searched ukp before as well and found nothing. But then I thought with so many good AW reviews, that price and good pics it's not much of a risk.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 11:22:33 pm by zig033 »

charming_red

Great review, shes got that next door girl look, really pretty. Have put her on my radar now  :cool:

Do you know if shes in the UK for the long haul?

panel999

I have had her on my HL for several months - she will be one of my first when I do my first London outcall...

Offline DH

Is she really Italian or is she another Romanian who pretends to be Italian /spanish ?

Offline UltrasForLife

Does it matter... Sounds fantastic... Shamr I cant really do outcalls unless its someone truly special. Would have seen this one in a heartbeat,  sounds like an ideal option for my first anal experience :)

James6789

You got a number for her that i could call her on
Like to make a booking for today

zig033

Great review, shes got that next door girl look, really pretty. Have put her on my radar now  :cool:

Do you know if shes in the UK for the long haul?

no I don't know, I know she's been here for about a year and said she likes it.

zig033

Is she really Italian or is she another Romanian who pretends to be Italian /spanish ?

nope definitely Italian

zig033

You got a number for her that i could call her on
Like to make a booking for today

I emailed her and she gave me her number straight away in the reply. Don't know what the etiquette is on giving out a wg's number. Maybe some of the more senior guys can let me know.

In the meantime, just mail her. She got back to me pretty fast.

bigone

I emailed her and she gave me her number straight away in the reply. Don't know what the etiquette is on giving out a wg's number. Maybe some of the more senior guys can let me know.

In the meantime, just mail her. She got back to me pretty fast.
if you not want to give out number pm it, i think this is ok  :thumbsup:

Offline NightKid

nope definitely Italian

How do you know? Do you speak Italian or did she?

Offline thunder

Was actually thinking of seeing her on Friday night but she wasn't available. Nevertheless, good communications...Thanks for your report. For 80 /hour quite VFM and she does a lot of stuff...

zig033

How do you know? Do you speak Italian or did she?

Her accent + we had a brief chat about italian politics. Well mainly Mr Berlusconis trials and how he's viewed amongst italians especially after being charged having had sex with a minor.

I'd say, if she was Romanian at that point she's been doing such a good impression of an Italian that I'd let her off the hook :cool:

Ted Bear

Fuck she sounds good and local to me but Outalls only :dash:

Offline thunder

Was actually thinking of seeing her on Friday night but she wasn't available. Nevertheless, good communications...Thanks for your report. For 80 /hour quite VFM and she does a lot of stuff...

She was charging 120 pounds for an hour after the reviews here.
Seems back to 80 now..but outcalls no possibility anymore for me.

Offline mr man

Wow she seems amazing value. Just checked and I can book a room for next Friday in her local Travelodge for just £33. Hmmmmm

Offline HistoryRepeats

Wow she seems amazing value. Just checked and I can book a room for next Friday in her local Travelodge for just £33. Hmmmmm

Which is she local too?

I remember being fixated on her profile when I first started but lack of face photos always put me off! And no private gallery either :(

Offline King Nuts

I'd go for it. I've seen her, and she's great. And at 80 quid, all-in, really terrific value. Word of caution - she seems rarely available these days, so book her first and then the hotel.

sash

+1 tried to book her on Wed for Fri, said she was booked. I guess regs book her in advance.

Offline mr man

Which is she local too?

I remember being fixated on her profile when I first started but lack of face photos always put me off! And no private gallery either :(

Her profile states she works in the NW10 area so I googled "Travelodge nw10"

go1denboy

Tried to contact her this week to make a booking, no reply so far. I wonder is she still is in business  :unknown:.
Could anyone send me her number in PM.

Grazzie  :hi:

Offline backofthenet

just including myself in the thread - if anyone has any luck getting hold of her then do share this info. She looks crazy fun. Though I notice she hasn't logged in for 2 months now.