Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foot worship providers  (Read 968 times)

Offline Keema

Hadn't done it before but must admit it was a real turn on kissing and sucking her toes with an unexpected footjob added in as well. She loved it too and got her frisky as hell.

Now I'm a fussy bastard and would only want to do it with young WGs with small feet - Little Nina Masseuse offers it, but she's rarely here and the girl who introduced me to it doesn't like being mentioned here. So basically - any other go to girls for a yummy toe suck?

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Cherry Royal, who tours up here regularly, has nice feet and seems to genuinely enjoy foot play.

You could try also Mischievous Maddie:  External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen her (yet!) but if petite girls with wee feet are your thing, she might fit the bill.

I've found that most girls are okay about foot worship, even if they don't specifically advertise it.  Having said that, it is definitely worth checking first though, because some WGs won't entertain it.

Offline Keema

Cherry Royal, who tours up here regularly, has nice feet and seems to genuinely enjoy foot play.

You could try also Mischievous Maddie:  External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen her (yet!) but if petite girls with wee feet are your thing, she might fit the bill.

I've found that most girls are okay about foot worship, even if they don't specifically advertise it.  Having said that, it is definitely worth checking first though, because some WGs won't entertain it.

Yes indeed - Maddie has highly suckable and tasty toes.

Offline tazman1002001

Hadn't done it before but must admit it was a real turn on kissing and sucking her toes with an unexpected footjob added in as well. She loved it too and got her frisky as hell.

Now I'm a fussy bastard and would only want to do it with young WGs with small feet - Little Nina Masseuse offers it, but she's rarely here and the girl who introduced me to it doesn't like being mentioned here. So basically - any other go to girls for a yummy toe suck?

I think I know exaclty who you are on about .....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: