Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brena-xx AKA Natalia Sweet, Vanessa Sweet  (Read 1140 times)

4 review(s) for Lorenna a Queen (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Online zxc

NAME: Brena-xx AKA Natalia Sweet, Vanessa Sweet.
Link to profile/add: External Link/Members Only
Area: Central London.
Rates: 140 (120 hour + extra)
Nationality: Romanian.
Speak English: Almost nothing, very poor and basic.
Piercing/Tattoos: One tattoo on the left arm of flowers and another with some writing above her left boob and one piercing on the upper lip.
Kissing: She advertises that she does, but she doesn't like it.
Smoker: I did notice.
OWO: Yes, included.
Anal: Yes, extra.
Filming: Yes, extra.
Bareback: No.
Natural breasts: Yes and huuuuuuuge, larger than her head.
Face: 8/10.
Body: 8/10 Very harmonic and proportionate except for those natural huge boobs, which are still firm and beautiful. Very short and petite built.
Service: The first one 8.5/10, the second 5/10 (Otherwise it would be a positive review).
Recommended: Yes.
Repeat: I have already repeated.

Experience:

I had two experiences with this WG. The first one was very good with her doing everything she had advertised in her profile, except French Kissing, and doing an effort to please. She needs to be guided otherwise she will try to move to sex with little oral and will try to start with OW, but if you ask her to do OWO and to continue sucking she will do it for a long time. Then she will offer you different positions to tease and play with her huge boobs either doing sex or oral. Very exciting.

The second one was an experience that shouldn't have been, but EE girls are greedy and sometimes try to work when they aren't in condition to do it. In this case, she had injected silicone or collagen in her lips could no perform oral sex, but she took the booking. During the first shot, she was stopping and touching her lips all the time the oral was sub realistic. There was no second shot, she returned me some money to interrupt the booking because she couldn't continue since I needed a good oral to be stimulated again. The funny thing is that she was better off before the plastic surgery. Some girls pay a fortune to be worse than before when they don't need the surgery. For me, she was prettier the first time I saw her; as a brunette and with no surgery.

First time I saw her, brunette.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Blond no surgery

Second time I saw her, blond ans with surgery

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 07:42:26 pm by zxc »

Offline LLPunting

Thumbnails are NOT the girl in the review and NOT the girl on the AW profile.   :thumbsdown:

Who are you going to see?  Presumably the girl in OP's review, in which case it's the same girl I had a negative experience with.   :thumbsdown:

If anyone see the one currently in the AW profile (and attached below) then please do review or link to existing one if she's known.   :unknown:

Offline agcnospam

I think these profile photos only changed sometime today, this profile (and the girl/group) already have negative feedback for B&S, although I did meet this original busty slim girl (Natalia/Brenna?) twice because I think her body/tits are really great and had fun with her.

The new photos have a watermark which is from this website;

External Link/Members Only

I doubt if the girl in these pics is the girl you will meet. The girl in the photos looks very similar to Alice Romain, but I can't find this photo set using GRIS or on the site above, and Alice Romain does not have the birthmark on her shoulder that the girl in the new pics has. The other two profile pics added to this post in case they change again on the profile!

Online zxc

I think this AW profile is shared by different girls or two girls GWs had the same name.

Indeed the girl I reviewed is different from the girl someone reviewed before. Also, the girl I reviewed had other profiles in AW with different ID's (4018803, 4148987 and now 4132446)

Should any admin split the thread?

Online zxc

I think these profile photos only changed sometime today, this profile (and the girl/group) already have negative feedback for B&S, although I did meet this original busty slim girl (Natalia/Brenna?) twice because I think her body/tits are really great and had fun with her.

Exactly, the profile pictures changed and I didn't know it was a shared profile. At least, thanks to your post, it is clear that the girl existed and it is the same that I reviewed  ;)

Offline Rocket Scientist

Profile pic has changed to Adina Barbu.   
Steaua Bucharest's most famous supporter and the holder of the biggest breasts in Romania.

see link: External Link/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

This idiot is a serial b&switch.

All of her profiles and phone numbers should be put in scams thread.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac