Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork messages: no reply.  (Read 11057 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I posted a polite chatty (but not too long) message yesterday to a lady as an introduction for a punt next Tuesday. Seems far enough ahead to make a plan. Today I see she has logged in, read the message but not replied.

The question is do I wait or send another message asking her politely if she wishes to respond? 

Meanwhile I sent a new message to a new Plan B lady just in case. Not yet read it but it was not long ago.

The main issue is not plan B but plan A? She does not display her phone number which should not be a problem but in this case uncertainty probably rules.

HP

Offline AnthG

I posted a polite chatty (but not too long) message yesterday to a lady as an introduction for a punt next Tuesday. Seems far enough ahead to make a plan. Today I see she has logged in, read the message but not replied.
I would say that is classic evidence of a PG scam. Everytime that has happened to me the profile is soon gone from AW. I have never had someone genuine ignore an opening message on AW yet.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hillingdonpete

I would say that is classic evidence of a PG scam. Everytime that has happened to me the profile is soon gone from AW. I have never had someone genuine ignore an opening message on AW yet.

i am inclined to agree with AnthG
i would make other plans. if she does reply, then well and good

Festisio

Given hp's previous punts I think it is fair to say that it won't be a PG scam

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

The question is do I wait or send another message asking her politely if she wishes to respond? 

Meanwhile I sent a new message to a new Plan B lady just in case. Not yet read it but it was not long ago.

The main issue is not plan B but plan A? She does not display her phone number which should not be a problem but in this case uncertainty probably rules.

HP

Could of course be a scam as Anth said. But  she could of quickly glanced at it in between bookings and because it was "a chatty message  :)" thought I will read that properly when I have finished work and have more time so I can respond properly. I sometimes do this to make sure I have answered everything and I  am clear on what I am agreeing to before replying.

Of course if she hasn't responded by later tonight then she isn't going to.  :)

RogtheDodge

I've had the same thing on AW.  Put a message o a girl a couple of days ago for Birmingham way (on the way down south for me) and she has read it but no reply even 24 hours after.  It might have something to do with the fact that I am new to AW so no feedback at all as yet?  The girl in question didn't have a number but was recommended by another UKP member.

Frustrating as now I will go for a Plan B or C but then if she does get in touch and I say thanks but no thanks now, other arrangements, she might flag me as a time waster?

potato

Its not unusual.  The girl will log on and read all the new messages first and then work out which ones to reply to in the order of priority eg., those wanting her today and tomorrow - so she may be busy seeing people.  It wouldn't hurt to send another mail later on this evening to the effect of " Hi I saw that you had read my mail earlier and really would like to finalise the booking for tuesday" and see what happens. If it is deleted without reading then she has blacklisted you, if she reads it and doesn't respond then I would move on - it could be a PG Scam or she is just not interested. Girls ignore mails rather than replying with a "no thanks" to avoid confrontation and lengthening the email exchanges further.   Some girls don't log on every day and when they do, they have a bit of a backlog to get through. Some girls may just go for the easy option so if  someone else is interested in tuesday for a longer time she may well be hedging her bets and seeing the outcome of that before she responds to you.

Basically, you are asking us to work out how a woman thinks - if we knew that we would be laughing! :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 05:34:57 pm by potato »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I would check and see if she read it last night or this morning.  if this morning give her to about 9pm and if she hasn't answered then she is not interested.  I often flick through in the morning and answer ones that I can do quickly on my phone but for longer emails I tend to wait until I get home and reply on my Pc instead.
If she hasn't replied after 24 hours then forget it, she wont be replying or will be waiting to see if a longer booking comes in first and will reply if it doesnt

Goofy85

This might be a stupid question, but how do you tell on AW if an email you've sent has been read or not?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This might be a stupid question, but how do you tell on AW if an email you've sent has been read or not?

In your sent items, as well as the column that shows the date and time you sent her a PM, the next column to it
shows date and time it was read by her. If it's still blank, it means that she has not read it.

Also, if the date and time read is then shown in italics, it means she has deleted the message, having read it.

Occasionally, your message may be deleted without being read at all!!!

Goofy85

In your sent items, as well as the column that shows the date and time you sent her a PM, the next column to it
shows date and time it was read by her. If it's still blank, it means that she has not read it.

Also, if the date and time read is then shown in italics, it means she has deleted the message, having read it.

Ah interesting. Just checked it out. Thanks!

baltar

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:41:57 pm by baltar »

Offline ampersand

Oops wrong thread

What is this doing a thread about AW messaging? ??????

Offline skittish

Its not unusual.  The girl will log on and read all the new messages first and then work out which ones to reply to in the order of priority eg., those wanting her today and tomorrow - so she may be busy seeing people.  It wouldn't hurt to send another mail later on this evening to the effect of " Hi I saw that you had read my mail earlier and really would like to finalise the booking for tuesday" and see what happens. If it is deleted without reading then she has blacklisted you, if she reads it and doesn't respond then I would move on - it could be a PG Scam or she is just not interested. Girls ignore mails rather than replying with a "no thanks" to avoid confrontation and lengthening the email exchanges further.   Some girls don't log on every day and when they do, they have a bit of a backlog to get through. Some girls may just go for the easy option so if  someone else is interested in tuesday for a longer time she may well be hedging her bets and seeing the outcome of that before she responds to you.

Basically, you are asking us to work out how a woman thinks - if we knew that we would be laughing! :D

That's a really nice way of saying they are lazy and have a shit work ethic.

It take's seconds to say 'thanks for your message I'll get back to you later when it's more convenient for me'

thanks Gents. I shall wait a while and see what happens, as it may be that school hols will interfere with my need to escape.

Offline ciscoxxx69

That's a really nice way of saying they are lazy and have a shit work ethic.

It take's seconds to say 'thanks for your message I'll get back to you later when it's more convenient for me'

I agree with you 100%
I am a genuine guy who will nearly always send an introductory message ...
A) to register my interest and sound her out for a possible meet. My likes etc and....
B) to try and establish a bit of rapport before we meet.
C) or I may be simply saying I like your profile...Are you coming to Reading again? or are you based in Reading?
I go to a lot of trouble to read the profiles and feedbacks and look at the pics etc.
If I am about to spend £150 ...that's a lot of money....and the very least I expect is a reply. It takes two seconds to say, got ur message, will get back later.
Coming from a service industry, I don't understand it.
Girls can go to a lot of expense and trouble to create and update a profile...then they get the biggest buying signal they can get when someone shows interest, and what do they do ?
Ignore it completely !

potato

Coming from a service industry, I don't understand it.
Girls can go to a lot of expense and trouble to create and update a profile...then they get the biggest buying signal they can get when someone shows interest, and what do they do ?
Ignore it completely !

Unfortunately, the industry is dominated by girls that are low in the intelligence stakes, probably have never had a proper job and have no foresight regarding planning. Some may have professional looking websites but they are useless unless the girl matches up it.  Yes, anyone that has had a proper job in a "customer facing" industry will pick up on the buying signals and react to it. A large majority of the girls can't even maintain credit on their phone let alone respond to mails correctly.

Some girls can't think more than a day ahead - they want a emails from guys that one to see them later today or tomorrow. A booking for 5 days away is beyond their capability to plan - they will get other emails for the day before a future potential and choose them instead. So maybe some girls will never reply - they read it in case it is an overnight booking or a big bucks meeting, perhaps?

I hasten to add that this is by no means all girls. Some are very logical, plan ahead etc.,    It would be nice if a girl would respond to at least say "thanks for email" I'll get back to you" but you will be lucky!   Unless the the girl is interested in seeing you, she will not even acknowledge that you exist......

From the other side,  one of my regs showed me that amount of emails she got in a day - and the stupidity of some of them -  so I have a feeling that some just pick and choose the ones to respond to.  Long emails are far too much for some to comprehend and they will just move on.

Makes me laugh when girls say that it is quiet out there when, with a little planning, they could have had a steady stream of business.  They just want an easy life and some are just not prepared to put in any effort at all.  No email back, to me, means their service may be equally as crap, so I just move one.

thanks Gents. I shall wait a while and see what happens, as it may be that school hols will interfere with my need to escape.

I was correct. She has a problem of child care in the school hols. I understand this and so will many of you. Not a question of being fluffy but realistic.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Unfortunately, the industry is dominated by girls that are low in the intelligence stakes, probably have never had a proper job and have no foresight regarding planning. Some may have professional looking websites but they are useless unless the girl matches up it.  Yes, anyone that has had a proper job in a "customer facing" industry will pick up on the buying signals and react to it. A large majority of the girls can't even maintain credit on their phone let alone respond to mails correctly.

Some girls can't think more than a day ahead - they want a emails from guys that one to see them later today or tomorrow. A booking for 5 days away is beyond their capability to plan - they will get other emails for the day before a future potential and choose them instead. So maybe some girls will never reply - they read it in case it is an overnight booking or a big bucks meeting, perhaps?

I hasten to add that this is by no means all girls. Some are very logical, plan ahead etc.,    It would be nice if a girl would respond to at least say "thanks for email" I'll get back to you" but you will be lucky!   Unless the the girl is interested in seeing you, she will not even acknowledge that you exist......

From the other side,  one of my regs showed me that amount of emails she got in a day - and the stupidity of some of them -  so I have a feeling that some just pick and choose the ones to respond to.  Long emails are far too much for some to comprehend and they will just move on.

Makes me laugh when girls say that it is quiet out there when, with a little planning, they could have had a steady stream of business.  They just want an easy life and some are just not prepared to put in any effort at all.  No email back, to me, means their service may be equally as crap, so I just move one.

Fair enough.
You make some very fair and valid points, and I accept what you are saying.....I will try and be more understanding in future, however at the time it can be/is sooo frustrating.
You are correct also, that good working girls are more organised in this respect.....but my problem is I often really don't want to have to plan a punt for 5 days hence as I don't know how I might feel on the day.
I get most frustrated when a new girl rolls into town, says Available Today, I text/email almost immediately with my groin doing the thinking and then nervously wait for a response.....and wait and wait and wait.
I suppose it's my problem, not theirs!

Offline Marmalade

I would check and see if she read it last night or this morning.  if this morning give her to about 9pm and if she hasn't answered then she is not interested.  I often flick through in the morning and answer ones that I can do quickly on my phone but for longer emails I tend to wait until I get home and reply on my Pc instead.
If she hasn't replied after 24 hours then forget it, she wont be replying or will be waiting to see if a longer booking comes in first and will reply if it doesnt

Good advice. This 'establish rapport' stuff is daft though unless you can do it in two sentences. She has no interest in you as a person beyond whether you will reliably pay and not give her grief. Your interest is that she will reliably provide the service you seek and not give you grief.

'Rapport' is something to establish in the first 90 seconds of the punt, after youve thrown the money at her and she is unzipping you to blow your cock.

If you email her, follow ups should preferably be by text,so get the phone number if she hasnt profiled it. You can then get on with it or dump her. Don't expect it to be personal unless its her first morning and knows no better. Paris, for instance, and she can correct me if I'm wrong, has a trillion (or near enough) auto-replies programmed onto her phone.

There's probably even a sub-folder called personal/rapport/or GFE.  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

I know this sounds brash, and relative newbies are thinking, yes, but I get better results by being more personal. Believe meyyou don't. I've done hundreds of punts over maybe 20 years and all you get better at is being more efficient. More than three sentences in an initial email is a waste of time when you've no idea if she will even read it or reply. You want HER to commit first. Next morning or an hour later depending on your schedule, discard any read-but-not replied first. Not-read-yets are a back up if your first choices don't pan out. By then you should have a phone number minimum, or a clear green light if she's a newbie student. One more email, or a couple of texts to confirm location, and you should be doing your follow-up in her fanny instead of typing messages.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I know this sounds brash, and relative newbies are thinking, yes, but I get better results by being more personal. Believe meyyou don't. I've done hundreds of punts over maybe 20 years and all you get better at is being more efficient. More than three sentences in an initial email is a waste of time when you've no idea if she will even read it or reply. You want HER to commit first. Next morning or an hour later depending on your schedule, discard any read-but-not replied first. Not-read-yets are a back up if your first choices don't pan out. By then you should have a phone number minimum, or a clear green light if she's a newbie student. One more email, or a couple of texts to confirm location, and you should be doing your follow-up in her fanny instead of typing messages.

Again, this seems really sensible advice.
I guess as a relative newbie to punting (50ish punts with 30girls) I am still at the 'too polite for my own good' stage....even though I have been more than happy with 95% of my punts.
Everything you have said is correct, I just need to formulate some sentences that will cover everything in a few quick words to get to the information I need, and have a plan B,C and D.

Offline sunny74

Gents, I have had the same problem. Emailed a wg on aw and message was read but never received a reply. My problem is that I need a good 4-5 days to plan but it seems like girls are only looking fwd a day or two. Either that or my message was not good enough. I don't want to call in the first instance - email then tel is how I would prefer it.
For us newbies sake can someone post a sample email they send which has worked for them. Not sure where I am going wrong. Cheers.
Another qs, if you don't get a reply, do u contact again or take the hint and move on?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 03:08:42 pm by sunny74 »

RogtheDodge

I emailed again asking for confirmation...got a reply saying to ring a number on the morning of the day in question.  Not really confirming things so have a plan b....

Offline Marmalade

Hi [name of prossie], are you available for bookings on [day you're interested]? I'm looking for [length of booking]. xx [your punting name] [your AW name]"

If you have good feedback, maybe add "ps feel free to check my feedback"

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Email three or four, see which ones reply. You haven't tied yourself in to a particular time yet - wait and see which ones bite.

Read her profile. If she says she only wants phone calls it might be hardly worth bothering emailing.  Some will list days and times they're supposedly working, so you can amend the email to, "Can you fit me in for [length of booking] on [day that's convenient to you].

Pick the reply you like and follow up with a phone call. Short and polite and smile. Confirm price and don't be sleazy. Turn up. Pay. Pump. Dump.

:D

Offline Marmalade

Oh yeah - if its 4-5 days in advance, remind her with a "looking forward to seeing you at [time] tomorrow" by TEXT and maybe phone to confirm on the day as well. Many have brains like sieves. One EE I saw last year didn't even understand time in English - just serviced me when I turned up but no clue really.  :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

If you choose profiles carefully, 4 or 5 emails should end up with a least one satisfactory punt, even if you have to go down the list of them. If all 5 fail, have a mental note of the nearest parlour times etc for last ditch emptying of sack.

Offline sunny74

Thanks Marmalade. Will give that a go.

dilettante

I suspect that there's an element of it being typical male behaviour for certain types to barrage WGs with offensive propositions in order to screen out the nice guys - lots of comments WGs put in their profiles seem to support this - but I have no evidence for this of course.  (If you want to see this in action, just check out any male shared toilet facility!)  Also whether the WGs understand English properly and hey if what they've got going on in their lives doesn't leave them with enough motivation to respond don't hold it against them, just move on!

Festisio

I reckon that prossies generally (the ones on here will probably disagree) do not like the "chatty" rambling messages.  It's a tactic probably mostly used by timewasters.

Rochdull lad

I reckon that prossies generally (the ones on here will probably disagree) do not like the "chatty" rambling messages.  It's a tactic probably mostly used by timewasters.

That may well be true.

My tactic is to ring or text to make the appointmentment [at least a couple of days in advance] and then e-mail her to tell her how old I am and that I'm somewhat physically disabled, but not so much that we won't both be able to enjoy ourselves, so that if she wants to re-consider the appointment, she can.  None of them ever has, though.

overhead

I've lot count of the ones I've seen that say no one-liners please.

Is that a sign of a fake?

I reckon less than 10% are genuine on AW anyway. I went through a phase of looking to see which messages I sent were read and when. The ones that were read but no reply I'd wait a few hours and then send a follow up message saying yet another fake. Very rare would that get any response.

I think if they don't respond within 12 hours of reading a message, they are not serious and are just pissing around winding people up. Genuine ones more than 90% of the time reply within minutes.

If you read Saafe, you occasionally see comments complaining that punters are too impatient, but what do they think we enquire for - so that we can wait an eternity for any sort of acknowledgement? I don't want to meet women who can't be bothered to reply to messages. They are either a waste of space or have too much work to care.  Other threads on there complain about lack of business, so who's fault is that.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:56:45 am by overhead »

panel999

I have a punt scheduled for today for 2 hours, Had already ssent her a AW booking confirmation + several texts and again another toda to ask about full address and if we are starating at 1.30 or 2.00pm - She has not logged on to AW since 21/7 and has no replied to any messages or text.

All I have is a post code SW1v and near Plimico station so really do not want to spend +1 hour on hot horrid train to find no answer.

her profile says NO VM - Text for faster reply and quicker responce - If no reply (maybe still sleeping) by 11am will have to call her again.

This does not sound too good!!! - If she blows me out after all the trouble of fixing this session - had to move a few meetings around- then sshe will get a BIG NEGATIVE from me in the review section to warn others,,,

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I've lot count of the ones I've seen that say no one-liners please.

Is that a sign of a fake?

I reckon less than 10% are genuine on AW anyway. I went through a phase of looking to see which messages I sent were read and when. The ones that were read but no reply I'd wait a few hours and then send a follow up message saying yet another fake. Very rare would that get any response.

I think if they don't respond within 12 hours of reading a message, they are not serious and are just pissing around winding people up. Genuine ones more than 90% of the time reply within minutes.

If you read Saafe, you occasionally see comments complaining that punters are too impatient, but what do they think we enquire for - so that we can wait an eternity for any sort of acknowledgement? I don't want to meet women who can't be bothered to reply to messages. They are either a waste of space or have too much work to care.  Other threads on there complain about lack of business, so who's fault is that.

A one line message such as "Are you available?", "Working today?" isn't particularly helpful. Contact of this type most of the time leads to an extensive series of 'Question and Answer' type messages, during which it becomes obvious that you aren't offering what the the sender requires, ie the enquiry generally goes nowhere fast.

James999

A one line message such as "Are you available?", "Working today?" isn't particularly helpful. Contact of this type most of the time leads to an extensive series of 'Question and Answer' type messages, during which it becomes obvious that you aren't offering what the the sender requires, ie the enquiry generally goes nowhere fast.

But if you have no bookings you may as well entertain, think of it as a service, years ago kids used to ring pro$$ies for a wank, now there's the internet, lots of shops also have people who wander in and look around, every E mail can't be a shag / money for you, try and be more "giving"  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you are the original Strawberry ----------------- welcome back.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

panel999

My 2.00 has Not replied to any oof my texts or emails and not answering her phone either so a total waste of time - She will get a BAD review here later so all you guys can be aware if you want to book her up - An English girl who accepted my RB for a 2 hour session at 2pm today....Complete waster 0 Name and Shame later - 2nd time she has blown my out, Should have learnt 1st time!!

If you cannot do the booking then be upfront and say so!!!

A BIG NEGATIVE REVIEW WILL FOLLOW

Offline Jimmyredcab

My 2.00 has Not replied to any oof my texts or emails and not answering her phone either so a total waste of time - She will get a BAD review here later so all you guys can be aware if you want to book her up - An English girl who accepted my RB for a 2 hour session at 2pm today....Complete waster 0 Name and Shame later - 2nd time she has blown my out, Should have learnt 1st time!!

If you cannot do the booking then be upfront and say so!!!

A BIG NEGATIVE REVIEW WILL FOLLOW

That does not surprise me in the least, reverse bookings are a total waste of time ------------ at least that has been my experience.

panel999

Had 1 out of 4 go my wway and picked up a couple of contacts for future puntss who have agreed to honour the lower rate hOWEVER when it comes to it they lie!! and do not return calls or confirm,

Andre 3000

I do this sometimes to get a feel for a WG. Also lots of them don't have information on their profiles stuff like are they shaved or natural. I like to ask a few questions before I even consider a booking.

potato

Had 1 out of 4 go my wway and picked up a couple of contacts for future puntss who have agreed to honour the lower rate hOWEVER when it comes to it they lie!! and do not return calls or confirm,

Yet the girls that don't honour the rate will bid on the same RB again a few weeks later!

overhead

I don't send messages like that. Obviously the message depends on the content of the profile and what aspect I am interested in. But I don't re-write the gettysburg address either. It's best to keep it simple, introduce yourself etc and get to the point in a polite fashion.

Sending messages to AW profiles is 90% a waste of time anyway. They often don't get read, and when you can see that it has been read but no response, then that indicates to me that someone is entertaining themselves at my expense.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

In your sent items, as well as the column that shows the date and time you sent her a PM, the next column to it shows date and time it was read by her. If it's still blank, it means that she has not read it.

How then can one tell the difference between a message not yet read but which still exists in the recipient's inbox,, and a message she never read which she has deleted?

OK so the no reply this week was from:
slut4u76
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sly-and-chatty
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
who did have a phone number but I did not have the freedom at home to call her

Auntie-June

Granny ESCORT
but she has gone already

Spunk Lover Jilly
but she has gone already

EssexDirtyBBW

but success and FR left for
bbwspankmehardanna without the spank

overhead

How then can one tell the difference between a message not yet read but which still exists in the recipient's inbox,, and a message she never read which she has deleted?

When it has been read the list on your mail page shows the date and time it was read. On the profile of the other person it shows the last day they logged in. If they have logged in but not read the mail I assume they are a fake and they are not going to. Probably there are so few exceptions that it's probably not worth bothering to think otherwise. Nine times out of ten, genuine WG's with profiles are pretty snappy with their responses. Usually within minutes and more than an hour is unusual I'd say. The longer response times are probably down to cherry picking a large in-box.

AFAIK there is nothing to show whether it has been deleted the other end. That doesn't bother me because I am only interested in whether it has been read and am I going to get a reply.

hollysbeenabadgirl

I've had the odd one that is like war and peace and has been annoying, but they are rare. I prefer a longer message that gives me a few times they can be free, incall/outcall, what they want from the booking. Otherwise it can be a case of email/text ping pong and that will do my nut in.

Offline Tailpipe

I've had the odd one that is like war and peace and has been annoying, but they are rare. I prefer a longer message that gives me a few times they can be free, incall/outcall, what they want from the booking. Otherwise it can be a case of email/text ping pong and that will do my nut in.

I always say would like to see you time date and length , otherwise they think you a messer.

I never confirm do you do this that and the other , or ask for cat woman suit. But that's just me.