Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel. (IntimateChinesMasage) Bournemouth Dorset.  (Read 1119 times)

5 review(s) for IntimateChinesMasage (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cupid Stuntz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a long wait the planets aligned and two of my favourite touring Ladies came to B'muff within 10 days of each other when I could get time off to see them :).

First off the lovely Rachel who I have been visiting regularly since Aug 2015. When I collected her from the Station it was like greeting an old friend after not seeing her for nearly 6 months. I dropped her off at her hotel a short drive away and had a walk along the clifftop while she got refreshed. Rachel always chooses nice hotels and somehow manages to get rooms close to the lift doors so they're easy to find. She also always gives very good and concise directions of where to go when you get into the hotel. No looking round the lobby trying to see where the lift / stairs are which is a great help.

Rachel called with the room number and off I went. Greeted at the door by the lovely sight of Rachel in bra and knickers and in no time we were kissing and fondling and getting horny. Rach has a very sexy body, medium sized but perfectly formed boobs with very responsive coat peg nipples and is shaven down below.  Rachel started rubbing my JT through my shorts then undressed me and led me to the bed where we carried on with lots of FK and mutual foreplay. Rach then gave me some awesome OWO with a lovely dick tickle at the same time with her manicured nails. When I couldn't hold back any more the job was excellently finished by hand. She then cleaned me up and we had a nice cuddle and snogging session.

She then asked if I'd like a massage, which I did so laid on my stomach and she did her usual exquisite massage hard and soft which got me really horny again. Rolled over for the front massage which was interspersed with playing with my dick and balls and in no time it was round 2. A repeat of the earlier session. Mutual foreplay and FK and then another sublime OWO session which went on a bit longer than the first  :D and again finished by hand. Another clean up session, cuddle and another quick massage and it was game over  :(.

Rach offered a shower before and after, both of which I declined. Was fresh out of the shower before leaving home and wanted to retain the smell of Rach on my body as long as I could (yep I am single) after our meet.. Got dressed, another kiss and cuddle, stood up this time and it was time to say au revoir. I really hope it won't be as long until work commitments and Rach coming down come together again and I can spend some more time with my favourite Chinese Lady.

I paid £120 for one hour which included come twice and OWO. I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to working girls and prefer penetrative sex to be done with a partner / lover although there was one occassion with Rach some time ago where I got her frothing at the gash and she wanted full sex which I obliged her with and damn was it good  :thumbsup:. So other 'extras' are available but as I've never wanted 'extras' I've never enquired about the price.

All in all Rach offers very good value for money. Her English is excellent and she replies to texts and emails promptly. She's clean, lovely looking and I can't fault her in any way. Book her with confidence  :D.