Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Mikayla - Ashton Under Lyne (TS REVIEW)  (Read 6049 times)

Offline Donbe

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for 30 mins

I occasionally like to mix it up a little so saw Mikayla recently.

Tall girl but really feminine and friendly. OWO, RO and full sex. She's a heavy cummer too.

Defo worth a visit for those who like a bit of variety.

Offline Megaman83

Looks a lot better than some of the other TS 'girls' in Ashton, might have to make a booking.

Offline Donbe

She's ace. Lovely girl and good service.

Offline Megaman83

On my to do list now.  I've been after a new TS ever since Lucy Sparkle moved away from Stockport.

Offline Master1961

Offline Ttt333ttt

Where has Lucy sparkle gone?

Offline TomTank

Looks a lot better than some of the other TS 'girls' in Ashton, might have to make a booking.

who you thinking of?
They all look good to me, especially Shaffire, an absolute gem

Offline Megaman83

who you thinking of?
They all look good to me, especially Shaffire, an absolute gem

Shaffire has that sort of plastic Barbie look and big trout lips which put me off.

Offline TomTank

Shaffire has that sort of plastic Barbie look and big trout lips which put me off.

Wow, I think she looks amazing ... each to their own I suppose

Offline jaszyj87

Wow, I think she looks amazing ... each to their own I suppose

she only tops though so no point me visting.

Glad you had fun with Mikayla I was tempted with her but I got a PM on here saying shes is fairly masculine bodywise so was put off.

Offline NigelF

she only tops though so no point me visting.

Glad you had fun with Mikayla I was tempted with her but I got a PM on here saying shes is fairly masculine bodywise so was put off.

I've seen this girl and basically agree with the Donbe. However he says she's "really feminine" and whoever you talked to said she's "fairly masculine", in my opinion she seems a little masculine but that's mainly down to her height and her small boobs (but she does have them). I saw her early-mid 2016 though so my info could be a bit out of date. She seems to have updated her pictures since I saw her and to me they look pretty accurate. Basically, unless you don't like the look of her photos, I would recommend you go see her (as the service is good). You could also walk if you don't like what you see when you turn up.

Offline S1rapped

I've tried to book a few times but never answered the phone others might have better luck

MW96

are there any brothels in ashton?