Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trip to Scarborough!!  (Read 2235 times)

Online RedKettle

I will be spending some time along this part of the coast and will be dipping toes in the water and teeth into fish and chips - I really could do with something nice to dip the cock in!!!

Now I know Scarborough is not going to offer a great choice but I am open to a variety of girls - age wise I tend to look 25 to 50, but if I have to I will suffer by shagging a 20 to 25 year old!  Size wise I prefer a proper woman not a skinny one, although I do not range up to the BBW!!  Hair and skin colour not an issue at all.  Obviously nice if they are pretty and I prefer it if they are fluent in English.

I like the look of Amy: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but the lack of OWO is an issue. Failing other recommendations I will probably try and see her.

There is another thread about Kim, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who is a possibility.

There is also External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but there was an issue highlighted on UKP about her offering BB.

Finally I have noticed External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So if anyone has any comments on these that would be helpful.  If you have any gems hidden there who offer OWO that would be great.

Many thanks

Offline mrfishyfoo

This one is just off the A64 on the run in to Scarborough.

External Link/Members Only

I reckon our resident Scarborough podger may well have something to add.  :D :D

Offline Ade65

Quite a few Thais in Scarborough on vivastreet that meet your age requirements and look to have fuller figures :)

Online RedKettle

Thanks, I had seen her.  Pricey at £160 for an hour and I thought she look odd, especially those lips.

Online RedKettle

A 27yr old polish lass, maybe worth a toftt

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147636.0

yep I have my eye on her and may well partake.

Should have said in my original post I am considering at least 2 punts whilst there so could try a couple of these girls.  However also thinking of making a trip into York - I will start a thread on possibilities there later.

Thanks

Online RedKettle

Quite a few Thais in Scarborough on vivastreet that meet your age requirements and look to have fuller figures :)

Thanks - never used vivastreet, I stick with AW/UKP these days - with the occasional look on UKE.

Offline Scarboroughdude

Did you call me ? Yes Lou's a bag of fun, just beware of the farmer that looks after her, at least he hasn't a shotgun, but seriously she is well worth seeing if you like tattoos on a woman, its fun counting them as well.  :lol:

Offline Scarboroughdude

I will be spending some time along this part of the coast and will be dipping toes in the water and teeth into fish and chips - I really could do with something nice to dip the cock in!!!

Now I know Scarborough is not going to offer a great choice but I am open to a variety of girls - age wise I tend to look 25 to 50, but if I have to I will suffer by shagging a 20 to 25 year old!  Size wise I prefer a proper woman not a skinny one, although I do not range up to the BBW!!  Hair and skin colour not an issue at all.  Obviously nice if they are pretty and I prefer it if they are fluent in English.

I like the look of Amy: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but the lack of OWO is an issue. Failing other recommendations I will probably try and see her.

There is another thread about Kim, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who is a possibility.

There is also External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but there was an issue highlighted on UKP about her offering BB.

Finally I have noticed External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So if anyone has any comments on these that would be helpful.  If you have any gems hidden there who offer OWO that would be great.

Many thanks

Id give Ms Lane a wide berth if i were you, she's got a criminal record.

Offline Scarboroughdude

If you fancy a Thai massage with HE go to Orathai in Scarborough. The owner has a cracking pair of tits and does topless massage she is in her 30's and FAF, she said her name was Maya,  I reckon if she was pushed she'd do a BJ, next time Im gonna push her if the price is right, god wasn't that a game show? lol.

Online RedKettle

Thanks, will do.  She was a last resort anyway but will remove from the list!!

Offline peter53

Yeah can second May at Orathai but only had topless once when she had a quiet day. Not sure about BJ but interested to hear if anyone had more than HE. Hopefully going next week  :dance:

Offline Scarboroughdude

Yeah can second May at Orathai but only had topless once when she had a quiet day. Not sure about BJ but interested to hear if anyone had more than HE. Hopefully going next week  :dance:

I popped in the other week and asked her about topless, id had a HE from her before so she was ok to talk about it, she let me suck her nipple and I said would you do more? she said maybe if you come back a few times :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter53

You lucky sod!!! Lol
Interested to know if you get more
I'll try a bit harder next week  :D

Offline Allnewman

I popped in the other week and asked her about topless, id had a HE from her before so she was ok to talk about it, she let me suck her nipple and I said would you do more? she said maybe if you come back a few times :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

How much was this fella

Offline Scarboroughdude

How much was this fella

I paid £70 for a topless massage with HE, she let me suck her nipples and feel her ass and pussy but only through clothes :( I covered her tits in the end lol , cracking woman and FAF in my opinion.

Offline PervyLicker

Yeah, she's a bit mad this one. I saw her a couple of years ago and she's not shy about things. Heavy into swinging, pot smoking and I have heard from another WG in Scarborough (so not sure how reliable this is) that she's done BB with more than one punter.

Offline peter53

Tempted by her pics I headed for Sunny Scarborough and a 1 hour appointment with May hoping for a little more this time. Led to the back room which is the most discrete so my hopes rose. Paid the £40 and she disappeared while I undressed and lay naked. When she returned she slapped my bum and said "cheeky" and laughed. May was wearing a long colourful dress that clung to her body and what a body it is. Good massage to back and shoulders that hit a few problem areas and deep massage ti legs with a few teasing tickles and then my arse. Wow felt good. Turned over and no attempt to covet me although I was getting hard as she massaged my thighs chatting and giggling at my obvious desire. She suggested she soothe my "stiffness" and I asked if she would do topless. She said it would be £50 but I only had 40. So she said yes as I had been before and I had been a good boy lol.
She turned away and dropped her dress. Fucking he'll! Only wearing a small red thong that split her perfect brown arse. She turned to reveal her glorious tits and I was now at attention as she oiled me up and stuck a nipples in my face which I sucked. My hand reached her firm arse but her pussy was off limits. Wow she wanked me slowly at first using her nipples and within a minute or two I was spurting on those brown tits. The sight of my spunk dripping off her nipples was amazing. She cleaned me up and chatting before dressing and offering me the shower which was nice.
All I can say is £80 may be overpriced but she is top quality. Reckon if the price is right a BJ might be on offer and I just might be tempted if it is. Top quality :yahoo:

Offline Scarboroughdude

Tempted by her pics I headed for Sunny Scarborough and a 1 hour appointment with May hoping for a little more this time. Led to the back room which is the most discrete so my hopes rose. Paid the £40 and she disappeared while I undressed and lay naked. When she returned she slapped my bum and said "cheeky" and laughed. May was wearing a long colourful dress that clung to her body and what a body it is. Good massage to back and shoulders that hit a few problem areas and deep massage ti legs with a few teasing tickles and then my arse. Wow felt good. Turned over and no attempt to covet me although I was getting hard as she massaged my thighs chatting and giggling at my obvious desire. She suggested she soothe my "stiffness" and I asked if she would do topless. She said it would be £50 but I only had 40. So she said yes as I had been before and I had been a good boy lol.
She turned away and dropped her dress. Fucking he'll! Only wearing a small red thong that split her perfect brown arse. She turned to reveal her glorious tits and I was now at attention as she oiled me up and stuck a nipples in my face which I sucked. My hand reached her firm arse but her pussy was off limits. Wow she wanked me slowly at first using her nipples and within a minute or two I was spurting on those brown tits. The sight of my spunk dripping off her nipples was amazing. She cleaned me up and chatting before dressing and offering me the shower which was nice.
All I can say is £80 may be overpriced but she is top quality. Reckon if the price is right a BJ might be on offer and I just might be tempted if it is. Top quality :yahoo:

Yes she is a gorgeous lady, she does a great line in prostate massage also mmmm, Maya has lovely figure, and having her nipple in my mouth did nothing for my staying power, glad you enjoyed :)

Offline Whitbyboy

Did you call me ? Yes Lou's a bag of fun, just beware of the farmer that looks after her, at least he hasn't a shotgun, but seriously she is well worth seeing if you like tattoos on a woman, its fun counting them as well.  :lol:

I tried booking Lou the other day but she said she is only offering outcalls at the moment because she is looking for a new place to work from.

Offline Scarboroughdude

I tried booking Lou the other day but she said she is only offering outcalls at the moment because she is looking for a new place to work from.

Makes sense, her place was way out in the sticks and not discreet, hope she finds somewhere local, I've a spare bedroom hahahaha but think certain family member might object, still I can dream.

Offline Whitbyboy

Makes sense, her place was way out in the sticks and not discreet, hope she finds somewhere local, I've a spare bedroom hahahaha but think certain family member might object, still I can dream.

I never got to see her. But defo on my hot list. However her adult work profile has gone. So hopefully she'll find somewhere else and then be back online