Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie hot massage  (Read 1546 times)

Sandman2017

Profile link External Link/Members Only saw this woman last week sorry it's a bit late on reviewing , comms all good, arrived at flat just off broad street, for some reason she was struggling to buzz me in to flat and I nearly walked , eventually got inside , appearance didn't look as good as her pics, poor English, not in the best of shape to be honest but thought I'm here so why not , started by giving me a massage nothing special , turned over kissing then sucking her tits, lots of mutual masterbation , needed to fuck so in doggy pounding that arse of hers, then she's on her back legs in the air , Realy gave it all I had snogging me as I rammed her then spunked good and proper in the bag, all an all not bad , guys you decide £60 half hour

Sandman2017

Sandman2017

Sandman2017

Il get this right eventually, External Link/Members Only hope that works

Sandman2017

Offline Littlefoot

Interesting, I was going to book her last week!

This is how the text exchanges went:

Me: Hi Jessie, would you be available today for 30 mins at around 12pm? Thank you x

Jessie: hi babe, yes I'm free Xx

Me: is FK, sensual B2B and HE included? If so I would like to book at 12pm thanks x

Jessie: I don't do sex babe, I do just massage and happy ending x

Me: yeah I don't want sex, on your list it says FK, so do you kiss? x thanks

That's the last I heard.

I'm definitely not doubting your review! Glad you had a good time! I'm just saying Maybe it's a case of seeing if she likes the look of you first!    :unknown: