Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HannahH69 - Nottingham - TOFTT  (Read 8286 times)

6 review(s) for HannahH69 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5434254) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline mrfishyfoo

I hadn’t planned on punting again quite so soon then work sent me over the EM border to do a job so I had to didn’t I.

A search through AWank to find some undiscovered talent led me to Hannah who is an AWank newbie with a profile that is less than 2 weeks old. So I just had to as it’s been a while since my last one so I TOFTT.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The short version.

A raunchy full speed ahead GFE with an Amazon of a lass who was well up for it and eager to please.

The booking process.

A couple of texts followed by a 10 minute chat on the phone. Stall laid out and services agreed for a 2 hour getting to know you meeting.

Simples and just how I like it. Game on !!!!

The waiting game.

Surprisingly, considering this was a next day punt, Hannah was chatty by text which was a sign of what was to come.

On the morning of the punt she messaged me to make sure all was OK which of course it was.

The Venue.

A sensible Nottingham city centre hotel

First I am going to describe her.

Hannah’s AWank profile is pathetic. It tells the reader fuck all which actually really intrigued me. I am though happy to say the lass in the pictures is definitely the lass I met in the room.

As for the lass fuck me she’s tall. Hannah is a 5’10” size 10/12 Amazonian warrior woman with one hell of an hourglass figure.

Facially I thought she looked really pretty in a girl next door sort of way. Her eyes are quite bewitching as they are brown/hazel with a green ring round them. She’s got long dark brown/black hair that’s ½ way down her back. This lass really does look after herself and takes a real pride in her appearance.

I’d say she’s a 7.5/10 for her face and that body gets an 8.5/10 from me.

Fuck me she’s tall, I’m 6’2” and she was taller than me in her platform stripper heels. Stats wise I reckon that 34-28-36 is about right and that her large enhanced tits are indeed EE’s that’s claimed. Hannah is really well toned, she’s clearly a fan of the gym, and she’s fat free. I reckon she weighs about 10½ stone, told me 68kg in the room, and I’d say that her given age of 29 is about right.

Hannah has a number of well done “girly” tattoos and she’s got pierced ears.

Have to say I was absolutely delighted with the lass that was about to suck and then sit on my cock.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

The meeting.

I set off with time to spare and arrived in the vicinity of the venue with 10 minutes to go. I then parked up in one of the numerous multi-storey carparks that’s in Nottingham City centre and let Hannah know I was there.

Tap tap on the door and of course Hannah did the hiding thing. Fuck me silly this Amazonian warrior just grabbed me, been a while since I’ve had to look up at a lass, and stuffed her tongue into my mouth as she then tried to rip my tonsils out. Good girl as there’s nothing better to get me going than full on DFK.

Hannah then shoved me off and the banter began. Services were re-confirmed, she’s up for most things but no touching her arse, so I set her my challenge.

Hannah seemed well up for that so it was shower time.

I returned to the room with a towel round my waist and “assessed” the goods. Hannah was lying on the bed wearing the requested classics being a thong, bra and stockings and that was it. Damn did she look good.

I approached the bed and Hannah knelt up, removed the towel, and started to wank me off as again she tried to rip my tonsils off with her tongue. Had to didn’t I as I felt her up and gave her fanny a rub through her thong. Her bra got discarded as she dropped to all 4’s, still on the bed, and attacked my cock. Her oral technique was really good, albeit not overly deep, as she got just over ½ of my cock into her mouth before her gag reflex set in. The way she looked at me while massaging my balls and sucking my cock was just superb. Well MsDyson wasn’t backing off she sucked, licked and slurped away until it was all too much for me and I exploded, having warned her, in her mouth. No flinching as she took the lot before disposing of the evidence down the bathroom sink.

FFS I missed a trick there as she told me later in the booking that she would have happily snowballed with me but swallow was not on the table.

Part 1 of my 2 part challenge completed. The clock said we were exactly ½ an hour in.

My turn now as it was licking time. I pushed her onto the bed, took hold of her ankles so that I could pull her into position, and then pounced on her. Initially I sat on her stomach so that I could snog her face off before working my way down. What a fine pair of tits she’s got, her surgeon really is an artist, with nice response battleship rivets for nipples. I then licked and slobbered my way to her lovely smooth, fresh shaven fanny, and got stuck in. This really was a fanny to savour as it was lovely and clean and very responsive. She’s got small labia and a buried clit. In with a finger as I played hunt the g-spot and worked away. Fuck me she was getting really wet as she tensed up and had a shuddering orgasm all over my face. Let’s put it another way if she’s a faker she had me well fooled.

I then went for a piss to find Hannah stood infront of the dressing table, huge mirror on the wall, so I stood behind her and took hold of her tits. Cheeky minx grabbed hold of my cock with her arse cheeks and started to twerk as she used her arse cheeks to wank me off. Hmmm my cock clearly liked that as it stood to attention pretty damned quick.

Onto the bed and it was condom time. There was only one 3way this party was starting as I asked her for reverse cowgirl. She’s a bouncer and a grinder this one as she settled down onto my cock and just let rip. Fuck me what an arse as she sat bolt upright and offered me her hands. Damn I do like a lass that’s enthusiastic.

Time for a change as I had a cunning plan now as it was quite obvious to me that Hannah is really rather bendy and flexible so I asked to go on top. No messing as I bent her double, ankles to her ears, and slid in balls deep and snogged her face off. Slam slam salm as I pounded her in deep stick and WTF as she grabbed hold of me round the waist with her arms and pulled me in as deep as I could get and started thrusting back at me. We snogged each others faces off some more and her face told me that she was going to cum again.

Time for a change as I pushed her legs to the side so that she was now at 90 degrees to me, the L, and I knelt up without withdrawing my cock. It’s a variant on doggie as I continued to pound away. Time again for another change as I then got her to roll onto her belly so that now we’d moved to prone bone, again without removing my cock, and started to do press ups whilst fucking her from behind. A little bit of adjustment as we were a bit close to the edge of the bed. We did laugh as we shuffled into the middle of the bed and I continued the work out. Had to as I gave her arse a couple of slaps while I fucked her and then for the pièce de résistance we repositioned from prone bone to full on doggie and I still hadn’t taken my cock out of her.

We’d now gone from deep stick missionary to doggie without me having to take my cock out of her.

Time to give Hannah a full speed ahead slamming as I now proper pounded her in doggie. Fuck me her enthusiasm as she pushed herself up onto all 4’s and matched my pace. As I thrust forwards she thrust backwards so I fucked her as hard as I could. I then asked her for her hands so that we could “link” at the wrist. Hannah’s face was now well and truly buried in the duvet as she went rag doll on me and I continued to fuck her as hard and as fast as I could. I reckon she came again which set me off as I really did think about a second CIM finish but I was enjoying pounding her far too much. I filled the condom whilst buried balls deep inside her.

Part 2 of my 2 part challenge completed.

Hannah then helped me to clean up and disposed of the condom.

Time check.

The clock told me that we had just over 20 minutes left so I was happy with that. For the rest of the session we chatted, got fluffy, kissed and cuddled. I thought Hannah was a lovely lass and we really clicked.

Shower time then we both got dressed, she does look good in her civvies, and I sorted the business.

One final full on snog in the room and then we left the hotel together.

I got back to my car 2 hours and 15 minutes after I left it so the time management was spot on as I never at any point felt rushed.

The money bit.

I paid Hannah £250 for 2 hours of her life.

In conclusion.

A raunchy full speed ahead GFE with an Amazon of a lass who was well up for it and eager to please.

I proper enjoyed this lasses company.

Last but not least.

The thing that really struck me about Hannah is her height and her power. She’s a really strong lass that took a right pounding the likes of which my usual tiny and petite size 8 gym bunnies just couldn’t handle.

For those punters that are on the shorter side I reckon she might be quite a lot to handle albeit for the taller punter, like me, that can take on a tall lass on I reckon she’s got plenty to offer.

One thing she did tell me is that even though she’s a newbie to AWank she’s no newbie to the game. She’s ex agency so knows her way around a cock.

Worthy of note is that Hannah is actually rather vanilla. She’s a spot-on raunchy GFE IMHO and that’s that. I discussed more adventurous stuff with her in the room and it was very clear to me that’s not what she’s about.

The acid test as ever being would I return and my answer is hell yes I would.

I am though as ever conscious that YMMV and just because I had a good time with Hannah does not mean the next punter will.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:06:46 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline the_special-one92

Have to agree that aw page of hers is toss. Would not make me consider a booking really but goes to show there are some hidden gems out there.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great report, as always, Mr FF  :thumbsup:

Have added her to the HL.

She also offers a duo with her sister DaniellaD69. Couldn't find this profile.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:08:36 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline HailWood

Great review Fishy.  You beat me to her  :hi:
She's gone right to the top of my HL as soon as I find a hole in my punting schedule.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Have to agree that aw page of hers is toss. Would not make me consider a booking really but goes to show there are some hidden gems out there.

Yeah I thought it was utter shite as well BUT there was something about her that got my attention.

Glad I did as she really was a cracking fuck.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

EDIT:

Cheers fella.  :hi: :hi:

Told me that Daniella is her 1/2 sister albeit I'm NOT pursuing that as I just can't envisage there being any "actual" interaction between them.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:21:56 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review Fishy.  You beat me to her  :hi:
She's gone right to the top of my HL as soon as I find a hole in my punting schedule.

Ha !! Ha !! You've had 1 sister so why not have another.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

Yes, I've had the 'sister'. Can't post a review though. Other than to say that Dani has a cracking body, is attractive and delivers a goof GFE.
I'll complete the set just as soon as I can (my 'commitments' over the next few weeks are considerable)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:58:21 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline NervousJ

Great review as always....

its one of those profiles that you know could go either way... It's a bit like Faiths....

I do like a nice tall lass with a set of boobs....into the HL she goes...

Cheers Mr FF.... :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review as always....

I do like a nice tall lass with a set of boobs....

Cracking pair of tits.

... It's a bit like Faiths....

None existent.  :cry: :cry:

As yet again she's gone.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline RogerBoner

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Awesome review she looks faf but 6'2" wow I'd need to borrow the ladder VW uses to get on his high horse  :lol:

Glad you had fun she does look really hot!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Awesome review she looks faf..............Glad you had fun she does look really hot!!

Yeah she's a right find albeit I was just a little bit shocked to find an Amazon warrior in the forest. :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

What an awesome session  :drinks:

Too right it was.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

If you like then tall this ones going to proper float your boat.  :D :D

Offline PepeMAGA

EDIT:

the pictures of them together had me huffing a bit.

great review Mr FF, you seem to be able to pick gold out of shite profiles.

Offline mrfishyfoo

great review Mr FF, you seem to be able to pick gold out of shite profiles.

Fucking hard work TBH as what you aren't "seeing" is all the empty pans.

NEXT !!!  :yahoo: :cool: :yahoo:

vw

Awesome review she looks faf but 6'2" wow I'd need to borrow the ladder VW uses to get on his high horse  :lol:

Glad you had fun she does look really hot!!

Thought you had your own steps for getting out all those holes you put yourself in.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thought you had your own steps for getting out all those holes you put yourself in.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I put myself in many holes, it's called punting  :lol:

Offline sireel

Facially I thought she looked really pretty in a girl next door sort of way.
So is she quite 'natural' looking then? I can't be doing with too much of the fake tan/ caked on makeup/ extensions etc, and as you say, the profile's not giving many clues.
Top review btw, a real toftt! I've had a couple of 'amazonian' types on my HL for a while now, but never found myself in their area
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:42:08 pm by sireel »

Offline mrfishyfoo

So is she quite 'natural' looking then? I can't be doing with too much of the fake tan/ caked on makeup/ extensions etc, and as you say, the profile's not giving many clues.
Top review btw, a real toftt! I've had a couple of 'amazonian' types on my HL for a while now, but never found myself in their area

She wore hardly any makeup at all when I met her. Hair was all her own. Eyebrows were tattooed on and that was that.

I was ready to walk with this one so I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

Damn she's tall.

jacknotts

'HannahH69' now appears to be 'JolieBum Honey69'.
As well as the name change, Nottingham is now Slough, gallery gone, 27 instead of 29, a couple of new pictures of a blonde girl on the profile, a different phone number, and a rewritten profile.

And her rates have changed - they're actually lower.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:29:47 pm by jacknotts »

Offline PepeMAGA

As well as the name change, Nottingham is now Slough, gallery gone, 27 instead of 29, a couple of new pictures of a blonde girl on the profile, a different phone number, and a rewritten profile.

Great body, but the face looks a bit post-op to me

Offline Stoking

Is that actually her though?  :lol:

Shame I was tempted to book but those new pics put me off. Had a booking with her half sister anyway, review to follow at some point.

jacknotts

I doubt it - looks like the original Hannah has given her profile away to someone else. And I'd say you'd be lucky to meet the girl who is actually in the profile photos, although an image search has turned up nothing on the new images for me.

Offline sireel

Shit...  I was gonna call her tomorrow.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Is that actually her though?  :lol:

I doubt it - looks like the original Hannah has given her profile away to someone else.

Correct. Mr FF has met her, and at the time, this was her profile. It turns out she was an ex-agency girl, and they found out she had an AW profile, so had her Profile taken away from her. They have since changed eetails about her, and turned it into a PG scam, or a B&S, as thias profile no longer belongs to Hannah.

EDIT Profile now gone.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:25:42 am by CoolTiger »

Offline Lincs.man1

Any idea how she can be contacted CT?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Any idea how she can be contacted CT?

EDIT:

:hi:

Offline Lincs.man1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Ive HL'd this one, very interested to meet

Offline mecbrowser

Updated Profile with updated rates. Saw her last week for 90 mins for 190. Now 220.

Offline Bm123

Honestly torn between making Hannah my next punt or Veronica Diamond. Veronica has more feedback and is slightly cheaper but this review makes Hannah out to be perfection as far as I'm concerned.

Offline sireel

Honestly torn between making Hannah my next punt or Veronica Diamond. Veronica has more feedback and is slightly cheaper but this review makes Hannah out to be perfection as far as I'm concerned.
VD is on holiday for about three weeks. Does that make your mind up?

Offline mrfishyfoo

I doubt it - looks like the original Hannah has given her profile away to someone else. And I'd say you'd be lucky to meet the girl who is actually in the profile photos, although an image search has turned up nothing on the new images for me.

???

Pictures are now of a brunette....the one I fucked.

Not sure what's happening here.

jacknotts

For some reason, which has been guessed at but not confirmed, her profile changed to reflect another girl somewhere else who may or may not have been real.

Either she changed it, or it got taken over briefly by someone else. As for how it got taken over by someone else - how easy can that be? Do people really still use 'password1' as an actual password these days?

But yes, seems to be the same details as the profile originally had.

Offline Shanks

Anyone heard from this girl ?
Is she still active at all ?

Offline Arbetare

Clicked the link and it's showing inactive - like it does when they shut down their profiles completely. It looks different when they just park it for a while.

Offline HailWood

I understand that she’s no longer working.

Offline NervousJ

I think she’s retired and got a proper job... :hi:

Shame...but good on her..

Offline webpunter

From operating in Robin Hood land she ventured down to Heathrow

I dithered FFS  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

From operating in Robin Hood land she ventured down to Heathrow

I dithered FFS  :dash:

She were an excellent fuck.

One of the few to get 2 loads out of me in 2 hours.

Offline gbyld87

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 10:29:20 am by gbyld87 »

Offline HailWood

Offline NervousJ

It’s bugging me that new profile.

Whilst I do think it’s her, she was covered in tatts but not visible on any of the new profile pics... I’m suprised no one has been, if it’s her, she was a great fuck...

Offline badsin

I reckon I could role around on her for a bit :hi:

Offline NervousJ

I reckon I could role around on her for a bit :hi:

She’s right up your street tbh mate... she has a bit of a look of you know who about her... :D

Offline badsin

She’s right up your street tbh mate... she has a bit of a look of you know who about her... :D

On it. Cheers NJ :hi: