Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - Solihull - Slutty & Excellent service  (Read 2444 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline AL88

External Link/Members Only

In all honesty, it was a NEUTRAL experience for me, but for her truly professional, enthusiastic, and admirably slutty service - it deserves her a POSITIVE review.

Comms:
Very good via AW email, texts, and on the phone, she was quite sweet indeed.

End of a residential street in Solihull suburbia.
I was surprised at the "innocence" of the neighbourhood, with nice children & families walking & playing outside.
Felt very safe parking the car here.

Cost:
£80/30mins

Girl:
Definitely the girl in the photos.
A face picture is also available with a simple Google internet search.
Petite, slim body, with good tatts, and dressed as I told her too.
Although well-liked by many members here, unfortunately, I did not find her facially attractive - a 5.9/10 for me.
A degree of "unhealthy-looking" skin - like you get if you don't eat enough fresh fruit and vegetables.
To be fair, I should have gone with my gut feeling from the internet pictures, I didn't find her attractive when I first saw them - but I probably continued with arranging the punt as reading her reviews - her service is always rated as excellent; i.e. Let's have a crack and see what the hype is about.

Anyway, she has a lovely eager-to-please personality, performs excellently, and has an admirably slutty demeanour.

Action:
Sorted out paperwork, and had a shower.
Got back into the homely bedroom, straight into DFK.

Did some RO - her vag did taste lovely, with great labia.
Her asshole is great as well, so rimmed her,which she squirmed with some pleasure.
Spent some time down there eating her out, inserting a few fingers, but I'm not too sure whether I made her cum; At least I tried.

Then spent quite a while in 69; she has a great arse to look at, whilst dipping my tongue into her fanny, licking her out.
Her blowjob technique is awesome, with true DT nose-to-stomach, very sloppy, ballbag play; her endurance & stamina are definitely praiseworthy.

We then both got physically tired of eating each other out, so changed positions and went into doggy on the famous sex-rug on the floor, in front of the mirror.
Not as tight a pussy as I first thought, but still good, watching myself bang her, whilst pulling her hair lightly.

I wasn't able to come for some reason, and time was running out, so pulled out and got her to play with herself whilst I wanked in front of her.
I loved it when she was putting her fingers deep inside her pussy, then showing me her fingers glistening with her pussy juice.

I wanted to cum all over her face - she was a very willing partner -I proceeded to glaze her all over her mouth & chin.
I think she swallowed a bit, but fair enough, I forgot to ask her to swallow, and she subsequently wiped my cum off with some wet-wipes.
Very accommodating indeed.

After-action:
Had a shower, and chatted about her work.
She seems to definitely enjoys what she does, and limits herself to max. 4/5 guys a day; otherwise she'd "lose the fun" of it all.
She doesn't drive, which explains her incalls only.
Asked her what she was doing for the rest of the day, and she said nothing much, probably get a "burger and chips" - lovely :)

Verdict:
As I said, I really need to find a face attractive before I can really enjoy a punt.
So, a neutral experience for me as I wouldn't go back, but she doesn't really deserve a "NEUTRAL" rating, as her service was indeed impeccable.

All in all, a lovely girl, very eager-to-please, has a sexy body - will suit many, but for me... not for me.

vw

In all honesty, it was a NEUTRAL experience for me

Should be ranked as neutral then ?

Offline AL88

Fair point my man.

I did think long and hard about this, but being a bit weak today, didn't want to "spoil" her ratings through no fault of her own at all.

As described, she provided an impeccable experience - her face just wasn't for me.

Dellboy

Fair point my man.

I did think long and hard about this, but being a bit weak today, didn't want to "spoil" her ratings through no fault of her own at all.

As described, she provided an impeccable experience - her face just wasn't for me.

It's your review and your decision on your rating.

vw

Fair point my man.

didn't want to "spoil" her ratings ?  Hardly in keeping with the site ethos.

Offline JEH7376

It's your review and your decision on your rating.

That's the theory but let's not get in the way of self-appointed Thread And Ratings Policemen and their excellent and valuable work Maintaining The Integrity of The Forum

Offline PepeMAGA

didn't want to "spoil" her ratings ?  Hardly in keeping with the site ethos.
think he's saying the service was positive, but his attraction to her was neutral.
either that or this cum vampire has charmed him into a positive review. :diablo:

if she does cut the smoking (as mentioned in the other recent review) wouldn't mind a visit at all.

Offline lol punk

Thanks for the review. Im planning to visit her soon but im also one of those that look for facial attraction. Tried searching but could not find her face pic on Google. What did u type?

vw

Thanks for the review. Im planning to visit her soon but im also one of those that look for facial attraction. Tried searching but could not find her face pic on Google. What did u type?

Here i half her face

Hidden Image/Members Only