Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte21  (Read 538 times)

Offline Willyed

Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Blackpool Rock

Yeah Avoid, there was another thread running on her a month ago to which I posted the following old link
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78193.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

goldwing1

She looks familiar, anyone seen her in the past?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Strange.
Member since 2011, no rating and only 100 page views

Offline bolster3

Replied in error, thought it was Charlotte121
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 03:42:09 pm by bolster3 »

Offline Willyed

I went to see her today, personally I don't like to comment on people's appearance but I also don't like my time being wasted.
My face must have been a picture when she opened the door, I just turned around and walked off back to my car !
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Online threechilliman

I went to see her today, personally I don't like to comment on people's appearance but I also don't like my time being wasted.
My face must have been a picture when she opened the door, I just turned around and walked off back to my car !

Nice one!

Online Blackpool Rock

Sticking up a red top review  :drinks:

Offline chrishornx

Thanks for the warning