Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monica Young in Colindale  (Read 5892 times)

2 review(s) for Monica Young (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

wingman1984

External Link/Members Only

Booking: Via text, very quick reply..

Looks : Early 20's Hungarian, Blue eyes , attractive face and nice body too

The visit: I reached at her given location about 30 min early and texted if I can come in early. She quickly replied, gave me her flat no and access code to the main entrance. Knocked at her door, she opened the door quickly and greeted me politely with a smile. Took me to the bedroom where we started the paper work (£80p/h). She speaks very limited english but tries to speak which makes her look very cute   :kissgirl:

Asked her to start with OWO. She will keep on going until you ask her to stop. Her BJ skills are very good, gives plenty of attention to ball licking and sucking. After about 10 min of BJ asked her for cow girl. Her tits were bouncing , groped her tits and sucked it too. DFK her while she was riding on me. After that started with a doggy and finished with CIM. The best thing about her is that she keeps on sucking even after cumming which is the best feeling.

Had like 30 min to spare. Lied on the bed and tried to have a conversation with her. She understands english but cant get the right words to express. Asked her to give a massage for next 20 min. Massage skills are good too. Never looked at time. She will do everything from her like list. All in all very  good punt.

Would I return ? Yes I would but her  AW account went inactive.

Offline Mrwolfie

Booking: Via text, very quick reply..

Looks : Early 20's Hungarian, Blue eyes , attractive face and nice body too

The visit: I reached at her given location about 30 min early and texted if I can come in early. She quickly replied, gave me her flat no and access code to the main entrance. Knocked at her door, she opened the door quickly and greeted me politely with a smile. Took me to the bedroom where we started the paper work (£80p/h). She speaks very limited english but tries to speak which makes her look very cute   :kissgirl:

Asked her to start with OWO. She will keep on going until you ask her to stop. Her BJ skills are very good, gives plenty of attention to ball licking and sucking. After about 10 min of BJ asked her for cow girl. Her tits were bouncing , groped her tits and sucked it too. DFK her while she was riding on me. After that started with a doggy and finished with CIM. The best thing about her is that she keeps on sucking even after cumming which is the best feeling.

Had like 30 min to spare. Lied on the bed and tried to have a conversation with her. She understands english but cant get the right words to express. Asked her to give a massage for next 20 min. Massage skills are good too. Never looked at time. She will do everything from her like list. All in all very  good punt.

Would I return ? Yes I would but her  AW account went inactive.
Thanks! I was so far put off by previous comments on her skin and personal hygiene. Your impressions? Let's see what happens to her profile...
 :hi:

wingman1984

Thanks! I was so far put off by previous comments on her skin and personal hygiene. Your impressions? Let's see what happens to her profile...

She was clean, fresh breath and no sign of any foul smell. Speaking about her skin,, she does have little acne on her back as I believe its common with the youngsters, nothing so drastic to put off.  :)

Offline Manuel

the profile appears to be inactive already?

Offline Mrwolfie

She was clean, fresh breath and no sign of any foul smell. Speaking about her skin,, she does have little acne on her back as I believe its common with the youngsters, nothing so drastic to put off.  :)
Profile seems gone but had her number and txted asking for profile: was told this is the new one

But the few pictures look different from what i recalled monica looked like. What do you think? Is it her?
Thanks!

peter2017

Profile seems gone but had her number and txted asking for profile: was told this is the new one

But the few pictures look different from what i recalled monica looked like. What do you think? Is it her?
Thanks!
I have seen Monica a few month ago when she used to work in Hunslow. This one is definitely not Monica. Monica does a good service but no anal. She has acne on her face tho x

Offline Mrwolfie

I have seen Monica a few month ago when she used to work in Hunslow. This one is definitely not Monica. Monica does a good service but no anal. She has acne on her face tho x
Thanks for confirming my doubts! This isabelle does not look bad actually but i wonder whom i would eventually meet...and no feedback so far so i will pass.  I wonder somehow how pimps can think punters are so stupid not to tell apart two different girls... :angry:

Offline CrazyforCIM

Isabella looks like  the  sister of Monica.

Offline anontom

Has anyone seen the girl in the new profile, is it the same one the OP saw?

Offline Mrwolfie

Isabella looks like  the  sister of Monica.
She looks hot and was tempted but that profile number apeears in the verification profile thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101973.msg1532312#msg1532312
She looks like a different girl again to me :dash: i guess a lot of swapping...

Offline Tonyleung

Has anyone seen the girl in the new profile, is it the same one the OP saw?

Pardon my french, but fuck me as well as fucking prossies abd reporting back, the leeches want us to read the board and pick out the information they want too!!
FO anontom!

Offline Bigboy247

I saw monica last year - it looks like the same girl to me
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline anontom

Thanks.

Offline Mrwolfie

If you really met with girl could be so kind to share your experiences with us with a review?
I still find the looks of the two girls very different... Maybe OP could comment on this?

Offline theblackguy

She can look slightly different in some pics because of her make up, but it's 100% her. Her eyebrows are quite distinctive and she had on the same tight pendant choker when I saw her last Christmas.

peter2017

If you really met with girl could be so kind to share your experiences with us with a review?
I still find the looks of the two girls very different... Maybe OP could comment on this?
This is the real Monica young - the other pics are not Monica

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mrwolfie

This is the real Monica young - the other pics are not Monica

Hidden Image/Members Only
Thanks! And unless i need to go to specsavers soon i agree with you.

Offline taz851

put the photo in google and this is what came up External Link/Members Only

she seems to have both sets of photos.. bit confused now tbh as i also didnt think they were the same person.

spursy100

seriously looks different in ever photo :lol:but you can see how it might be same girl,if that makes any sense.And i used to be a photographer and got me baffled.

Offline sam1234

any info on monica young?? Is she still in London??