Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoeydoll - Central Manchester  (Read 1383 times)

6 review(s) for Zoeydoll (2 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

£70 - 30 minutes

I do love a fit Thai girl and from her AW profile Zoey certainley looked the part. Id read a few comments suggesting she could be a fair bit older than the advertised 25yr old but, the site of them Dobbers had me salavating so, after a few quickly answered texts I was pulling up outside within the hour.

I hate punting in central Manchester as the parking can be painful and true enough, after much fu.....ing about, I eventually find a space about 5 minutes walk away from her apartments which were right opposite the Lowery Hotel.

Its always an anxious moment for me when I knock on a girls door but I needn't have worried as she looked fantastic, very glamorous in a pale green chiffon night gown with matching underwear..." Hi, I'm Frank" I said....." Hi Frank, would you like a drink , a shower? " well thats a good start ..as she gets me a bottle of water, I pop in the shower. Back in the bedroom and I get my first real look at Zoey, Ive got to say her AW profile pictures dont do her justice, she's much better looking in the flesh, age is about right around 25, very slim, pretty face with amazing knockers...I lose the towel which makes her giggle.....well,I hope she's not laughing at the size of my knob, but fuck it,all I can see is those amazing tits and little "Frankie" is getting bigger by the second.

We slide onto the bed and she peels off her underwear, Im face down on the bed and she starts a piss poor attempt at a massage so, after only a few minutes Ive had enough and spin round so she's straddling me and I go in for a kiss which , she responds with a few light pecks. We swap so she's on her back and I really want to play with those tits but she was holding back a little saying her tits were quite sensitive, eventually she lightens up and relaxes and allow me to go to town....On with the johnny and a nice little covered BJ followed by sex in mish,CG, Doggy and finished by duffing my load over her tits. Another quick shower and Im on my way.

Well, what a nice little 30 minute shag that was, she's much,much better looking in the flesh with a great figure and really awesome tits, service wise she was just OK, no DFK, no RO , BJ was OK but ,she took a bit of time to relax which was frustrating when I was only there for 30 minutes but ,all in all, for my taste,she was a decent little podge and when she comes back to Manchester I'll be paying her a second visit.

Offline reddevil93

Don't suppose you know whether she's coming in the near future? Great lass, would love to see her again.

Offline frankc

No mate, it was a fair few weeks ago when I saw her

Offline Titi

You do like your Thais don't you Frank.

Offline frankc

You do like your Thais don't you Frank.

:D.....I'll shag anything mate.... :thumbsup:....but I do love petite , brunette, exotic looking girls

Offline CoreyTrevor

Cracking review Frank! Just goes to show, as long as you like the girl and find her (and her assets) attractive, you can have a positive booking without an open-ended list of services. In the same way that some can find a positive experience with a girl that is not the best looker, but provides all the services under the sun. If you enjoy the punt, you enjoy it, simple!  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CoreyTrevor

:D.....I'll shag anything mate.... :thumbsup:....but I do love petite , brunette, exotic looking girls

And why the hell wouldn't you?! Sounds like a pretty good policy to me lol  :hi:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline frankc

Cracking review Frank! Just goes to show, as long as you like the girl and find her (and her assets) attractive, you can have a positive booking without an open-ended list of services. In the same way that some can find a positive experience with a girl that is not the best looker, but provides all the services under the sun. If you enjoy the punt, you enjoy it, simple!  :thumbsup:

Yes, each to there own mate....