Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai.Natalie1 - Aberdeen  (Read 686 times)

4 review(s) for Thai.Natalie1 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Macattak

External Link/Members Only

Was heading out for a session at the week-end and thought what better way to get the evening started than a half hour with a Thai tart. Tried round a couple of girls that are usually dependable but no show so opted for this one giving an hours notice. Sorted by text no problem quick responses. £60 hh. Flat is on Charlotte Street.

Hit the street and directed round to the back door of a grubby tenement. Push open the door and its well dark not much natural light, voice calling me from what looks like the basement. Can hardly see down to the bottom of the stairs so all my senses are in overdrive ready to start unleashing hay rakers. Hit the bottom stair and I can now see her. Thank fuck. Till you get a close up, not the nicest looker but she has a petite firm body. Add about 5  years to the age stated in the profile. We now ascend another stair to a single bedsit. Bizarre setup altogether.

Into the working room strip off and offered a massage which I decline. She puts on some twangy thai shit music on her phone and sits it on the bed. She has very little in the way of chat and isn't particularly welcoming. Get her kit off and she has nice little tits with huge nipples. Lift her on top of me on the bed and give em a good sucking. Ask her for oral which is covered and fairly shit so I pull her up on top to sit on my face so I can sample her minge. This is where it all goes Pete Tong.

Can't cos I've not long had my period. Enough is enough stand up and proceed to get dressed, tell her she shouldn't be working if thats the case and politely ask for my money back. Silly slut laughs and says no way, so I lift her phone still playing the twangy Thai music and walk out. She chases after me demanding it back. Stand my ground tell her I want £40 returned, you can keep £20 for the shit OW. Bit of a standoff till she caves in, gets the £40 and throws it at me. Leave the phone on the step and walk out (should have thrown it back).

You get the drift gents total skanky hoor working on the bad week. Avoid unless thats your thing.

Offline Davey Dykes

FFS! Is it comedy month with these Thai bints just now?

Offline bushman

Lublander

Would be nice to be forewarned if a significant number of services are off the table, save wasting your time.
Well done for getting some cash back, not sure if I'd have the balls after the initial refusal.

Macattak

Yeah guess we've had a couple of weird ones recent. You got to remember half these idiots are illegals here and they don't want heat on themselves either