Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett Sage-Outcall-Quayside  (Read 1101 times)

valentino77

://www.adultwork.com/3596820 or External Link/Members Only

Meet that occurred during last BH weekend.Apologies for delay but rates as one of the best meets I had with this delicious,captivating young lady and my first experience doing an outcall!

Comms;Arranged via UKE,done swiftly.

Fee;£170 for 1.5 hours-outcall fee.

Venue;Hotel on the Quayside,booked room for day use.Convenient and reception was discreet.

Appearance;For those who have not had the pleasure of Scarlett-she is a stunningly beautiful 21 year old,petite English brunette with a fantastic peachy bum.With the most gorgeous brown eyes.

Personality;Very engaging,welcoming,captivating and friendly.

Services;GFE;OWO;RO;Sex in various positions(cowgirl,missionary).

This was my first outcall experience and who better to have it with! Scarlett arrived very promptly.Both had a catch up and enjoyed the view from the hotel room.Scarlett showered then came out in a black negligee.As always I could never keep my hands off her and we commenced kissing and cuddling.I must say the more our meets progressed the better her DFK came,quite intimate.

I caressed her legs,then performed RO.Scarlett always tastes divine and she was very responsive.Scarlett then performed oral(without) which is amazing,she has great technique and obviously thoroughly enjoys it!! As always I was on the verge of coming,so on with the condom and Scarlett was into the cowgirl position.Slowly astride me and caressing her lovely boobs I came in no time.

Cleaned up and chatted.Yes Scarlett can talk for England but that's what makes her unique and captivating.Round two and same again plenty of DFK,got excited in no time again and requested the missionary position,and managed another climax and lovely kissing at the same time.

Cleaned up again and chatted.Credit to Scarlett she stayed me with for around 3 hours.

From initial contact to the actual meet you have a great experience with Scarlett,who IMO is still one of the top consistent performers in the NE.

I know Scarlett mainly does incalls,but an outcall opportunity with her is highly recommended

21 review(s) found for Scarlett Sage linked to in above post (20 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, sounds a good meet.

Correct numerical link. -  External Link/Members Only

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the review sounds like you enjoyed yourself.  She must like you (or dislike me) as I've booked her for an hour a couple of times and she was keen to have me out the door after thirty five minutes. Looks great though but I think she was at her best when she worked through Amour three or four years ago.

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the review sounds like you enjoyed yourself.  She must like you (or dislike me) as I've booked her for an hour a couple of times and she was keen to have me out the door after thirty five minutes. Looks great though but I think she was at her best when she worked through Amour three or four years ago.

I'm surprised you went back for a second time if you were out of the door in 35 mins on first visit.  :unknown:

valentino77

I'm surprised you went back for a second time if you were out of the door in 35 mins on first visit.  :unknown:
Yes always thoroughly enjoyed our meets and had a good rapport.It doesn't sound like the Scarlett I know ushering you out of the door quickly.I always got my money's worth and regularly the meets would go overtime.So yes it might be you Winkler  :D Didn't realise she used to work for Amour!

Offline MasterChief

she was keen to have me out the door after thirty five minutes.

i've seen her a few times, including very recently and my appointments have all over-run by a minimum of 15 min, I try to leave on time, but can't she is so keen to chat. TBH it stops me seeing her more often as I often cant often stay longer than the time booked.

Always a good appointment though, love her tits  :yahoo:

Offline Winker121

Visited her sporadically as I think she looks and feels good.  Must just be me she wants shot of quickly it seems  That's a bit disconcerting.

Online Placebo88

Sounds like you have a different Scarlett in mind as your dates do not match. Maybe this one;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51357.0

Offline toon972

Got to have a catch up with Scarlett.