Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party - Unit 8 - Sheffield  (Read 5104 times)

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only

Spotted that Unit 8 were holding parties by pure chance. I don't live in the area and had never heard of this place before but was due to be staying overnight locally on the date of the Mid July party so I thought I'd take a punt. I'm very glad I did; I've been to parties in many parts of the UK and the rest of the world, but I'd have to rank this one right up there with the best. First off, its £130 for 3 hours, which is a pretty good deal, second, the venue is perfect for this sort of thing. Plenty areas to relax, including a very nice outdoor area with sofas and a massive hot tub.

There's probably not much point in going into a lot of details about the girls as I imagine there will be different at every party, but they were all chatty, friendly and full of good humour. I think we started off with five girls but one was feeling unwell shortly after the start of the party and had to leave. The lap dancer that was mentioned on the website very much exceeded my expectations for what a lap dance should be like; after about a minute she had her fanny stuffed up against my lips, and after another couple of minutes she was sliding up and down on my cock like an athlete. She is a big girl, but in a good way, as in tall an toned and very strong. She kept going all night giving guys 'dances'. She seemed to enjoy the exercise. The only girl whose name I (think) I remember was Caitlyn; petite, beautiful face, pert little tits and covered in tattoos. Normally, tattoos are a real turn off for me but she was just so damn sexy I hardly noticed. I had to hold off until late in the evening before I had time with her because I knew she would be a massive turn on and I wouldn't last long. I've mentioned those two specifically, but the other girls were just as much fun. They clearly enjoyed partying, and the whole atmosphere around the place was like spending time with old friends just having fun.

I'll be returning as soon as I get the chance; even though its a long way from home I'd actually make the journey in future just to go to the party. A damn fine way to spend 3 hours.

Offline petergriffin

How many blokes were there pal

Cheers for the review

Offline Name Not Found

I'd say 7 or 8, although i didn't feel the need to count them as it was never an issue. Certainly not crowded in any way.

Offline petergriffin

I'd say 7 or 8, although i didn't feel the need to count them as it was never an issue. Certainly not crowded in any way.

Thanks mate. It's on my bucket list

Hopefully the father in law won't have the same idea

Offline newinnotts83

Sounds like a quiet one, seems Thursday's are busier. They normally allow for 20 guys expecting a few no shows so end up with a 3:1 ratio

Offline Name Not Found

Sounds like a quiet one, seems Thursday's are busier. They normally allow for 20 guys expecting a few no shows so end up with a 3:1 ratio

3:1 isn't a good ratio, but I suppose over 3 hours you'd get a chance to have time with most of the girls?

Offline weewilly

I might have to visit next time im in the area. Are there any other places or wg's that hold parties in the yorkshire area?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I might have to visit next time im in the area. Are there any other places or wg's that hold parties in the yorkshire area?
La Chambre is a swingers club.

Offline Name Not Found

La Chambre is a swingers club.

I'd it open to single men? Is it worth going to?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'd it open to single men? Is it worth going to?
Yes it's open to single men, but costs more. I've nver been so can't say.
External Link/Members Only

fullofcum123

I went to the party on Thurs 27th July had a great time had fun with 4 of the ladies, everybody was friendly drinks and nibbles on offer, originally 18 blokes were booked about 13 turned up and it thinned out towards the end of the night, there were 4 girls plus the lapdancer who joined in and was really good fun,also a guy had brought a lady partner who also was a fun lass and joined in all the fun.

Ladies all were very obliging and enjoyed the night too.

Fof C :cool:

ShadowOne

Keep thinking about going to a Unit 8 party then changing my mind!

Have done several parties in the past (not in this region) and had mixed experiences - generally the thrill is in the thinking about it before hand, and the reality has often been seeing too much of other chaps bits and pieces flopping around with a small number of ladies varying in enthusiasm!

As someone who doesn't take pills or "little helpers" I kind of think a FFM threesome is more my thing for an hour or two rather than trying to join the queues in front or behind a few ladies

Mind you, with a party coming up at end of month, for the sake of £130 I am tempted - oh what is a man to do?!

Offline ruffler

Sounds like fun - may chance my arm - well away from 'home' too so no worries there either

leelee69

Think I'm up for the party at the end of the month. Not been to a party in years, wonder lounge in Bury was the last one and they were great, hopefully this will be as good.

Offline mushroom77

I have my name down for end of month party.
Anyone here attend the 9th August party? Wouldn't mind knowing how many guys turned up and what girls worked/played.

Offline Kingjames5

I was at the Party on the 8th August.

There was about 15 guys there, I didn't really count, but that's about right.

Three girls (Isabelle, Kaitlyn and Hanna) plus Rhis the pole dancer. 

It was a good party, and over the three hours? All the guys came to a point where they were spent.

It's a fun experience. 

Offline Name Not Found

15 guys to 3 (and a half) girls is just not enough in my opinion.  If that is the normal ratio I'll think twice about going back.

Offline mushroom77

It was a good party, and over the three hours? All the guys came to a point where they were spent.

It's a fun experience.

thank you

Offline Kingy28

15 guys to 3 (and a half) girls is just not enough in my opinion.  If that is the normal ratio I'll think twice about going back.

In my experience of these parties,  that ratio is normal,  sometimes it can go even higher & then it becomes a scrum. If all of the party girls are up for it, then it's not too bad but I find that some of them prefer to be around the hot tub area or canoodling on the settees with their regulars rather than being in the bedroom servicing the punters. I reckon that I got less than 30 minutes action at my last party there so I've not been back since but I'd go if I though that it was a stellar lineup.

The price had gone from £100 to £130 in less than a year. If they could get the right girls there with the right attitude  (eg Olivia, Dakota), then these parties could be really good. Unfortunately IMO a couple of the regular party girls are slackers & need to be moved on