Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lataya_xx, Surrey Epsom  (Read 1023 times)

2 review(s) for Amazing_Ella (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online justanotherinch

Date: 23/7/17
Fee paid: £80
Time: 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Avoid like the plague.

Firstly, I was given a postcode about a 20 minute walk away from the actual venue.

Thereafter, things only got worse. The girl, who wasn't the one on webcam, told her friend in front of me that she was drunk, high on coke/ketamine/MDMA. And the place stunk of the stuff. As soon as I had given the money, I knew I made a mistake. Her friend was in the room and both were in deep conversation paying no attention to the client. They were clearly disorientated and made no effort to engage. They did offer any service, including no sex and all they did was perform oral for 10 minutes and threatened to let the dog out on me because she supposedly didn't like me for asking her why she didn't want to do anything, after saying that the half hour was up about 10 minutes in. At this point, I was forced to fled the scene.

No positive feedback, so this was my fault really, but avoid nevertheless. This girl/these girls are scammers. I now regret not putting positive reviews up for the countless other positive meets I have had but this has ruined the whole game for me.

Online justanotherinch

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

What a nightmare !!!

Esher is not a million miles away from where I like to punt so thanks for the review. One to avoid.

Online justanotherinch

Name now sluttyChloe'

I think there's a group of these girls from the same location, all with dodgy feedback.

Offline mane1234

i was about to call this girl good thing i came on here  b4 i decided to gotta love this forum  :)