Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Mayfair - Indian Katrina Gupta (Prev Katrina Unlove)  (Read 2246 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro

Katrina is another been on my HL for a while despite variable reviews on here so once I was next in central decided tick this one off. There have been a number of questions here mainly I think due to her ethnic origin and price

Comms

Called Katrina early afternoon to try and arrange a booking but got no response. Left it for an hour or so and called again and still no response so sent a text. She responded almost immediately confirming she was free at my requested time. Double checked services and rates etc on which she confirmed there were no extras. Like other OPs have stated I think she prefers everything by text. Time agreed and address sent over.

Mayfair aparthotel, discrete, clean and fit for purpose. No issues re security however the bathroom was a bit messy in terms of towels draped over the bath, shower gel opened showing all the evidence of the previous punter.

Price

£120 - DFK, OWO, Sex , CIM (anal denied due to size - annoyed) but she confirmed is available and included in price

Appearance

Attractive/pretty girl-next-door type early 20s Indian girl however OPs need to be clear of one thing. The pictures are 100% not her. In truth anyone who has punted Indian WG would know it is exceptionally rare for them to show their face. She has been very clever in choosing pics that are broadly similar. One OP asked about the tattoo seeking further confirmation. The |OP who did reply saying yes it is her but what OP failed to realize is the incrementing tattoo is on her LEFT arm not the Right as shown in her profile pics. That said appearance in detail:-

- Facially much darker than pics, but lovely smile and eyes - darkknight review is spot on re looks I fancied her on arrival
- size 8, around 5'4, large breasts, big nipples
- Shoulder length hair
- Decent butt, a slight belly but nothing to worry about. Concur with other OPs not gym toned but I was happy with what I saw on arrival.

My greeting was friendly but very quiet. A very shy/quiet girl your going to have to force the conversation for longer punts. 2-3 mins into the meet I was thinking this should have been 30 mins but I had handed over the papers by then.

Services

FK/DFK: After the initial chit-chat (forced) we engaged in some kissing. Very shallow to start off with but during the punt esp during mish it turned into DFK. I slowly disrobed her flimsy summer dress whilst I got naked myself again no attempt to help me out of my attire.  :(

OWO/DT/RO

OWO: This is was decent but not mind blowing. up/down, no eye contact, no changing angles of my shaft, did lick my balls though which made this part decent instead of blah!. Moved on to RO which she appeared to loosen up a bit judging by her body reactions. Clean, fresh, and on my part the best part of the punt. Fingered her extensively which again judging by body reaction she was liking. No fake moans

Sex

On with the hat and kicked off with CG which was decent and prop best position of the punt. She is reasonably tight so for the above average guys your going to have problems fucking this girl in the way you want. Moved onto Prone Bone, then doggy, then mish with legs around shoulders but she was not comfortable with either of these positions. That said strangely I was still enjoying the sex and I think that was because a) a genuine young Indian girl (a rarity) b) was willing/almost submissive c) I did fancy her. We took a break and she opened up a bit more and does have a quirky SOH. I intended to really try and open up that pussy for round 2 but decided against it and asked her to commenced with some more OWO instead with a face fuck option. She agreed to this.

So off the bed and with Katrina on her hands and knees a full face fuck commenced no teeth no hands and this is why she has squeezed into a positive. It was slow, gentle, fast and aggressive all in one face fuck session until I exploded in her mouth. She took most of it but some drippled onto her face and she didn't appear to mind. No swallow she whizzed to the bathroom and on returning handed me some wipes to clean myself up.

Got dressed as she returned to her quiet shy mode so back to her normal self. Said our goodbyes and off I went.

Positives

- Price and extensive ranges of services
- A proper pretty (submissive) Indian WG (a rare thing)
- Good hygiene
- Age is about accurate say 23-25
- Nice body, large tits, decent size nipples
- Reasonably tight fanny

Negatives

- The pics are 100% not her so not sure how OPs will feel about this
- If your looking for conversation during your punt forget it
- As a shy/quiet girl then it might make you wonder ...make some effort to engage with the punter instead of just sitting there waiting to get fucked
- Her rate and service offering means she is busy (this I could tell from the coms, sorting meet time) so I have no doubt there are back to back punters/possible double bookings as some OPs have eluded to. Take this into account when booking

Conclusion/Rating

7/10

This is just about a positive for the reasons set out above. Some may view as a neutral. Would I return errr probably yes despite her shortcomings I enjoyed the punt.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:20:52 am by sean70 »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for posting your detailed review sean70, I am glad that it was a positive (just about) for you. She may well be worth a half hour visit. From what I have read she seems like she makes no attempt at even a fabricated 'connection/engagement with her customers. She may just be going through the motions and thinking of the money. In my experience the service providers attitude plays an important aspect in many positive punts.

Offline VFM

A very good balanced review.  VFM

Offline oinki

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Appearance

Attractive/pretty girl-next-door type early 20s Indian girl however OPs need to be clear of one thing. The pictures are 100% not her. In truth anyone who has punted Indian WG would know it is exceptionally rare for them to show their face. She has been very clever in choosing pics that are broadly similar. One OP asked about the tattoo seeking further confirmation. The |OP who did reply saying yes it is her but what OP failed to realize is the incrementing tattoo is on her LEFT arm not the Right as shown in her profile pics. That said appearance in detail:-

- Facially much darker than pics, but lovely smile and eyes - darkknight review is spot on re looks I fancied her on arrival
- size 8, around 5'4, large breasts, big nipples
- Shoulder length hair
- Decent butt, a slight belly but nothing to worry about. Concur with other OPs not gym toned but I was happy with what I saw on arrival.

To me the third face pic is her, she looks better than that one just an unfortunate angle. The other pics do not resemble her unless there are ps done. Its irrelevant re Indians not showing their face, any newbie does mistakes when they set up their profile, she doesnt have her face pics up now.

The current pictures in her profile I retain is of her as the pictures seemingly are taken via mirror (mirror effect re tattoo to be considered).

Glad you had a positive punt though!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

The pics are 100% not her so not sure how OPs will feel about this

there are back to back punters/possible double bookings as some OPs have eluded to

OP stands for 'original poster' (the person who begins a forum thread) not 'other punter' :hi:

sean70

To me the third face pic is her, she looks better than that one just an unfortunate angle. The other pics do not resemble her unless there are ps done. Its irrelevant re Indians not showing their face, any newbie does mistakes when they set up their profile, she doesnt have her face pics up now.

The current pictures in her profile I retain is of her as the pictures seemingly are taken via mirror (mirror effect re tattoo to be considered).

Glad you had a positive punt though!

Got to disagree with you re pics. She is a well spoken and clearly intelligent young lady and not silly. The tattoo pics is testimony that she is clearly aware of  what she is doing/knowing that we like to see a face pic and further (even re mirror image it is still on the wrong side as the prev review eluded to) the face pics (fake) are still in her private gallery that any would be customer can have a butchers! Newbie she is but silly she is clearly not. Born and bred in London there is no way she is going to show her face! But your right that said it was still a good punt :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 05:35:51 pm by sean70 »

sean70

OP stands for 'original poster' (the person who begins a forum thread) not 'other punter' :hi:

fair play and noted

Offline Stud01

I think for her services and price, she is more than decent. Although we do not want to praise her too much as we know what will happen. Granted, she does not communicate well and there is nothing intimate about the meeting. If you are looking for a GFE, then she is a No. If you are just looking for a good shag, then she is a Yes for me.

sean70

I think for her services and price, she is more than decent. Although we do not want to praise her too much as we know what will happen. Granted, she does not communicate well and there is nothing intimate about the meeting. If you are looking for a GFE, then she is a No. If you are just looking for a good shag, then she is a Yes for me.

Got to agree with you on that one!

Offline jonny

I did see this girl last week and will write a review sometime this week

For me some things did bother me, when I asked for a towel she didn't have a clue and when I checked the bathroom there were couple on the floor. She was working out of a hotel so there's no unlimited supply, granted but at least make an effort.

She was OK with anal but as soon as I entered she complains about pain

As I said will write a review soon still not sure whether it's positive or negative

sean70

At least I am not the only one then who was bothered by the towels sprayed around the bathroom!